over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Chemical Wizarddary book?

Has anyone read,looked into or know of this book and how valid it is ? Steroidtips.com and at elitefitness.com ...could be another author rea kinda thing bu ti am aloways looking for good reads and new knowledge

Pittbull™ said:
Hey bro, pm me a addy & i'll e-mail you the whole book

Pittbull
Hey thanks guy..i sent you a PM giving you my addy's ...talkto you soon...anyone got feedback on the credibilty of this book ?

BBB

bigbaldbulldog said:
Has anyone read,looked into or know of this book and how valid it is ? Steroidtips.com and at elitefitness.com ...could be another author rea kinda thing bu ti am aloways looking for good reads and new knowledge

Do not let anyone LIE TO YOU AND TELL YOU WHAT THIS OR THAT WILL DO TO YOU. Find out for yourself. You have done more research on yourself than most of us, you know what works for you. YOu are a smart guy, you dont need a book to play anymore with your mind. Listen to me when I tell you to rely on your genetics for once. Forget about placing such a high emphasis on drugs. Use your genetics, diet and training. You will live a lot longer, and I know you care about that.

PHIL HERNON said:
Do not let anyone LIE TO YOU AND TELL YOU WHAT THIS OR THAT WILL DO TO YOU. Find out for yourself. You have done more research on yourself than most of us, you know what works for you. YOu are a smart guy, you dont need a book to play anymore with your mind. Listen to me when I tell you to rely on your genetics for once. Forget about placing such a high emphasis on drugs. Use your genetics, diet and training. You will live a lot longer, and I know you care about that.

Well stated.

PHIL HERNON said:

I totally agree

PHIL HERNON said:
Once again Phil..you said a mouth full...that is why i asked about a good sound diet in a post earlier as well ..i think 3/4 of my problem when it comes to gettign bigger is, the bigger i get the more i loose my appitite...so i hit a wall...we want to think there is soemthing we are missing and it is in a book..guess not..at times i want to know all i can about things and it appears that this debate never dies...but we do...You know how i feel about certain issues and you always have my back.i thank you for that from the bottom of my heart ..you are a true friend.. :)

It is only

bigbaldbulldog said:
Once again Phil..you said a mouth full...that is why i asked about a good sound diet in a post earlier as well ..i think 3/4 of my problem when it comes to gettign bigger is, the bigger i get the more i loose my appitite...so i hit a wall...we want to think there is soemthing we are missing and it is in a book..guess not..at times i want to know all i can about things and it appears that this debate never dies...but we do...You know how i feel about certain issues and you always have my back.i thank you for that from the bottom of my heart ..you are a true friend.. :)

Because I/we care. Hope to see you soon BBB.

Just a note to all those who have PM me for copies of the book, you won't be getting one! I did this as a favour for bigbaldbulldog not a general free for all. I'm sorry if this may offend some people but I just don't have the time to e-mail you all & I don't think it's fair if I give it to a few but not all. Hope you can see where I'm coming from.

Pittbull

Pittbull™ said:
Just a note to all those who have PM me for copies of the book, you won't be getting one! I did this as a favour for bigbaldbulldog not a general free for all. I'm sorry if this may offend some people but I just don't have the time to e-mail you all & I don't think it's fair if I give it to a few but not all. Hope you can see where I'm coming from.

Pittbull
Pitbull is a stand up guy and i do not forget those who go out of their way for me...he knows from talking to many people that i truly appriciate the info and will do good things with the knowledge..like pass what i learn on to many other people and let them get out of what i put into it...As this has been my life for 22 out of my 37 years i have done my time and earned a freebie now and then...you can never know too much or help too much and with time i too shall pass the torch of knowledge on ...

As i said before..PTIBULL if i can help you out in anyway or with anything just let me know...the list of great guys i meet on here continues to grow.There are some real good dudes in here people ...Thanks again PB.......BBB

bigbaldbulldog said:
Pitbull is a stand up guy and i do not forget those who go out of their way for me...he knows from talking to many people that i truly appriciate the info and will do good things with the knowledge..like pass what i learn on to many other people and let them get out of what i put into it...As this has been my life for 22 out of my 37 years i have done my time and earned a freebie now and then...you can never know too much or help too much and with time i too shall pass the torch of knowledge on ...

As i said before..PTIBULL if i can help you out in anyway or with anything just let me know...the list of great guys i meet on here continues to grow.There are some real good dudes in here people ...Thanks again PB.......BBB

Thankyou for your kind words...ya old bastard...j/k I'm only 5 behind ya, but I intend to make them a very very productive 5 years!
I'm always willing to pass on what I know or have lernt over the years & still IMO am learning more & more as time goes on, from both reasearch & personal experimentation. (but I still can't spell to save my life...lol)

Pittbull

Pittbull™ said:
Thankyou for your kind words...ya old bastard...j/k I'm only 5 behind ya, but I intend to make them a very very productive 5 years!
I'm always willing to pass on what I know or have lernt over the years & still IMO am learning more & more as time goes on, from both reasearch & personal experimentation. (but I still can't spell to save my life...lol)

Pittbull
I can't spel either to save my life and being a Junior in college studying to be a Bio-ed it hurts me during essays..even with spell check...sometimes it wonders what i am trying to say...LOL...never too old to learn..lets keep in touch bro...what state do you live in ?

bigbaldbulldog said:
I can't spel either to save my life and being a Junior in college studying to be a Bio-ed it hurts me during essays..even with spell check...sometimes it wonders what i am trying to say...LOL...never too old to learn..lets keep in touch bro...what state do you live in ?

I'm not in the States, I'm down here with BigKiwi in good ol' New Zealand. Yeah I'll def kep in touch bro.

Pittbull

Pittbull™ said:
I'm not in the States, I'm down here with BigKiwi in good ol' New Zealand. Yeah I'll def kep in touch bro.

Pittbull
Looks like i have a vacation destination brother...lol...From Ny to N.Z. must take a freakin day and a half..about what 18 hours of flying?...six just to get to California....6 more to Hawaii...maybe i will stray in cali a few days then off to hawaii for a few days then on too you for 2 weeks then all over again in reverse...sounds like a month off...if i remember right your winter in our summer so the best time to visit you is during my winter..if that is right..see you soon...lmao...

I still have a good amount of training to catch up on and the way i look i am going knowhere soon...i had to take 6 weeks off so i am trying to get that look back naturally and it was easier with gear..i'm getting there lil by lil ..

Hey pit thanks for the book, I know you said not to tell anyone but thanks anyway..

:D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner