over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

chicken ideas

Poaching is a great way to make chicken quick to use it for whatever you want. Put chicken breasts in a single layer in a stock pot or dutch over and cover with water until the breasts are submerged by about an inch. You can leave the water plain or add whatever seasonings, herbs, you want. I add a bunch of curry powder sometimes to end up making a butt-load of curried chicken salad. Bring to a boil, reduce heat so the water is just moving and partially cover for 10 min. Then turn heat off and let sit for 10 min. Remove chicken it cooked, moist, and you can do whatever you want with it. Make salads, pita-sandwiches, add to rice or chili beans, whatever.

A batch of chicken I made today was 2lbs of boneless, skinless chicken thighs in the crockpot, with some "slap yo mama" seasoning, 2 low sodium chicken bullion cubes, and a couple cups of water. Cooked it on low for about 10 hours. I already ate about half of it! Lol!

I throw some chicken breast in a crock pot with rotel, black beans, and taco seasoning. Cook on low for 6-8 hours... Chicken falls right apart. Makes good tacos or great over brown rice..

Anyone know any good meal prep company's. Don't really
Have the time to make my meals figured I'll try purchasing them. Help!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do this one often, it's easy and the chicken turns out almost like it's grilled it actually gets a bit of crust on it which is nice.

Slow cooker on low-
5 chicken breasts, chopped into 1"x 1" chunks.
2 Italian style salad dressing packets.
4 tablespoons of coconut oil.

Chop chicken, throw in slow cooker pot, add packets and oil and mix well.

That's it. Slow cooking times vary, mine only takes about two hours on low.
I like to stir once about an hour in.

There is a bit of sodium in this from the seasoning packets, I'm never afraid of a little sodium though.

My fav is honey chicken with chilli flakes. You can grill or fry your chicken however you want. Either add the honey into the pan or simply squeeze it on top of the chicken.

Another one is frying chicken in oil. Add in whatever you like... seasonal vegetables. You can use a veg pack especially for stir frys if you please. The key ingredient is toasted sesame oil... wow! I like to add alittle lemon juice too and lightly season at the end. All very simple but makes a huge difference.

frying chicken is a big yes!!! youll wanna have double even tripple helpings of that brotha!

I just keep it simple with a little bit of garlic salt and some cajun chicken seasoning.

Toss on a pan with a bit of olive oil, serve with some rice and beans.

ive always just baked the chicken , covering it with foil but baking it at a low temp for about 45-50 minutes so it comes out semi juicy and not dry

Crock pot chicken is probably the best. So moist and tender. I use the crock pot alot during the colder months. Once it warms up, its BBQ season, and Ill do that for months.

Boneless, skinless thighs are my favorite. They shred up nice for salads. Braise it stock, onion and garlic. Too easy.

Chef

A batch of chicken I made today was 2lbs of boneless, skinless chicken thighs in the crockpot, with some "slap yo mama" seasoning, 2 low sodium chicken bullion cubes, and a couple cups of water. Cooked it on low for about 10 hours. I already ate about half of it! Lol!

You must be from the south(Louisiana) bro, slap ya mama is a southern thing. I love it, but it's a bit high on MSG.

I like to boil chicken in seasoned water..

a few things i add to the water are:

Salt
pepper corn
onions
garlic
celery
lemon
jalapeno

just to name a few. Boil for 20 minutes, remove let cool, then debone and cut up bite size pieces. I like to add a little of the broth to keep the meat moist. Eat has a snack, as a meal, with egg whites or on a salad.

I've been useing the slow cooker all winter sine I can't grill. One bag of frozen breast, a pack of taco seasoning, and a can of dice tomatoes is about as easy as it gets.

Love chicken, I just rub it with salt, pepper and paprika, put into an oven and forget about it for 40 min. After that enjoyable juicy chicken is ready to be gulped.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws