over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Chest discomfort

Im not speaking for anyone else, or providing medical advice, but i think the red flag here is "5`9 265lbs, BF%?"

I missed this or it was posted after my comment.

A lot of us make assumptions about guys who post here.

That weight at that height is not favorable for aas use.
Yeah, I saw that too. If it is a real lean 10% or 20% bodyfat it is unhealthy either way. Could argue the 10% bodyfat might be even less healthy because of the extreme amount of muscle being carried.

well if docs cant find anything = and they evaluated him..maybe its anxiety

Well, electrical activity is good and if the xray shows nothing then that is of course good too. Only other thing I would suggest would be an echocardiogram which isn't invasive, but is expensive. I think they run about $2500. Sucks you cant check with the hospital to see how much a procedure is going to cost before you do it, since insurance is such a bitch to deal with. Those 2 tests can come back normal but you can still have an abnormal echocardiogram. That happened with me the time I developed cardiomyopathy. I think the xray is mostly to look for congestion in the chest because of infections or heart disease.

I find it obnoxious you guys are arguing abut this like it's actually beneficial to OP

Said he tore a pec too if im not mistaking this for another thread. He may have noticed it "tear" but may have previously injured it prior to noticing it which could account for his current situation.

I tore an acl years before a diagnosis. Others have walked around with broken bones before diagnosis. And yet anothet close friend "tore" a pec and turned out to be not a torn pec.

Point is you need to be self aware and understand your doc may have been 500th in their class at the university of somoa.

EKG will not say anything about hardening/narrowing of arteries. X-ray... WTF? They are looking for broken bone or lung congestion, pneumonia? Again it gives ZERO information about vascular condition. Don`t fake a cough like being sick when the problem is chest pain. About the "no pain in arms"... If you feel that, it`s way to late and you better call 911.

Awesome HR! That sounds great. Does the pain change as you breathe? Sometimes a panic attack can cause similar symptoms. If youre really worried I think you might want to get an exam.Maybe decrease the dose or get off.
Completely agree, being big helps nobody if your' dead.

I don’t understand what everyone is so paranoid about telling doctors you’re doing AAS.. TELL THEM! I’ve told mine about drug use and AAS and it’s effected ZERO of my insurance or anything medical I have to do.. Shit, I even got TRT because I was open with my doctor and he understood why I needed it as opposed to dismissing it because I’m young and should have healthy test levels anyway etc etc..

If you go into a medical situation with an “I’m healthy and do nothing to influence any negative effects on my body” type of mentality then there’s no fucking wonder so many of you go undiagnosed or you bitch that the doctors don’t know what they’re doing or they didn’t do something etc... ITS YOUR FAULT NOT THE DOCTORS...

Tell the damn doctors that you used AAS and that you’re concerned about possible cardiovascular health effects and that you learned your lesson blah blah, even if it’s not true that you never plan on using again it’s better to just admit it and say you’re concerned that you’ve never felt this way and THAT (the AAS use) is the variable that changed and not that it’s some mystery you’re feeling bad... Then they’ll know what to check and what to do and see more reason to do so.. People go in with chest pains that can range from Panic Attacks to actual heart issues and if you say you’re healthy and don’t do anything you’re more likely to get dismissed than evaluated..

So I left last night because they stuck me I'm the waiting room with a thousand people and said it would be 5 hrs til I got my x-ray results. If there was something abnormal they would call me so I said Peace.

Speaking of body fat and weight, here are pics. I wasn't trying to lean out and am not lean currently, but the last few days have definitely given me a wake up call. Maybe it was the kick in the butt I needed. I've always been about size and getting bigger. That's actually why I started AAS last year to see how big I could get because I had tapped out natural potential. I don't feel comfortable at this weight though and I'm over it. Since I first posted a couple days ago I haven't had Monster. It's been a year since I've went this long without one. Hopefully things feel better with cutting those out and dropping some weight in the coming weeks.

Attachments

• 20191228_191043-picsay.jpg
    20191228_191043-picsay.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 44
  • 20191228_191117-picsay.jpg
    20191228_191117-picsay.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 52
  • 20191228_190901-picsay.jpg
    20191228_190901-picsay.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 44
  • 20191228_191003-picsay.jpg
    20191228_191003-picsay.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 38
You look solid for your stats. Large bone structure etc. I think the consensus was you could be "that" guy. The dude who doesnt lift with a couple spare tires. Youre definitely doing the off season thing and losing fat and water will only help you.

Youre probably experiencing water retention in addition to the torn pec and the weight gain a lot of which is definitely water and fat. The energy drinks arent helping. Your diet is probably not helping but i dont remember you saying what that is.

Of course this doesnt mean you have nothing to worry about. Heart disease can be genetic so theres that wild card. No one can diagnose you here or will try to if they're smart.

Did you get any recent labs? Cbc, etc? A whole blood viscosity test is worth a lot and not enough guys utilize it. Someone mentioned cardiovascular health and theres a few labs that can assist. The rest are tests that need to be done by a healthcare provider.

I would personally admit to test use because its in my record but nothing else. You say "testosterone" theyll look for the right things....if they didnt go to the university of samoa. The rest seems pointless to have in your medical records. A lot of doctors will blame every malady you have on past drug use or look at you like a drug addict. Despite what previous posts claim there are guys who have been denied life insurance for aas use. Theres also unforeseen issues like hippa violations that could bite you in the ass.

Im just saying say whats required and nothing more if youre concerned about youre records. Or just tell them every dosage, compound, timing, and peptide youve ever taken if youre sure youre all good with your records. Theyre going to call you a dumbass and tell you to stop but thats a foregone conclusion.

So I left last night because they stuck me I'm the waiting room with a thousand people and said it would be 5 hrs til I got my x-ray results. If there was something abnormal they would call me so I said Peace.

Speaking of body fat and weight, here are pics. I wasn't trying to lean out and am not lean currently, but the last few days have definitely given me a wake up call. Maybe it was the kick in the butt I needed. I've always been about size and getting bigger. That's actually why I started AAS last year to see how big I could get because I had tapped out natural potential. I don't feel comfortable at this weight though and I'm over it. Since I first posted a couple days ago I haven't had Monster. It's been a year since I've went this long without one. Hopefully things feel better with cutting those out and dropping some weight in the coming weeks.

With telling them about steroid use the only risk is probably getting turned down for life insurance. If you already have a plan then it would be safe I think, not 100% on that. They cant drop you from health insurance because of drug use. Rates are set through your employer too, unless you self insure then I might worry about higher rates.

My records have shown steroid use and GH since 2005 or 2006. Burn through probably close to $500,000 in medical billing and never been denied. That's my experience.

I want my doctors to know everything. Good doctors aren't going to lecture you when you're having problems like this. Mine could see I was already hard enough on myself.

You dont want them running unnecessary tests. First instance, they could see your hematocrit is up to over 60 and want to do a bone marrow biopsy to test for cancer, or look for other natural causes. They need to be aware of your drug history.

So I'm looking back at this time in my life when I wrote this and how I felt overall. I'm thinking I had the coronavirus then. During that time I had flu like symptoms for 2 weeks and I couldn't shake it, felt like garbage.

265lbs smoke torn pec multiple compounds energy drinks not honest with doctor....... stop huffing glue and get on some smart pills

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear