advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Check this guys physique out...Artemus Dolgin?

kinglewy

Banned
This guy has an amazing physique....tiny waist thick lats and a ton of vascularity.

The Pics at the end really show how far he has come. He looks better imo when he's bigger... not the physique look.

If I could choose any physique I think this would be it....and whats cool is it's deceptive. You put a jacket on the dude and he dont look like much but when he takes the jacket off he's packed with muscle.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-ciB-k2FRQ"]Artemus Dolgin Motivation - YouTube[/ame]

i agree, the photoshop version does look better ;)

very classy physique though.

I have been following him a looong time. Old school guy. He says he could easily get a contract with a supp company selling protein powders, pre workouts etc ( which i don't doubt at all. he has a huge following and he is no pmaa freak, who would not want a fit and muscular brand ambassador like that for their company) This guy is what anyone from the 60- 80s would look at and say '' well done for carrying our legacy son. You have done us all proud ''. he says he does not use protein powders only whole food. he is of russian origin and a clothing designer (he calls himself). He prides himself on great material clothing and not made in china stuff like everyone else. he has recently collaborated with tom platz and has come out with platz squat boots and clothing line which is very cool. I applaud the guy.

His hastgtag is #GoldenBoy

He really is carrying the golden age on his sholders in todays bloated guts and freak shows along with a hand full of other guys like callum ( aussie guy, arnold look alike)

Much respect and love for him. I follow him and watch his stuff cos i can learn something from him and he inspires me. Piana's has nothing to offer me other then entertainment. I am not interested in his eat fast carbs- insulin manipulating protocols , bigger by the day crap. I am old school at heart and will always remain so till the day i die.

#Goldenboy

here he is making a comment taunting bostin pinning his chest i guess. as the timing could not be any closer between these two events lol

Attachments

• 1463651376549.jpg
    1463651376549.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 549
He is correct though when he says ''old school guys looked better and used way way LESS"

here he is making a comment taunting bostin pinning his chest i guess. as the timing could not be any closer between these two events lol

I get what he's saying of course but the dude has very good genetics...just look at his shape and muscle insertions and his teeny tiny waist just makes his back look huge.

It's easy for guys with good genetics to say "everybody relies on drugs and not enough hard work", but the truth of the matter is without the genetics your gonna have to get used to pushing needles in you just to look half as good as the guy with good genetics.

I get what he's saying of course but the dude has very good genetics...just look at his shape and muscle insertions and his teeny tiny waist just makes his back look huge.

It's easy for guys with good genetics to say "everybody relies on drugs and not enough hard work", but the truth of the matter is without the genetics your gonna have to get used to pushing needles in you just to look half as good as the guy with good genetics.

i get you king but when u referring to tiny waist allow me to add something here. if someone has wide pelvic girdle i can empathise with that . I have seen many many guys and there are many on this board as well who did not have a wide pelvic structure and actually started with tiny waist but in their quest to become the mass monsters , the freaks force fed the living jesus out of their bodies, abused insulin and gh to great extent and yes they ended up bigger but also with big bellies. ( Jerry branium has said '' when insulin & gh hit the scene & abuse started to get freaky big that's when the guts exploded on scene)

I can not and will not empathise with that i am sorry to say. that's their own doing. If they had know their potential and kept things sane they would have looked bigger and better ( not as big and beautiful as golden boy here but as much as their genetics permitted) . people don't do they mate ? that's the problem. vacuum is not even a pose in bb i hear on social media pros posting so why bother. vacuum is dead they say . why kill it. why not revive it?

of course muscle insertions are unique & he is blessed in that dept but if people aim to strike a balance they can get bigger without ruining the structures they been blessed with. They will still look better smaller with a tighter waist then getting huge with a gut.

All very true and I agree with him that guys take far too much stuff. However I am not a fan of guys who dismiss the importance of drugs in bodybuilding. I do appreciate guys who try to promote health and teach people about mistakes they may have made. But some guys act like people who inject themselves a lot are always half arsing training and diet. Lots of people who say such things also claim being natural whilst I imagine some are probably using high doses of tren for large parts of the year or things like dnp to help reveal those striations. Overall I am just not a fan of guys who tell others what they should be doing or why are you using 750mg test when I used 400mg and look better than you etc.

I have seen a few videos of this guy but don't know enough to comment how he is. I guess everyone has an idea of what their perfect physique is so anyone trying to attain that gets my respect. Not everyone wants to look old school though even though I would agree they did look better. Drugs definitely come into play regarding the big guts (that is obvious) but most of it is due to the sheer amount of food and the added size. Even guys that are known for their tiny waists if they get bigger the waist grows. It's about finding balance between size, condition and waist size. As Dev points out they usually end up looking bigger and better on stage with a smaller waist and bettr condition but less size. A lot of these guys you see on stage/instagram etc who are more old school (physique models) and look incredible are not big people at all. I think guys like Calum von Moger have a perfect balance in their physiques and it is definitely a goal for me to attain that.

Last edited:
Doesn't he wear a waist trainer all the time. I though he said that on a video with ric drastin

All very true and I agree with him that guys take far too much stuff. However I am not a fan of guys who dismiss the importance of drugs in bodybuilding. I do appreciate guys who try to promote health and teach people about mistakes they may have made. But some guys act like people who inject themselves a lot are always half arsing training and diet. Lots of people who say such things also claim being natural whilst I imagine some are probably using high doses of tren for large parts of the year or things like dnp to help reveal those striations. Overall I am just not a fan of guys who tell others what they should be doing or why are you using 750mg test when I used 400mg and look better than you etc.

I have seen a few videos of this guy but don't know enough to comment how he is. I guess everyone has an idea of what their perfect physique is so anyone trying to attain that gets my respect. Not everyone wants to look old school though even though I would agree they did look better. Drugs definitely come into play regarding the big guts (that is obvious) but most of it is due to the sheer amount of food and the added size. Even guys that are known for their tiny waists if they get bigger the waist grows. It's about finding balance between size, condition and waist size. As Dev points out they usually end up looking bigger and better on stage with a smaller waist and bettr condition but less size. A lot of these guys you see on stage/instagram etc who are more old school (physique models) and look incredible are not big people at all. I think guys like Calum von Moger have a perfect balance in their physiques and it is definitely a goal for me to attain that.

x2 Callum looks great mate. he is your height i think. he competes too in a federation, cant remember the name , it could be world championship. i agree with u totally force feeding is a big cause , old school guys didn't really force feed themselves like today. Jerry Branium is right too gh and insulin abuse resulted in mass production of the guts. He has done an hour long video on his channel on ' what causes guts in bb' . not rics show his own small channel. He dont come on rics show anymore. i suspect they have had a little bitch fight among themselves. He done extensive research as u know he love it so much lol Jerry also had a great physique back in the day. so he has walked the walk . no one can outdo jerrys enthusiasm , he is on way too many smart drugs !!lol there is a video on it too by him.

I mean we don't know golden boy could be on tren year around and loads gear , nobody would know and its doesn't matter. The truth is what we can see black and white he has a small waist and a great aesthetic physique which he has build genetics or not. He has obviously been cautious and NOT allowed his proportions and symmetry and stomach to go to ruins in order to get massive so that inspires me and i respect that big time.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws