over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Chicken

brucepancake

Registered
I am over eating chicken. I am thinking about getting an air fryer or pressure cooker. I think the fryer needs a little but of oil but I could use olive oil. Are any of you using one of these for your cooking?

I am over eating chicken. I am thinking about getting an air fryer or pressure cooker. I think the fryer needs a little but of oil but I could use olive oil. Are any of you using one of these for your cooking?

I would not fry in olive oil. The smoke point is much too low and it will scorch and cause the fat to be degraded and unhealthy. Pressure cookers are great. I have an instant pot and I can put a beef roast in there and in 35 minutes ive got shredded beef that tastes like it was cooked for hours

I would not fry in olive oil. The smoke point is much too low and it will scorch and cause the fat to be degraded and unhealthy. Pressure cookers are great. I have an instant pot and I can put a beef roast in there and in 35 minutes ive got shredded beef that tastes like it was cooked for hours

Always wanted to get an air fryer (I think it only requires 1-maybe 2max tbsp oil for whatever you use)...

But lately I've been wanting to get an instapot more. What's your favorite thing to cook with it? And what size did you get?

Great post brother.

If your gonna fry...coconut oil. Smoke point much higher

Do you know how to smoke? You can get a small electric smoker...pretty damn good meat

Also just a crockpot with chicken stock/reduced fat mushroom soup/onions/chicken bewbs is bomb.com

I just bought an instant pot but haven't had a chance to use it yet. A friend of mine added me to a bunch of Facebook groups focused on different recipes and ways to it. Looking forward to getting started with it

I would love to have guiltless fried chicken a few times a week. The instant pot looks really good though. I wish I had bought this instead of my rice maker. They seem to do everything from sauté to rice.

If you're tired of eating chicken just eat something else, like raw sushi grade salmon or tuna.

Or some homemade burger patties, maybe.

I have an "air fryer," that we got after our Nu-Wave oven quit working. The air-fryer that we have is similar, and "fryer" is a misnomer in my opinion. I consider it really just a forced-air convection oven (with perhaps some infrared heat too). But we bought the Nu-Wave many summers ago when we wanted to try it so as not to heat up the house just to cook 3-4 chicken breasts, and we've been sold ever since. Of course you need to monitor the temp to make sure that you don't dry it out, but we love ours and I probably cook 4 lbs or more of chicken every week in it plus a few pounds of hamburgers, baked potatoes, etc.

I don't think you'll be disappointed. It cooks as good or better (IMO) and due to the fan and the forced air aspect, it cooks faster while using less energy than your oven.

Smoked a turkey yesterday and slowed smoked it(14lbs) took 5.5 hrs and whenninternal temp reached 165 pulled out let counter sit for 20 minutes cut into it and bam. Juice squirted out like crazy

use mac nut oil

taste like butter

full of mono unsaturated fats which is what u need

and its got a high smoke point so it doesn't burn

drop coconut or olive oil.

use a empty spray can and fill it up with mac nut oil and use it as a spray oil. you sorted

I have both the instapot and an air fryer. I love the fryer for lots of things. I made some chicken fingers just by dipping the sliced chicken in egg wash then into some panko bread crumbs with various spices. Delicious!

Always wanted to get an air fryer (I think it only requires 1-maybe 2max tbsp oil for whatever you use)...

But lately I've been wanting to get an instapot more. What's your favorite thing to cook with it? And what size did you get?

I think mine is five quarts. I like making beef roasts, pulled pork, and shredded chicken tacos. Takes around thirty minutes and comes out super tender. I make my own homemade greek yogurt in it as well which is delicious and allows me to control the sugar content. I get over a half gallon of yogurt for the cost of a gallon of milk....so about 1.79

Great post brother.

If your gonna fry...coconut oil. Smoke point much higher

Do you know how to smoke? You can get a small electric smoker...pretty damn good meat

Also just a crockpot with chicken stock/reduced fat mushroom soup/onions/chicken bewbs is bomb.com

Yeah I have an electric chest smoker. I love smoked meats. my favorite thing to smoke in it though is sweet potatoes and hard boiled eggs!

I think mine is five quarts. I like making beef roasts, pulled pork, and shredded chicken tacos. Takes around thirty minutes and comes out super tender. I make my own homemade greek yogurt in it as well which is delicious and allows me to control the sugar content. I get over a half gallon of yogurt for the cost of a gallon of milk....so about 1.79

But where are you getting your milk so cheap? :eek:

Sounds like I need to invest...thanks for the response!

But where are you getting your milk so cheap? :eek:

Sounds like I need to invest...thanks for the response!

I watch the grocery ads but between winco and either frys or safeway I can typically get a gallon of 2% for 1.89 or less. Compare that to a quart of greek yogurt for 4-5 bucks and its a pretty damn big saving....and it tastes better too with no filers or thickeners

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear