over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CHEST FAT Q

John99Test

Registered
Hey guys,

If I have around 17-18% bodyfat and a little bit of a belly, with NO hard lumps or anything underneath the nips, do you think that the small amount of fat accumulated around my chest area will be reduced with dieting and getting my belly down, or is it possible that the chest fat accumulated could be pseudo gyno and will not go away despite fat loss. I have used test many times before but ALWAYS with a AI, often too high of a AI and always made sure I tapered down not to get bounce back. Its like stubborn fat in my chest, not even localized around the nipple, but elsewhere. Thanks fellas. I am hoping with diet this will go down.

ANyone else have experience with this? Thanks.

Yeah, it'll go away with the rest of the fat most likely.

After a weeks worth of Aromasin and some of the fat on my chest disappeared and never came back. I dont understand how it happened, but it did.

what brand of aromasin did u use?

Hey guys,

If I have around 17-18% bodyfat and a little bit of a belly, with NO hard lumps or anything underneath the nips, do you think that the small amount of fat accumulated around my chest area will be reduced with dieting and getting my belly down, or is it possible that the chest fat accumulated could be pseudo gyno and will not go away despite fat loss. I have used test many times before but ALWAYS with a AI, often too high of a AI and always made sure I tapered down not to get bounce back. Its like stubborn fat in my chest, not even localized around the nipple, but elsewhere. Thanks fellas. I am hoping with diet this will go down.

ANyone else have experience with this? Thanks.

Get your bf% down to 8-10% and I bet you see a great difference. your chest will tighten up,,,as will your body as a whole.

My chest has fat around the lower side of my pecs a about 13% BF, but it always goes away when I diet down for a contest. It doesn't firm up until I reach about 8-9% BF.

john99test

I am sort of in the exact same boat as you. I did have gyno surgery in my early 20's from pueberty (41 now) but back in the day I used some strong stuff like drol w no AI. More recently, I have always us an AI, nolva as needed but by BF is up right now to maybe 20%? I am starting to get very intent on getting lean. I am on the second week of the "anabolic diet" and I love it. One thing that always helped me is proviron or masteron. I am getting ready to try to really lean out as much as possible with cardio and perhaps ECA.

I know what you mean with the chest fat. I have no lumps or hard tissue but fat accum so i think I can get rid of it if BF gets low enough. Targe-X is really good too and so is PGCL. I think low dose aromasin is the best AI i have used and there is no estrogen rebound when stopped and estro levels don't get too low nor does it effect lipids much...same with proviron.

ever seen anyone with ripped abs, striated quads, and sagging boobs? (i'm talking about a male here :p )

no? neither have I... if it's not a hard lump and feels like a golf ball, it'll go away.

of course, a plastic surgeon will tell you it's loose skin with pseudogyno and you have to have surgery or it'll NEVER go away... ;)

In the same position man. Fighting with stubborn adipose tissue in the chest. I've always had fat that wants to go there as well as on my sides (the "love handles"). I must say that it has been going down since working with Phil and even more so since adding in the ECA a couple weeks ago, but fat comes off EVERYWHERE else first. Its really frustrating...

I have heard people talk of using low dose aromasin like mentioned above... And also Nolva somewhere in the 20mg/day range to not drive estrogen too low but to try to effect that area.. anybody have any experience to give this merit?

I don't know AEs will work that way (though I suspect they will) but I have chronic low test (always have) and carry fat in my chest and lower back.

When on even a HRT dosage of test alone the fat dissipates in weeks with no dietary changes. The fat seems to come off these areas exclusively.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear