over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Chest discomfort

So I went home and tried to chill. I am now at 129/69 with 58 RHR. I am unfamiliar with pulse pressure but am going to look it up now.

I have also had a significant weight gain in the last 5 weeks. I'm painting after my stairs when I wasn't before. Also snoring a lot and never used to according to my wife.

At the very minimum you need to drop all but the testosterone, and drop that down to a level that you are accustomed to taking with no sides. Really what you need to do is drop down to a TRT dose like 100mg/wk test and get your health back now.

Maybe a little hypochondria? I know I had all these symptoms too, went to check everything and there was nothing wrong. I often see people (and myself) being overly cautious when it comes to steroids and interpret every little sensation as dangerous. It’s a fine line tho, When is it really threatening and when not?

Seems like weight gain and a decent dose of test will cause side effects in most guys. Snoring 1000% increase.

Im pushing 270 again at just over 6 feet and the snoring is harsh. Cpap never worked for me. Im going to go the hrt route with higher doses of gh and slin and do an experiment to see if its just the weight or weight in combination with test.

I agree with the poster who said you are probably fine. Go get checked if you're worried. Or do the hrt thing for a month and see if things look better.

I have had a similar issue; I think it’s due to the energy drinks. I had one white monster everyday and once I stopped the pain went away. I started drinking them again and just this week the weird chest paint has come back. I’m only on HRT and have been for months now

Gonna give it a week no monsters and see what happens. I'm 265 5'9" so I'm feeling like a beached whale with a clogged blow hole for sure.

Dont risk it. Go to a cardiologist.
If I call my cardiologist and tell him I'm having any chest discomfort or palpitations the first questions they ask me is am I short of breath, light headed or dizzy.
You are experiencing 2 of those as well as pain down arm.
I'm not saying it is all doom and gloom, but it is in your best interest to get checked out.
The positive outweighs the negative.
Don't give him your entire cycle, however, do let him know you are taking testosterone so he can diagnose you properly.

So I just changed my mind. The discomfort is back and I'm a little short of breath. Heading to urgent care now. I will probably tell him I take testosterone since I think it's already on my medical record anyway because I tried to get nolvadex prescribed last year. Haha. I'll update this in a little bit. I really appreciate everybody's responses thank you.

Not sure if I'll get a response before I actually get there but does anyone think it's a bad idea to tell him I take testosterone? I'm thinking maybe your typical doctor will just blame whatever I tell them on the testosterone.

Not sure if I'll get a response before I actually get there but does anyone think it's a bad idea to tell him I take testosterone? I'm thinking maybe your typical doctor will just blame whatever I tell them on the testosterone.
Just tell them the truth ... it’s your health ...

Yeah I read that. That's crazy. I'm glad dude is okay.
Lets hope so. Hopefully time and being clean will allow the heart function to return to normal. During that time there is risk of fatal arrhythmias too.

So I got an EKG and all good. Just did chest x-ray and am waiting. This ER is crazy packed. Luckily the key words "chest pain" allowed my a cut in line. 😄. They asked about recreational street drugs and I told them No. If they said recreational bodybuilding drugs I may have been more inclined to say Yes. Since they sent me back in the waiting room with all these poor saps with their runny noses, I can only assume they aren't concerned. Hopefully they don't put my chest x-ray results to the end of the line...I'll be here till tomorrow if they do. I coughed in front of the nurse and he seemed to think that was causing my issues. I am a little sick but sickness never caused this before.

Someone said maybe it's hypochondria. I hope that's it. But seriously, I never felt like this before and doing my first multi compound cycle seems like maybe it's not coincidence. Although I do realize heart issues come from years of cycling not one cycle. Anyways, I appreciate again the fact I can come on here and talk about this and get good feedback. For most of us I assume we can't have these conversations with others in person, like myself. Only a few people know what I do and they aren't in a position to give advice on any of it.

Lets hope so. Hopefully time and being clean will allow the heart function to return to normal. During that time there is risk of fatal arrhythmias too.
Didn't realize that was you. I thought it was a guy named Phil. Got confused. Glad you're here with us bro!

Didn't realize that was you. I thought it was a guy named Phil. Got confused. Glad you're here with us bro!
yeah, its me! I wish it wasn't. Phil Hernon is a pro that I hired for a bit on here to help train me online and on the phone.

yeah, its me! I wish it wasn't. Phil Hernon is a pro that I hired for a bit on here to help train me online and on the phone.
Okay got you. Yes I know Phil Hernon as well not personally though.

Maybe a little hypochondria? I know I had all these symptoms too, went to check everything and there was nothing wrong. I often see people (and myself) being overly cautious when it comes to steroids and interpret every little sensation as dangerous. It’s a fine line tho, When is it really threatening and when not?

hypochondriac?? His pulse pressure is 60 and above (look it up), 5`9 265lbs, BF% ? (probably higher than it should be to start a cycle), feels like a beached whale, out of breath without even being active, hypertensive (no meds to control), chest pains and a good amount of recent weight gain on first multi-compound cycle. NO FLAGS THERE? I really hope you are not in the industry advising people in the real world.

Tim, x-ray is the least effective, yet cheapest test for checking arteries. Welcome to ER medicine. Do not fool yourself thinking it takes "years of cycles" to cause disease. There are plenty of people that never used gear and have CVD at your age or not much older.

hypochondriac?? His pulse pressure is 60 and above (look it up), 5`9 265lbs, BF% ? (probably higher than it should be to start a cycle), feels like a beached whale, out of breath without even being active, hypertensive (no meds to control), chest pains and a good amount of recent weight gain on first multi-compound cycle. NO FLAGS THERE? I really hope you are not in the industry advising people in the real world.

Tim, x-ray is the least effective, yet cheapest test for checking arteries. Welcome to ER medicine. Do not fool yourself thinking it takes "years of cycles" to cause disease. There are plenty of people that never used gear and have CVD at your age or not much older.
I’m provide no advice. Of course there are plenty of red flags. I’m just saying I have met plenty of people with the same symptoms as he describes who were fine, myself included. Getting a check up should be priority in this case but if everything should come back perfectly (which I hope), hypochondria could be provide an answer to his symptoms.

I don’t think having a bit of hypochondria in this ‘game’ is bad either, after all, pushing bodyweight, food intake and drugs isn’t going to be healthy.

edit: read his new posts, I’m glad he is fine!

Im not speaking for anyone else, or providing medical advice, but i think the red flag here is "5`9 265lbs, BF%?"

I missed this or it was posted after my comment.

A lot of us make assumptions about guys who post here.

That weight at that height is not favorable for aas use.

I’m provide no advice. Of course there are plenty of red flags. I’m just saying I have met plenty of people with the same symptoms as he describes who were fine, myself included. Getting a check up should be priority in this case but if everything should come back perfectly (which I hope), hypochondria could be provide an answer to his symptoms.

I don’t think having a bit of hypochondria in this ‘game’ is bad either, after all, pushing bodyweight, food intake and drugs isn’t going to be healthy.

edit: read his new posts, I’m glad he is fine!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws