over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Chemyo Mk-677 Log

XstarchildX

Banned
Hey, ya'll!

I spoke with Chemyo and he graciously sent me some of his MK-677 to log. The product arrived very quickly and the labeling is awesome.

I am currently on TRT after coming off a blast a few weeks ago. The goal is to slowly continue to add lean body mass while letting everything else normalize. I plan to dose this at 12.5mg first thing in the morning and possibly up it from there.

Since I got it today though, I'm going to test a small amount of it prior to bed in case of any adverse reactions. I'd rather have a full night to cope with any possible oddities than go straight to work and have something funky happen lol. So I will dose a small 6.25mg tonight. I'll report back tomorrow!

I'm a big fan of MK. The initial drowsiness sucks but it wears off after some time. Great muscle fullness, pumps and insane hunger.

Sent from my SM-G530P using Professional Muscle mobile app
Not quite sure if there is any correlation, but I slept like a baby last night. Granted I had a long week, and I was already pretty wiped, but I was out like a light. I'm feeling very refreshed and it's quite early. Time will tell whether it's the MK or just a random night where I passed the f*** out ;)

Not quite sure if there is any correlation, but I slept like a baby last night. Granted I had a long week, and I was already pretty wiped, but I was out like a light. I'm feeling very refreshed and it's quite early. Time will tell whether it's the MK or just a random night where I passed the f*** out ;)
Thats exactly what I've found it to do..always knocks me out.

Sent from my SM-G530P using Professional Muscle mobile app

Day 2

So day two is nearly in the books. I dosed my first dose last night at only 6.25mg and knocked out. It tasted fairly bad, but that's what one should expect with RC's. Chased it with a little crystal light and was g2g.

The plan is to start at 12.5mg a day, and since I plan on doing morning dosing, I did another 6.25mg this am, first thing, fasted. I will bump it to 12.5mg tomorrow morning.

The day went well. I had a pull session and felt tired going into it, but rocked out a solid sesh. I am just coming off a deload and have been back at my TRT dose for a few weeks, so things are starting to normalize. As many of you know, after levels start to get back to sub super-human levels, training at first becomes more difficult. This is the time where you either suck it up and continue to bust it out, or sally up and lose gains ;). I tend to choose the former.

All in all it was a good day. Looking forward to the weekend and to see what the next few weeks bring!

Currently Running
Prokor Test Cyp at 180mg/week (roughly)
Chemyo Mk-677 at 12.5mg/day
2g.EPA/DHA daily

Other than a myriad of vitamins, above is what I am currently running. Keeping things as simple as possible atm to give my body a break :D

Day 3

Slept incredibly last night and felt well rested today. Had an awful workout yesterday; just felt crappy overall. We all have off days, so no worries. I listened to my body, got in and got out. Still put in some quality work, but it was far from an ideal session.

Hunger hasn't really hit me yet, but I'm sure that's to come. I will keep this updated throughout the week :).

Day 4

I have been having some wicked, vivid dreams lately. I mean, they are surreal. The feeling when I wake up has been great, too. Feeling very well rested. I had a bit of a nagging headache today for the first part of the day. It wasn't excruciating, but definitely annoying. It went away when I knocked off work after my first few sets of squats. So far, so good.

How's the bloat? I imagine you're up a bit in weight by now?

Day 4

I have been having some wicked, vivid dreams lately. I mean, they are surreal. The feeling when I wake up has been great, too. Feeling very well rested. I had a bit of a nagging headache today for the first part of the day. It wasn't excruciating, but definitely annoying. It went away when I knocked off work after my first few sets of squats. So far, so good.

I eventually had to stop using mk. I was getting wicked headaches and was monitoring my bp. It was consistently high (160's over 90's) and my resting heartrate was high all the time.I loved the way it made me look but after 3 weeks couldn't continue due to bp issues

I eventually had to stop using mk. I was getting wicked headaches and was monitoring my bp. It was consistently high (160's over 90's) and my resting heartrate was high all the time.I loved the way it made me look but after 3 weeks couldn't continue due to bp issues
That's interesting. I've never heard of these kinds of sides associated with MK 677. What brand were you running?

I have noticed some headaches but didn't think it had anything to do with the MK... hmmm...

Day 5 & 6

Still sleeping like a king with some crazy dreams. It took me forever to get going today though. I'm normally alright after being on the road and moving around for about an hour after waking, but today I felt like I was still half asleep until well into my day lol. Probably nothing to do with the MK, but it was still pretty crazy.

Tomorrow I am not tracking my calories as my wife and I are celebrating. We usually save any sort of "food free day" for special occasions. I'm going to put this increased hunger to good use :).

Have a good weekend, all!

That's interesting. I've never heard of these kinds of sides associated with MK 677. What brand were you running?

I have noticed some headaches but didn't think it had anything to do with the MK... hmmm...

I was using the same mk as you ,from Chemyo. I am guessing it is the water retention. I would get similar sides from using gh but this was much worse. I gave the rest to my son and he isn't having any issues other than the normal hunger and quick weight gain

I was using the same mk as you ,from Chemyo. I am guessing it is the water retention. I would get similar sides from using gh but this was much worse. I gave the rest to my son and he isn't having any issues other than the normal hunger and quick weight gain
Did you jump right into 25mg/day? Or did you couple the mk with a significant increase in caloric intake or carbohydrates? This could have had an impact on the amount of water gained.

I decided to do a little research after reading your comment and it seems many of the folks that experience the same symptoms as you have a reduction in BP after everything stabilizes on the MK. At least your son is enjoying it though :D

Haven't updated in a few days, guys, but there have been some changes.

I've noticed my hands tingling and falling asleep at times, mainly when I wake up in the morning. Definitely taking this as a good sign.

Also, strength is up despite being on TRT levels of test. I hit a PR of 275x15 on a bench AMRAP set. That's stronger than when I was 19lbs heavier!!

Veins all over in my abs last night, which has never happened at this high of a body weight :). I'm assuming my body is adjusting to the MK and thus dumped the bit of water it was holding.

Also, I slept a few minutes into my alarm today. I wake up at a pin drop, so that's saying something. I feel fricking great today!

Updating quickly. I am running the lowest dose of test I ever have in my life and I'm definitely staying full and gaining strength. Lethargic at times, but overall doing great!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131