over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

chicken ideas

Here is another but requires a little more work.

*this recipe is out of a South Beach diet book the ol' lady has.

Ingredients

4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 bunch of spinach (no stems)
4 (6 ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breast
4 ounces of low-fat goat cheese
salt and freshly ground pepper

Heat oven to 400*
Heat 2 teaspoons of olive oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring constantly, until "fragrant", about 30 seconds. Stir in spinach and cook, stirring constantly, until spinach is wilter and liquid evaporates, about 2 minutes. Season well with salt and pepper and transfer to a plate.
Beginning at the thickest end for 1 chicken breast, carefully insert a sharp knife into center and cut a pocket as evenly as possible, leaving a 1-inch border on 3 sides. Repeat with remaining breasts. Open each pocket, sprinkle with salt and pepper, then fill evenly with goat cheese and spinach. Seal each with two toothpicks and season outside with salt and pepper.
Heat remaining oil in the same skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, turning once, until well browned on both sides, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake until juices run clear, about 8 minutes. Serve hot.

Macros per serving (4): 280 cals, 10g fat, 42g protein, 3g carbs

that one looks good I'll have to try it sometime. Just put 1 1/2 lbs of chicken breast in the slow cooker with 1 can of rotel hot and 1 packet of low sodium taco seasoning so I'll let yall know how it turns out. It supposed to be good for tacos but I already have my rice cooked up for tomorrow so I plan on just putting it over the rice.

Ate all my chicken today and I must say it was much better then my normal baked chicken with different seasonings and such. I was mistaken in my last post in that it was rotel original and not hot, but the taco seasoning was the hot kind and the chicken turned out pretty spicy. Next time I think I'll use rotel hot since I love spicy foods and see how that turns out.

I do have a question though if anyone could answer for me that would be awesome. I used 1 1/2 lbs of frozen chicken breast for this recipe, which if I am correct should have 1125 calories, 25g of fat, and 210g protein, now the rotel and taco seasoning added 180 calories.

Now my question is that if I eat all of the chicken in the crock pot afterwards am I still getting 210g of protein from it? As it cooked it definitely turned into a more soupy mixture so i know I couldn't have gotten all of the calories from the chicken, rotel, and seasoning. But how should I figure out the nutrition data accurately for it? I weigh everything, just not sure how I should calculate it. I'm not too worried about the total calories as I can just say theyre 1300, I'm just hoping I'm still getting the 210g of protein.

Thanks!

Hehehehe!

Attachments

• 1-gordon-ramsay-meme-funny-insults.jpg
    1-gordon-ramsay-meme-funny-insults.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 335
Get some chicken Breasts a bud light & miller lite cayenne pepper
chili powder
black pepper
honey
and some brown sugar let that marinate over night

next day grill them on the grill

wont be dissapointed!!

a cup of soy sauce
a beer(real beer not lite beer.i like to cook with budweiser)
a clove of garlic minced,chopped,or just crush it.
flatten ur chicken breasts a little,
marinate for about 4 hours(after u try it you will know if u want to marinate it less or more time)
put em on a hot ass grill.get some good grill marks on em.
serve over ur favorite rice.(i like to cube my chicken)
this ones good if ur cookin for the week.
learn to use the defrost setting on the microwave to reheat ur food.takes a bit longer but nothing is worse than overmicrowaved food.i also put a damp paper towel over almost anything i reheat.seems to help keep it moist.
if u decide to try this you can add dry chili flake or chili paste for some heat.

If your into spicy if been Hooked on this:

1 habernero pepper
1 green pepper
1 red pepper
1/2 onion
Splash soy sauce

Slowly grill these up with Pam or oil on the pan.

Cut chicken into small strips with taco seasoning on separate pan.

Combine , top with hot sauce over rice.
Keeps me real full.

Maybe throw in a fajita if you go down that route with homemade gauc. If done it once.

Crock pot. Put 3 or 4 frozen chicken breasts in with a can of dices tomatos, chopped onion and one can of chicken broth, cook on low for 8 hours. I usually do right before bed and wake up the next morning to 3 or 4 meal prepared. Too easy and the chicken obviously doesn't dry out. You can put whatever you want in it. Peppers, spinach, potatoes, etc. But dont' do rice!!!! LOL, mushy as shit.

That sound so good I'm gonna have to try that for sure

thank you, indeed requires some time but I am sure it worth it.
I usually cook the chicken in the owen with garlic and herbs, some wine and olive oil.

If y'all are tired of dry tasteless chicken, try brining it for a few hours. A basic brine is just salt, brown sugar, and water. Bring the water to a boil, add salt and sugar and boil for a couple minutes to dissolve salt and sugar. Add some ice to cool the brine off and then place chicken in brine making sure its completely covered and then refrigerate. For just the breast, leg quarters, etc you only need to brine for a few hours. Whole chickens i let them sit overnight.

Take chicken out of brine and then season with whatever you want then cook it.

I usually add some fresh herbs like rosemary and thyme and some chopped garlic to my brine to enhance the chicken even more.

Last edited:
Chicken-a-la-Mexican
(1) chicken breast tenders and cut the cartilage/ligament I can find (9 lbs)
(2) drain the liquid that accumulates after defrosting (if bought brozen)
(3) squeeze the juice of 8 - 10 medium to large (no small) limes (the green kind)*
(4) cut finely (or coarse if you are a cilantro fan) a bunch of cilantro
(5) 1 tbs pepper
(6) some salt
(7) 1 tbs olive oil

Add the citrus juice, olive oil, salt, pepper and cilantro and mix well.

Add the chicken into 2 large ziplock bags and split the juice mixture between each bag. Get rid of as much air as possible and close the bag. left over night (yeah that's right), cook next day on medium height on oven with the entire juice, and in the roasting setting? (the heat comes from top) for about 20 - 25 min.

The chicken will be partially cooked because of the acidity of the lemon and the flavor will be super strong. You've no idea.

*I called them lemon but people in the states always correct me even though lemon from lymon, from Old French limon "citrus fruit" (12c.), via Provençal or Italian from Arabic laimun, from Persian limu(n) is the correct term**

Chicken-a-la-chinese​

I do the 9lb tenders of chicken and cut them into small cubes, add 4 garlic cloves finely diced, then I add some brown rice flour (1 tsp to 2 tsp). set aside.

I cut 3 carrots into strips, brocoli, some mushrooms, cucumber into strips, I bleach a bunch of spinach (look up bleaching spinach).

I start cooking the chicken and as it is cooking I add 2 -3 packs of splenda or any sweetner of your choice, 2 tbs soy sauce (low sodium) though you can use the amino-salt replacement, and carrots. When it is about to be done I add the brocolli, mushroom and spinach.

I serve it with rice and top it with cucumber strips.

Anyone have anymore crockpot recipes? I gotta start making a few days of meals at a time and that seems a pretty easy way to do so. Want something new than what im used to cooking myself. And as lean as possible of course haha

Chicken

These recipes sound really good guys. i marinate mine in olive oil and vinegar and oil in fridge overnight with some garlic oregano pepper and montreal seasoning cook on grill over low heat

my wife started something new and I love it.

2 boneless chicken breasts, rice, and cream of mushroom all in a pan and put it in the oven (covered). Chicken stays juicy and the flavoring is great to me.

Not sure if this would be good for you to prepare days ahead of time, but its a great dinner.

My week plan is 6oz sweet potato with 4 oz hamburger pattie x2 cube up chicken pan sear 8 oz chicken and add 4 oz white rice x3 pan sear talapia and steam broccoli and make even 3oz portions for an even six. Alternate for a week and start all over again.

bake it, grill it, make soups with it, but the best way is to just go down to ur local chick filet, good stuff man.

Cilantro Chili Chicken Skewers
2 pounds boneless/skinless chicken thighs or breast meat
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
6 cloves garlic, minced...
3/4 bunch fresh cilantro (save remaining for garnish)
1 teaspoon salt & pepper
Sweet chili sauce for basting

Cooking Process:
Soak skewers in water for 20 minutes to prevent burning.
Cut chicken into 1" cubes and place into bowl. Add olive oil, garlic
and cilantro in a food processor and pulverize. Pour the marinade into
the bowl with the chicken, add teaspoon of salt and pepper and
marinate overnite if possible.
Preheat the grill to medium heat and coat with oil. Remove chicken
from the refrigerator and put 5-6 pieces of chicken on each skewer.
Cook for 4-5 minutes on each side. Brush chili sauce on chicken just
before done cooking to create a nice glaze.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws