over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

chicken pox- oh no!!

doktorspok

Registered
hey bros, seems i got teh chicken pox, started to get a fever thought it was gear related(high dose prop) then these little water blister/ boils started showing up. always tired, fever and such. what do some of you guys recommend to eat/ drink to keep calories high not to lose to much weight? i figure ill drink shakes with peanut butter and fruits, and eat some trioplex bars when i cant get my food down. not really that hungry.

thanks , DOK

I feel for ya bro I got them a while back too. Its worse the older you are. My face looked like a radiation burn victim for weeks... I lost a lot of size.

Yeah, well, you better hope it isn't the shingles, bro. I am still dealing with nerve pain after 4 months and it hasn't subsided but maybe 25%. If I were you, I would get to the doctor asap because had I even gotten there a day earlier than I did, it wouldn't have been nearly as bad as it is.

Wish you well, bro.

Skip

You can only get shingles if you've already had the pox.
You don't get shingles first.

shingles are a bitch... especially when you scratch them when you're sleeping.... DAYUM the pain!!

DaRooster said:
You can only get shingles if you've already had the pox.
You don't get shingles first.

Right, but he didn't say whether he had them before or not. Shingles is the chicken pox virus that has basically been re-activated within the body. So, when he said chicken pox, I figured I would warn him as they can get terribly painful for months and for some, years.

Skip

Ooooooh ha ha.....Daym you're in for it.....

I walked around for years thinking I was immuned.....Then about 7 months months ago I came into contact with a person that had them.......His face was fucked!

2 days later I start feeling feverish and achy.....I get a slight little itch on my chest.......Next day I go in to see a Dr. She tells me it's nothing.....I tell her I think it might be chicken pox....Finally something clicked in her head so she searches the internet and says you "might" have them and just wait it out.....She also gives me a slip for work excusing me for 2 weeks........

It was terrible.....I was aching so bad.....Vomiting.....This was all before I got those daym spots.......It was the most hideous thing I could ever imagine.......I would wish this on no man! I didn't leave the room for 3 weeks.......It itched so daym bad.....All I could do was rub them because I didn't want them popping.........

I couldn't even look at my face in the mirror without tearing up.......I've never been so devestated........I missed an entire month of work........It has been nearly 6 months and now the scars are almost gone(Vitamin E oil)

Vicodin was the only thing that helped.......I went thru bottles of benedryl and nothing........Dude, don't scratch and just pray it won't be that bad.....Good Luck !

never had em

yeah i never had em, went to the doctor and he gave me some antibiotics, said it should help speed it up a bit, and yup face, chest and back are just nasty, dont want to go anywhere. how long does it take for the scabs to form?

DOK

Depends....With antibiotics they might form quicker.....For me it was about 1- 2 weeks.....Scabs are nasty too.....

I really do feel for you.....It sounds like you're not that bad off(unless you're just a toughguy).....I barely ate let alone got on the internet........That's a good thing........

DO NOT pick them.......Let them fall as they may.......That's how the scars form.......

had them about 2 years ago, got bad fever,
couldnt get out of bed, barley made it to my old mans room and asked him to take me to the doc,then got to the docs and started going into shock.(shivers for 5 mins,then sweating like a pig for 5 mins, then back again to the shivers again)
he first thought i had meningitis !
he gave me a shot of something, calmed me down.
the next day i woke up with these little tiny blisters and a rash.
went back to the doc and he laughed and said you got chicken pox.
this is the killer, ive had chicken pox when i was a kid !
if you get it when your an adult it can be real bad.
bro get some PINETARSOL (sp) solution.
you add it to your bath water and soak in it, stops that itching from hell you get from those little blisters.
thats what drove me nuts, the itching.
hope this helps.
pred.

oh yeah forgot,
DONT SCTRATCH THE SORES !
you'll get some really nasty scarring.
still have a scar on my face from the one i scatched.
pred.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity