over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Chest Injection gone Wrong

godsa

Newbies
Did .5 cc of 200 mg primo on Sunday
Swollen , red , bruised (blood) , outside blood area looks yellowish or green I can't tell ? Been on amoxicillin 4k per day split dosage since Monday

Less swollen after waking up, then swells up more after moving around

Painful but not unbearable, little itchy -HARD AS A ROCK

On my way to doctors tomorrow, I'm trying to give it time to resolve , 1/2 cc shot? Amoxicillin 4k ,. Thinking I have it covered

1.5 inches all around , slightly warm - looks more bruised then yesterday
Screenshot_20211229-135324~2.png

I suspect that is going to happen regardless of where you pin that primo, did you brew it? Is it enathate ? If it was me I would put that primo in boiling water for a few minutes and re- filter before trying pinning again

I suspect that is going to happen regardless of where you pin that primo, did you brew it? Is it enathate ? If it was me I would put that primo in boiling water for a few minutes and re- filter before trying pinning again
No didn't brew it - enanthate
Saw doc last night he said , bleed factor causing the hardness, swollen because body trying to take care of some shit...he spoke really fast lol unless I have fever , chills , puss don't worry but might take 4 weeks
Bought bromelain pills, arnica pills and arnica topical

If there wasn't any heat then it would seem to not be infected. Did you train chest after the injection?

Day of didn't train, next day with swelling decided to stop training till it resolved enough not to put me at risk of something tearing or popping in my chest. He also said if it was infection, amoxicillin wouldn't help it. Was little warm to the touch I think solvents big issue combined with bad shot.

Day of didn't train, next day with swelling decided to stop training till it resolved enough not to put me at risk of something tearing or popping in my chest. He also said if it was infection, amoxicillin wouldn't help it. Was little warm to the touch I think solvents big issue combined with bad shot.

Wouldn't amoxicillin help an infection as its an antibiotic??

Wouldn't amoxicillin help an infection as its an antibiotic??
Yes it would. Every time I had an infection amoxicillins was administered and fixed the issue.

I get being nervous and erring on the side of caution, but that wasn’t infected. You’ll know within 4 days after an inject if it is in fact infected. You’ll have a large area (8-10”) around the injection that’ll be red/dark pink and very hot to the touch. It all comes eventually in this game. I’ve had two infections in over 20 years, but I don’t believe it was due to bacteria entering through my inject.

I’m overly stupid about rubbing the area with alcohol, then following up with betadine. Anything’s possible though.

Cage

For what it’s worth, I don’t think it was infected. The body does weird shit, prob just rejected it.

I literally pinned 200mg primo the other day and had no such reaction lol

OP:

a lot of guys (myself included) are allergic to Enanthate. For me, it causes a painful, red, rock hard swelling at the site, then itches 4 days later as it subsides.

I think you’re allergic to Enanthate.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner