over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cheque Drops

supertrucker212

Registered
I've considered giving cheque drops a run. Has anyone ever used them? If so what were the results and sides? Thanks

Don't think it is worth the risk...."Most people use it for the strength gains it imparts or for a burst of aggressive energy in strength sports; however, used at a low dose, due to its high AR and PR affinities, this drug can result in pretty substantial mass gains over time. Unfortunately, the liver toxicity of this compound make prolonged dosing an extreme liability". Just my 2 cents. :)

Don't think it is worth the risk...."Most people use it for the strength gains it imparts or for a burst of aggressive energy in strength sports; however, used at a low dose, due to its high AR and PR affinities, this drug can result in pretty substantial mass gains over time. Unfortunately, the liver toxicity of this compound make prolonged dosing an extreme liability". Just my 2 cents. :)

Yeah, I agree. I once used Halotestin and that isnt supposed to be as toxic as cheque drops. My liver enzymes were really screwed up bad, and I felt like shit when I was on it. Not worth the risk and how it will make you feel lousy.

I've used various drops for meets, and like it. Added aggressiveness and I didn't fear the weight. I really like some special made ones that had added methyl tren!!!

RP

-

Good for PR days for strenghth athletes. Worthless for a BB.

for us powerlifters they are great but just on meeet day for bodybuilders dont take them they will not help

I got some drops from IP a couple of years ago... my plan was to use them before jiu jitsu comps... and in all honesty, I didn't notice shit....

When I was competing in powerlifting, The head cheese on our team would have some for all of us. Liked it for that.

Potent androgen for size and strength. Potent sides aswell though. Everybody reacts differently to aas though so be carefull with your research.:D

I disagree with the above statement. It does nothing for size or muscle growth. It was made for female dogs in heat. It is the most toxic steroid on the market. The sides are real bad. It gives you aggression, that is it. Powerlifters and fighters love this stuff for the agression it provides. I hope you don't have anyone close to you that you care about. Most of the cheque drops on the market are phony.

Upjohn use to make this product, came in a red and white box. You had a bottle and a dropper inside. I use it in the eighties, liver was not good while on it. Why anyone would want to take it for muscle size is beyond me.

Last edited:
good for 5minutes pre-PR attempt in powerlifting

Gave me a good head rush followed by a focused anger and complete loss of inhibition. Blew up 620lb raw squat which was a 40lb pr

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131