over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Chicken

Magnolia5

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
What is the best way to cook it? Is baking it any different then boiling it? I've never boiled chicken,always baked it,or grilled it. Just trying to find the best way to cook chicken breast thats good for you without it tasting like shit. any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I've been baking mine alot lately since its to damn hot to stand over the grill.

I use a 9x13 disposable baking pan 2" deep , lightly coat the bottom with oil so that seasonsing will stick , then i personaly sprinkle garlic powder and lemon pepper seasoning to cover the bottom of the pan , lay bonless skinless chicken breast in their face down (typicaly get 4 per pan) then sprinkle the same garlic powder and lemon peper seasoning accross the top on the breast.

Add a couple ounces of water to the pan and cover tighly with aluminum foil

bake in a 350deg pre heated oven for 45 min (peel the foil back and check the internal temp with a meat thermometer at about 30 min)

once the internal temp of the chicken gets to 165deg I pull it out and uncover it , let stand for 20-30 min to cool and thats it , mine comes out fully cooked and juicy

Grilling is my favorite but like Gunsmith said, it's tough in this 100+ degree heat.

Here is my order or preference for cooking chicken:
1. Grill
2. Bake / Broil
3. Crockpot (it's a very different texture, like pulled chicken)
4. Pan cook/ "fry in tablespoon of olive oil or pam"
5. Microwave (4 minutes usually works)
6. Boil

Boiling is my least favorite. You can't put the herbs on the boiled chicken until after it's cooked. Even if you try to marinate most of the flavor is gone after you're done boiling.

Boiling is my least favorite. You can't put the herbs on the boiled chicken until after it's cooked. Even if you try to marinate most of the flavor is gone after you're done boiling.

Try boiling it with some liquid crab boil added to it , the liquid crab boil saturates the meat during cooking and give it a spicy flavor

Concentrated Shrimp and Crab Boil

i use about 3 oz in a big pot when i boil 8-10 breast or so at a time , trim as much fat as possible before you boil it this will reduce the foam and crap that comes to the surface , bring to a roiling boil and at about 4 min check one to see the internal temp , I never let them get above 165 deg , once the internal temp his 160 or so i start fishing them out with tongs and lay out to cool , any higher or longer they dri out bad

NOTE : i do the same thing when BBQing leg quarters , boil them first in the crab boil then their mostly cooked when you grill them and you don't have to burn the hell out of the thing to have full cooked chicken

Last edited:
Gunsmith would make an excellent Chef!

What is the best way to cook it? Is baking it any different then boiling it? I've never boiled chicken,always baked it,or grilled it. Just trying to find the best way to cook chicken breast thats good for you without it tasting like shit. any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I love grilling when I have the time but I typically bake mine.

is boiling it and diff then baking or grilling?

I know baking or grilling taste better. but the best way to cook with without cooking all the Nutrients out of it?

is boiling it and diff then baking or grilling?

I know baking or grilling taste better. but the best way to cook with without cooking all the Nutrients out of it?

Baking, Grilling and boiling either way will taste nice but it depends how you season it or marinade. There are some chicken recipes on this Recipe forum. Go and read them and learn and also youtube cooking demonstration before you drive Tenny mad!

I'm picking some of that up this week. The ingredients look amazing: EXTRACTIVES OF: RED PEPPER, BAY, CLOVE, BLACK PEPPER, THYME, MARJORAM

Be carefull , a little bit goes a long way !! also boiling it will cause some of the spices to get airborn and if your milling around in the kitchen it may cause some people to cough and sneeze , kinda like walking into a bar than sombody got pepper sprayed in earlier. I personay ike it and will stand close to the stove if my sinuses are bothering me , opens them right up

I am very found of Chicken and like to have every recipe of the chicken as well . such as Baking, Grilling and boiling either way will taste nice but it depends how you season it or marinade.HGH

Last edited:
Sautee

This can be real sweet tasting:
Cut chicken breast into strips
coat a non-stick pan w/Pam or olive oil
Sautee checken for appx 8-10 min
add sliced tomato, musshrooms, garlic and diced onion.
season with Adobo, and a splash of white wine.

i like to pound the breasts flat, S&P with some olive oil and onto the grill, they cook fast

or

i just season and toss'em in the smoker for an 1.25hrs

Try boiling it with some liquid crab boil added to it , the liquid crab boil saturates the meat during cooking and give it a spicy flavor

Concentrated Shrimp and Crab Boil

i use about 3 oz in a big pot when i boil 8-10 breast or so at a time , trim as much fat as possible before you boil it this will reduce the foam and crap that comes to the surface , bring to a roiling boil and at about 4 min check one to see the internal temp , I never let them get above 165 deg , once the internal temp his 160 or so i start fishing them out with tongs and lay out to cool , any higher or longer they dri out bad

NOTE : i do the same thing when BBQing leg quarters , boil them first in the crab boil then their mostly cooked when you grill them and you don't have to burn the hell out of the thing to have full cooked chicken

I did this when you mentioned in a while ago. The crab boil does mask some of the taste and its easy as hell to do.

I put Coconut oil in my green pan and fry it up on top of the stove, it tastes great and you can easily add spices if you'd like

i always have my chicken, steak any meat grilled and just always tossing my favorite seasoning on it nothing else. although you can decide on putting w/e on.

Grilling is my favorite but like Gunsmith said, it's tough in this 100+ degree heat.

Here is my order or preference for cooking chicken:
1. Grill
2. Bake / Broil
3. Crockpot (it's a very different texture, like pulled chicken)
4. Pan cook/ "fry in tablespoon of olive oil or pam"
5. Microwave (4 minutes usually works)
6. Boil

x2 :)

if i'm making any type of shreaded chicken like burrito;s i boil the breasts 20 min's then shread it with 2 forks, comes out great! if i'm making fahita's i cook it on the grill then shread!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear