over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

check out this guys results with peps

i dont know if this is against the rules to post a thread from another forum, if so, I apologize, but 20 lbs in 9 weeks off of peps????

peptide results so far

Yes and no...should one expect 20lba from peps? Nope....but with ghrp6 increasing hunger and food intake, combined with water retention and increased glycogen compensation....all while helping u keep leaner....yes.

his stats arent impressive though. if he was like 220+ 10% BF or so and put on that kind of weight, ok, id be impressed. but with shitty stats you could put on 20lbs with peptides + eating more ya, just like you could put on 20 lbs on a dbol only cycle eating big macs.

imo dont go looking for these kind of results with peptides with anyone who is competing or already big and lean. peps are good for recovery and fat loss, not pure addition of lean muscle. AAS > that in all ways. together, with AAS, you can make some nice lean gains while also leaning out. my thought on peptides would be that the increased recovery time = less chance of overtraining, which leads to more overall gains and less downtime. better sleep from peptides = even better recovery of your muscles. the fat loss is a nice addition especially in a bulker, to help you stay lean while you are packing on the pounds. putting on shitloads of muscle from peptides/HGH alone is a pipe dream dont buy into it.

Last edited:
I would agree with everyone else here. It's possible, but mostly it's going to be due to eating more while peps helping you keep leaner- as plang mentioned. When I first went on peptides my hunger was way up. Coming off a cycle of a gram + per week aas, humalog etc. I still was gaining weight and not getting fat. But, it wasn't all lean either- again as Plan mentioned, glycogen, water, etc. And, I didn't gain 20 lbs. I was already 230 and 12% so it just sort of hovered around that weight.

Even with all the eating, water retaintion (BTW GHRP/CJC1295 doesn't cause much bloat), glycogen, etc i don't think u can gain 20lbs from peptides in that peroid.

I doubt so unless its mostly fat.

Correct me if i'm wrong but peptides doesn't seem to make u gain allot even if u eat allot. I'm talking gains.

don't believe. i want to see pics. that is a tremendous amount of muscle. Well.....maybe he is 15 yrs old?

don't believe. i want to see pics. that is a tremendous amount of muscle. Well.....maybe he is 15 yrs old?

I agree. I need to see some pic too.
That is allot of muscles on peptides for a short peroid of time.

even if he's 15 that is still allot assuming most of the gains are muscle & some fat/water.

Yes and no...should one expect 20lba from peps? Nope....but with ghrp6 increasing hunger and food intake, combined with water retention and increased glycogen compensation....all while helping u keep leaner....yes.
i totally agree...

You would have to be "on" to get gains like that. Even then you don't gain that fast unless you're a newbie or just came off extreme cutting and are getting a rebound, you're using dbol. The gains with peptides alone are usually slower, quality gains.

I've put on 20 lbs of lbm in the last 2 years and I'm very happy with that. That is a "net" result after already cycling aas and weight training for years prior. And, that is with cycling aas, adding in some gh, slin pre-workout etc. I feel that's more realistic for an experienced weight trainer- about 10 lbs a year unless you are just starting out. And, a few years down the road I'm sure I'll be seeing much less, that's just reality. A beginner can put on massive amounts at first- especially when new to "supplementation."

And, just about anyone can load up on carbs and various supplements and "gain" a lot in a short amount of time. For example, right now I weigh about 225 lbs at 10.5% bf and holding no water (off all aas, insulin etc.) I'll drop another 5 lbs of fat before I cycle again to get my bf levels down around 8-9%. Now, at that point I'll be lean and somewhat carb depleted. I'll add in my gear (around a gram total/week), pre-workout slin, and my usual gh peptides and gh (a constant).

Within 6-8 weeks I'll go from weighing 220 at 8% +- bf to around 240, maybe even 245 lbs. Now, did I just "gain" 25 lbs? Technically yes. But, 8-11 lbs of it will be water, anti e or no, and another 5-7 lbs will be fat, leaving me with a grand total of 7 lbs of muscle gained- 5 of which I'll hang onto if I'm lucky. I say "if I'm lucky" because if I truly hung onto even 5 lbs of muscle each cycle I'd be gaining about 15 lbs of muscle per year and that's really on the high side of true, lean mass gains for me.

So, in that all out blast of a steroid/peptide/insulin cycle I netted maybe 5 lbs. And, that's the honest truth of these things. The guy who gained 20 lbs from peptides is probably holding some extra water, some extra fat and so on or he's just seeing a lot of what he'd be gaining naturally depending on his level of experience etc. He's gonna be lucky to see 3-5 lbs of muscle unless he's a true beginner or genetic freak. Like everyone else has said, most of us don't see "gains" from peptides like that or even gh. You hear guys doing 10-20 iu of GH per day chasing those elusive, magical GH gains. And, I'll bet, despite all the sides those doses cause, they still aren't finding the gains they're after unless they're relying on heavy aas and insulin use (where the real gains come in like it or not).

Sarms, peptides, GH, and igf-1 drugs all work and work well for what they do. But, the gains seen from them are very much on the "subtle" side when compared to androgens like test. Theoretically a person could make damn good, long-lasting gains from the above mentioned drugs as long as they are willing to be patient and let the muscle build up slowly over time. What they do see will be more keepable and good quality though. All these drugs help tip the body in favor of anabolism vs. catabolism. And, that's what we want in the long haul. Just don't be in a rush to gain 20 lbs from gh secretogues because it's not very likely to work like that.

Word chem. What bothers me is ppl will read that thread and use peptides thinking they can get gains like that. Then they will make posts saying peptides are bs. The truth is they're a very good tool if you know how to use them. They contribute to gains when bulking.{have actually changed bulking from "old school" way) They also speed up cutting and help you get leaner.
Bodybuilding is a very disciplined lifestyle. You have to train and create good lifting/aas/supplement/peptide and diet protocols. Stuff the implies that you can take "magic pills" and lift to look like this guy, gets on my last nerve.

Last edited:
Word chem. What bothers me is ppl will read that thread and use peptides thinking they can get gains like that. Then they will make posts saying peptides are bs. The truth is they're a very good tool if you know how to use them. They contribute to gains when bulking.{have actually changed bulking from "old school" way) They also speed up cutting and help you get leaner.
Bodybuilding is a very disciplined lifestyle. You have to train and create good lifting/aas/supplement/peptide and diet protocols. Stuff the implies that you can take "magic pills" and lift to look like this guy, gets on my last nerve.

Exactly! Great post.

I haven't lifted with regularity for 6 months, and not at all for 4 months, because of injury. I've lost 12 lbs, all muscle. After I recover in 6-8 weeks, I will be putting some supplements to test. This will be the experience of the more common man, though one with some decent muscle memory.

I can't speak to the situation of the guy making the claims discussed, but I am counting on gaining 20 lbs in 6 months, but maybe that should be discounted given my time off. I don't run AAS, so this will be a pretty pure test, excepting the fact that I lost a lot of what I had.

I put on 15+lbs in less than 2 weeks... It was purely accidental. Misread the peptide calculator and was taking 500mcg's of CJC/GHRP 3 x a day.

I have pics if y'all haven't seen yet

I put on 15+lbs in less than 2 weeks... It was purely accidental. Misread the peptide calculator and was taking 500mcg's of CJC/GHRP 3 x a day.

I have pics if y'all haven't seen yet

Even if u're on CJC/GHRP at 500mch 3x/ED u cannot gain 15lbs in 2 weeks.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131