over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Check this out!

Exact same thing for me

Took me awhile to find someone posting my exact story but from reading other threads I figured it was a sterile abscess. I've been pinning in my glutes only and I guess it's taken its toll. I was pinning my tren a today (.75 eod) and today when I aspirated I drew back what I though must be old oil. I changed spots (by an inch) and drew out more. I dumped the oil and loaded fresh gear and went to the other glute with no problems. I have no pain at the site, it was like a cloudy white color (what I picture fat looking like) so I don't think it's infected. I didn't see how much I could draw out but I'm sure it could've pulled more.

From what I've read here, I shouldn't take any antibiotics yet since it is sterile, correct? Also, many people say not to drain since it is sterile and I'm only risking infection, is this correct? I do have antibiotics on hand if necessary.

Any advice is appreciated, thanks.

Took me awhile to find someone posting my exact story but from reading other threads I figured it was a sterile abscess. I've been pinning in my glutes only and I guess it's taken its toll. I was pinning my tren a today (.75 eod) and today when I aspirated I drew back what I though must be old oil. I changed spots (by an inch) and drew out more. I dumped the oil and loaded fresh gear and went to the other glute with no problems. I have no pain at the site, it was like a cloudy white color (what I picture fat looking like) so I don't think it's infected. I didn't see how much I could draw out but I'm sure it could've pulled more.

From what I've read here, I shouldn't take any antibiotics yet since it is sterile, correct? Also, many people say not to drain since it is sterile and I'm only risking infection, is this correct? I do have antibiotics on hand if necessary.

Yeah it happened to me on both shoulders. I just stopped pinning there and it went away

Thanks

I appreciate the response, any other feedback is welcomed. Thanks again bro.

I believe that mine was caused by neither and I'm very cautious about cleanliness when I'm injecting.

Mine was probably caused by injecting WAY TOO MUCH shit into my biceps.

xcel

Have had this in my glutes years ago. No redness or swelling but drew out syringes full of the described stuff. I too have always been overly clean and cautious in injecting, and feel it was attributed to the same...TOO MUCH shit put in there.

No redness, no swelling, no pain...it's in the process of healing. Don't mess with it and probably stay with the antibiotic since you already compromised the wound.

Just a tip about docs and care with these things. Go to a large, inner city teaching hospital if you can, that has a large indigent population. You may have to wait longer in the ER, but they see shit like this all the time, they deal with it effectively and send you on your way. The doc our "Elder mod" saw is a bit of a jaggy for not explaining what was going on. Go to these teaching hospitals...young, bright minds eager to explain things in detail if you act half way intelligent, who have experienced senior physicians over them. Good luck

:yeahthat:

Thanks for the info

No redness, no swelling, no pain...it's in the process of healing. Don't mess with it and probably stay with the antibiotic since you already compromised the wound.

Just a tip about docs and care with these things. Go to a large, inner city teaching hospital if you can, that has a large indigent population. You may have to wait longer in the ER, but they see shit like this all the time, they deal with it effectively and send you on your way. The doc our "Elder mod" saw is a bit of a jaggy for not explaining what was going on. Go to these teaching hospitals...young, bright minds eager to explain things in detail if you act half way intelligent, who have experienced senior physicians over them. Good luck

:yeahthat:

Really appreciate the info, I live about an hour and a half from a large city so I may have to give that a shot.....damned small towns.

Also, many people say not to drain since it is sterile and I'm only risking infection, is this correct? I do have antibiotics on hand if necessary.

I see no medical/biological advantage in leaving any foriegn substance in your body. After all, it's not a bullet harmlessly lodged too close to your sinal cord to be safely removed or something.

Personally, I would draw as much out as I could. Why leave extra crap in your body for your system to remove?

Just my $0.02...

massage work on injection sites is a great way to prevent this...just have to find a good massuese who knows and is experienced with breaking up scar tissue...

I see no medical/biological advantage in leaving any foriegn substance in your body. After all, it's not a bullet harmlessly lodged too close to your sinal cord to be safely removed or something.

Personally, I would draw as much out as I could. Why leave extra crap in your body for your system to remove?

Just my $0.02...

Foriegn substance...like injectables. The key to this is that it wasn't painful, warm, swollen, cellulitic, weeping and the list goes on. Don't mess with it, your lymphatic system will clean it up over time. The wound has infectious material in it, yes, but it's unmolested. Now you stick a needle in and tap? Now what ever is on the surface is below the surface. What was balanced by your body's immune system is off balance because of a new bug introduced. If it works, dont fix it.

WHILE WE ARE ON THE SUBJECT....

How many guys are comfy using those little alcohol prep pads. We all kno those pads are sterile, but do you know they only clean and NOT DISENFECT?
If you have bugs on your skin or the vial top and wipe with alcohol, you only push the bugs around. ALCOHOL DOESNT KILL SHIT. :banghead: Want to be sure, buy a bottle of Betadine. All I use. Good luck guys

Last edited:
massage work on injection sites is a great way to prevent this...just have to find a good massuese who knows and is experienced with breaking up scar tissue...

HELL YA!! I have a friend who has this nice plastic thermal cup with screen and lid made just to brew tea, he fills this up first with hot water, sets his amps in the screen basket to warm them up. When he's done he puts his tea leaves in the cup and rolls the cup across the depot. Says the warmth feels great and rarely has a pain issue. The only question is if he increases the surface area of the depot by rolling or massaging it out, will the absorption be faster. All he knows is it helps.

Re:

I've been massaging the site hoping to speed up the breakdown and I've started rotating sites, legs are a little tight but not as bad as I thought they'd be. I'll look into that betadine also, thanks.

Drain it, if you let it be, it will scar down, which depending on the size of the abscess could be quite undesirable.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131