over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Check Out This Cool Transformation

I'm not trying to reverse offend anyone either - but there is no "black boy genetics"....it's actually a type of racism where a person of one color attributes someones appearance or culture to some type of bogus genetic disposition to a person of another color rather than give them credit as a "human being" period. It reminds me of when Jimmy the Greek made ridiculous comments during a football contest regarding black people having an extra muscle in their legs carried over from their days in Africa....and rightfully got his ass fired. Being a slave for a short time in the history of humans isn't going to restructure a genetic code that was created over thousands and thousands (if not more) years. I've been involved in athletics all of my life from boxing to cycling to whatever, and I've never experienced any "genetic" anomalies. Environmental circumstances, and cultural leanings will push certain income groups, and geographical groups to do certain things - but it has nothing to do with a genetic predisposition to it. Even if you did have a genetic disposition towards a certain size (Asia for instance) it doesn't mean that's why they are so good at ping pong...it's because - they play a LOT of fucking ping pong....as soon as they discovered basketball - lo and behold more and more came into the NBA...it wasn't because they "all of a sudden" genetically adapted to a new sport - it's because it became more popular there, and the tall Asians that always existed started balling. Anyway..end of rant. :) ...carry on.

Then why do blacks tend to have insane muscle bellies and shape compared to other races?

Black boy genetics.

I do notice black people have much more defined arms delts and abs. And saying their genetics make them that way isnt racist at all. That's like saying I'm racist for saying jews have large noses. Well guess what genetically they do.

I do notice black people have much more defined arms delts and abs. And saying their genetics make them that way isnt racist at all. That's like saying I'm racist for saying jews have large noses. Well guess what genetically they do.

Dude..that's so subjective I don't know where to begin. I myself have never noticed such a thing. But yes -It is a little bit racist (and I don't care if you are racist at all - you have that right)....because you diminish what they accomplished as a human being by attributing that accomplishment "defined arms, and abs" to a genetic predisposition based on their color....Do you not see that? Some people probably think that Lee Priests arms are his genetic angle..now is that because it's his personal genetic physical trait...or is it because he is white?? Also - brother - I'm a German Semite - I don't necessarily have a large nose, but if I did - that would be more of a "Physical trait" per individual versus a genetic fact that could be attributed to some group of people in totality. Being Jewish is actually a religion..not a race - as people of the Jewish faith were originally from the middle east....Semitic people. Arabs, Israelites, Canaanites, Babylonians, Syrians...etc...etc... I'm not even sure how you are tying that in anyway - as let's say that I did have a big nose - would that be some genetic predisposition towards collecting money?? Would food taste better to me?? What...? A special place for birds to land? ;)

Last edited:
im most surprized at his skins ability to rebound .. im assuming he is young and was not at that weight for years and years

Yeah, no lose skin hanging anywhere that I can see. Simply amazing. That is what impressed me the most too. You cant tell he was ever obese.

Everybody knows Eathlings are rascists!!! Martians are "little green men" - well clearly I am not green!!!

wait til I get my hands on my space discombobulator.....

I'm not trying to reverse offend anyone either - but there is no "black boy genetics"....it's actually a type of racism where a person of one color attributes someones appearance or culture to some type of bogus genetic disposition to a person of another color rather than give them credit as a "human being" period. It reminds me of when Jimmy the Greek made ridiculous comments during a football contest regarding black people having an extra muscle in their legs carried over from their days in Africa....and rightfully got his ass fired. Being a slave for a short time in the history of humans isn't going to restructure a genetic code that was created over thousands and thousands (if not more) years. I've been involved in athletics all of my life from boxing to cycling to whatever, and I've never experienced any "genetic" anomalies. Environmental circumstances, and cultural leanings will push certain income groups, and geographical groups to do certain things - but it has nothing to do with a genetic predisposition to it. Even if you did have a genetic disposition towards a certain size (Asia for instance) it doesn't mean that's why they are so good at ping pong...it's because - they play a LOT of fucking ping pong....as soon as they discovered basketball - lo and behold more and more came into the NBA...it wasn't because they "all of a sudden" genetically adapted to a new sport - it's because it became more popular there, and the tall Asians that always existed started balling. Anyway..end of rant. :) ...carry on.

You're wrong on so many levels. First, Jimmy "The Greek" said that they were "bred" to be bigger and stronger, this is 100% TRUE. Also, Africans have been exploited as slaves for thousands of years, American Southerners were not the first to exploit or "breed" Africans. Lastly, there are genetic differences between races. Consider that only Africans can develop sickle cell anemia. It has also been proven that different
races' bone densities vary. I could go on but you get the point. With that being said, I personally couldn't care less what someone's race is, it has no bearing on the type of person they are.

Last edited:
You're wrong on so many levels. First, Jimmy "The Greek" said that they were "bred" to be bigger and stronger, this is 100% TRUE. Also, Africans have been exploited as slaves for thousands of years, American Southerners were not the first to exploit or "breed" Africans. Lastly, there are genetic differences between races. Consider that only Africans can develop sickle cell anemia. It has also been proven that different
races' bone densities vary. I could go on but you get the point. With that being said, I personally couldn't care less what someone's race is, it has no bearing on the type of person they are.

I hear what you're saying but I don't see where I'm wrong...I'll concede the part about the extra leg muscle - some other dude said that. :D Any way....There isn't a special "black boy gene" that makes them better body builders, nor is there a special mexican gene that makes them better boxers, or a special irish or italian gene that happened to make them better fighters in the 20's through the 50's. If you can find any peer reviewed empirical study that illustrates that black people are better body builders because of a special black boy gene I will gladly review it...something legit...KKKU won't cut it.

Actually - on second thought...I could care less at this point.

I hear what you're saying but I don't see where I'm wrong...I'll concede the part about the extra leg muscle - some other dude said that. :D Any way....There isn't a special "black boy gene" that makes them better body builders, nor is there a special mexican gene that makes them better boxers, or a special irish or italian gene that happened to make them better fighters in the 20's through the 50's. If you can find any peer reviewed empirical study that illustrates that black people are better body builders because of a special black boy gene I will gladly review it...something legit...KKKU won't cut it.

Actually - on second thought...I could care less at this point.

LOL me neither...I'm going back to the "OFFICIAL ASS THREAD"!

Blacks Are Better Athletes

Quoted From the New York Times... I think is a very good Article

"George Vecsey's article on Tom Brokaw's program about whether black athletes are better than white athletes (''Motivation Key Factor With Athletes,'' The New York Times, April 27) warrants a response. I thought his review was rather timid. Well, blacks are better from a purely statistical point of view. They make up 12 percent of the population and account for more than 40 percent in all those sports in which they participate fully. I believe that genetically blacks most likely have an edge. Now it doesn't mean that because they are not world champions in high jumping, tennis and golf that they may not excel if they went for those sports in a big way. By the way, the world's best high jumper is a black from Cuba. So the claim made by Anita DeFrantz doesn't hold. It's just that blacks haven't pursued high jumping in an appreciable way.

As an African, I don't understand the hesitation on the part of American blacks to accept that their athletic gifts come from their African genes. Just note that West Africans are good in short distances like black Americans, and East Africans are better in the longer races. The reason is both environmental and genetic. Statistic: in the recent Boston Marathon 5 of the first 10 finishers, including the winner, were from East Africa. It's not just chance or hard work. It's in the genes.
Ads by Google

I can live with that since I don't believe Africans are intellectually inferior to any race. African students in the U.S. do better in their grade-point average. Of course we outperform black Americans at all levels. We also pursue things like economics, engineering, chemistry and physics which black American students run away from. Many, many African students have graduated from M.I.T. and Cal Tech. Check it out with the Institute of International Education at United Nations Plaza. They have the records.

To clinch the genetic case (Africans are just stronger and hardier than whites), compare Cuba and the Soviet Union. Those two countries use the same training methods, yet Cuba produces better boxers, sprinters, etc., than the Soviet Union. And most Cuban athletes are black although blacks are only 30 percent of the Cuban population. Apart from Borzov, why haven't the whites produced a good sprinter in the last 20 years?

Harry Edwards has a big, big complex, looking for excuses where there are none. Sure there has been racial mixture in the U.S., but only 30 percent of the ''black'' population is of mixed origin. Because of the nature of slavery and racial sentiment, most blacks produced offspring only among themselves. It couldn't have been otherwise. Since most slave plantations had more than 40 slaves, quite clearly there were always more African babies born than mixed race babies (the result of rape by slave owners). Quite obviously many blacks in order to get away from the ''Africa thing'' lie about their background claiming mixture when there is none. This is compounded by the fact that many Africans are actually brown or light brown in color (just environment and genetics at work here).

As an African it's O.K. with me that Africans or members of the African race are gifted in athletics. I say bravo to Akeem Olajuwon: he is great not only because of practice but because of his African genes, which allow him to jump high and run quickly.

Blacks in the U.S. are just too sensitive on racial matters. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being African or black. Something special comes with the package. MUSA FOGANA Washington"

people usually say that because Black men usually have superior genetics towards building muscle and losing fat. It goes back to their ancestors who lived in Africa which was a much hotter place so they didn't need to store fat and then to their slave years where they usually did strenuous labor (after generations of this, nowadays black people continue to have those genetics) whereas white people's ancestors typically lived in cold areas which caused them to store more bodyfat. that is my opinion. but there is no doubting that black people have better genetics... (and i hope i didnt offend anyone touching on that subject:))

This is bullshit if I ever heard it:banghead:
Look around you and you'll see a lot of fat black men walking down the street

Last edited:
It's an interesting article from a racism angle - but once again it's purely anecdotal.,,,because it's from a "journalist"...Here's another article from a journalist.

“Slave genes” myth must die - Salon.com

Quoted From the New York Times... I think is a very good Article

"George Vecsey's article on Tom Brokaw's program about whether black athletes are better than white athletes (''Motivation Key Factor With Athletes,'' The New York Times, April 27) warrants a response. I thought his review was rather timid. Well, blacks are better from a purely statistical point of view. They make up 12 percent of the population and account for more than 40 percent in all those sports in which they participate fully. I believe that genetically blacks most likely have an edge. Now it doesn't mean that because they are not world champions in high jumping, tennis and golf that they may not excel if they went for those sports in a big way. By the way, the world's best high jumper is a black from Cuba. So the claim made by Anita DeFrantz doesn't hold. It's just that blacks haven't pursued high jumping in an appreciable way.

As an African, I don't understand the hesitation on the part of American blacks to accept that their athletic gifts come from their African genes. Just note that West Africans are good in short distances like black Americans, and East Africans are better in the longer races. The reason is both environmental and genetic. Statistic: in the recent Boston Marathon 5 of the first 10 finishers, including the winner, were from East Africa. It's not just chance or hard work. It's in the genes.
Ads by Google

I can live with that since I don't believe Africans are intellectually inferior to any race. African students in the U.S. do better in their grade-point average. Of course we outperform black Americans at all levels. We also pursue things like economics, engineering, chemistry and physics which black American students run away from. Many, many African students have graduated from M.I.T. and Cal Tech. Check it out with the Institute of International Education at United Nations Plaza. They have the records.

To clinch the genetic case (Africans are just stronger and hardier than whites), compare Cuba and the Soviet Union. Those two countries use the same training methods, yet Cuba produces better boxers, sprinters, etc., than the Soviet Union. And most Cuban athletes are black although blacks are only 30 percent of the Cuban population. Apart from Borzov, why haven't the whites produced a good sprinter in the last 20 years?

Harry Edwards has a big, big complex, looking for excuses where there are none. Sure there has been racial mixture in the U.S., but only 30 percent of the ''black'' population is of mixed origin. Because of the nature of slavery and racial sentiment, most blacks produced offspring only among themselves. It couldn't have been otherwise. Since most slave plantations had more than 40 slaves, quite clearly there were always more African babies born than mixed race babies (the result of rape by slave owners). Quite obviously many blacks in order to get away from the ''Africa thing'' lie about their background claiming mixture when there is none. This is compounded by the fact that many Africans are actually brown or light brown in color (just environment and genetics at work here).

As an African it's O.K. with me that Africans or members of the African race are gifted in athletics. I say bravo to Akeem Olajuwon: he is great not only because of practice but because of his African genes, which allow him to jump high and run quickly.

Blacks in the U.S. are just too sensitive on racial matters. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being African or black. Something special comes with the package. MUSA FOGANA Washington"

greta trans formation for sure. good genetics as weel, needs to definetly do something with that

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131