over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

China Busts

jayuk

Registered
Guys

Not one to spread bullshite....but there have been a few busts over in China.

Three powder sources are under Investigation for providing raws to a China Based Tablet manufactuer and supplier to US and UK....Im sure many will know who this may be!

Just keep your heads up! Those that are in the know...will probably have this info to them and itll get filtered down

It does seem that to save business alot of the Chinese sellers are playing this down, or acting dumb over it for sales.

Remember! Its illegal in China to make finished products as Steroids! Its NOT illegal in China to make Raw materials.

J

Last edited:
Guys

Not one to spread bullshite....but there have been a few busts over in China.

Three powder sources are under Investigation for providing raws to a China Based Tablet manufactuer and supplier to US and UK....Im sure many will know who this may be!

Just keep your heads up! Those that are in the know...will probably have this info to them and itll get filtered down

It does seem that to save business alot of the Chinese sellers are playing this down, or acting dumb over it for sales.

Remember! Its illegal in China to make finished products as Steroids! Its NOT illegal in China to make Raw materials.

J

this is old news...

not sure..but it was in the chinese newspapers today.

So if today is old news..my bad.

not sure..but it was in the chinese newspapers today.

So if today is old news..my bad.

please post the info or the link, it has been known for a while that there been an issues with some well known pwd sources dealing with tabs. But I keep hearing about news articals and NO ONE will or can provide the info. I am not saying it has not happend but where the hell are the articals?

Last edited:
As far as newspaper articles this is the closest thing Ive been able to find....
It talks a bit about the steroids available out of china and Interpol
(who I beleive visited some of the factorys in china recently?)
Mostly about the Olympics though and testing.
Article is a month old out of canada....

**broken link removed**

If anyone has or can dig up the newspaper articles JayUK mentions
from the China News paper please do post it.

Guys

The reason why its so bloody hard to find out stuff is because the control and censorship from China to the outside world! and this, YES is including Media. If you know how China works and how it is embezzled in severe net censorhip...it is difficult.

The info I posted was taken from todays newspaper in China. Thats all I can say.

However, AS Im soo nice! Ill link this which I found after hours of searching!

http://315.jxnews.com.cn/system/2007/06/05/002494089.shtml

go to babel, translate Chinese to English and youll see the text!

OK OK : Ill do it for you!!

--------------

The crime suspect brings to justice

Reporter at the press conference which the Nanchang municipal public security bureau convened from June 4 learned that, used the Internet to trade national kind of control spirit drugs, the stimulant especially big case together recently considers broken. The police altogether capture crime suspect 4, seizes national kind of control spirit drugs not to reach non- Nepal 0.93 kilogram, the stimulant 32 kinds total 5 kilogram, the computer 3, passenger vehicle. It is reported beyond the border, this is national which our province public security organ uncovers trades the control spirit drugs, the stimulant using the Internet and sells to the case.

This April 21, the police gain an important clue: Rents is a suspect in Nanchang city high-tech development zone some village Hu trades the state regulation drugs. After the police investigate further discovered that, this document was different with formerly the general dealing in narcotics case, the crime suspect's transaction all was carries on through the Internet, and main sale for beyond the border buyer. The case causes the Nanchang municipal public security bureau highly to take, the police establish the special case team immediately, the concentration of effort solve this document with all one's strength. At the end of April, after grasps the crime suspect's trend, the special case team polices rapidly launch an attack, and so on 3 people captures in the high-tech development zone crime suspect Hu, on the scene ferrets out 鐤戜技 the stimulant tablet 11 kind, computer 3 with bank card certain. At the same time, another group handles a case the police to rush to the Zhejiang countygju County, to depositing stimulant and so on crime suspect Hu the tenant carries on the investigation, captures another crime suspect Guo, on the scene seizes national kind of control spirit drugs not to amount to the non- Nepali 0.93 kilogram, the stimulant 30 kinds.

Initially verifies after the police, crime suspect Hu and so on 4 people from January, 2005 until now, successively from places such as Zhejiang, Jiangsu, Shandong purchase the many kinds of controls drugs, the stimulant, through on the Internet issued the advertisement and the overseas customer discussion variety, the price, then send out by the express way the drugs US, Czechoslovakia beyond the border and so on the customer, illegal makes a profit 40 ten thousand Yuan.

At present, 4 crimes suspects have been authorized by the procuratorial agency the arrest.

Newspaper Reporter the Wei star intern week drifts/article newspaper Reporter Liang Zhentang the/chart
Author: Edition: Zhang Yu
Origin: Big river net - Jiangxi Daily
Topic:

------------------------

NEWS JUST IN ; And I quote! :
'Also hushmail has turned over account info,FDA know most illegal substances are ordered by hushmail..

Im not sure how valid this Hushmail stuff is. But its what Ive just seen.

Better start dumping Hushmail accts

Jeez, i am so sick of this crap

That artical is speaking of a stimulant, the sources in question were dealing Modifinal (Provigal) which I heard was a sch 1 narc in China.

That artical is speaking of a stimulant, the sources in question were dealing Modifinal (Provigal) which I heard was a sch 1 narc in China.

Majority of finished products are sched and illegal in China.

However, the tempation to provide contracted tablet forms is such, and the profit is such, that youll find that many of the raw providers have the possibility of getting roped in.....as had been proved of late.

However, to further focus on this point..I urge anyone to go to these "online" market places (export, etc) and just type in Steroids...you see a whole list of finished products now emerging from China...which are TOTALLY illegal over there. The Chinese autorities WILL chase this people! Theyll leave the ONLY raw suppliers alone.

Im sure in another 2 weeks itll die down, and many will start shipping again with ease...until the next bust.

Just need to be more aware, and focused.

If I could get the scanned in newspaper article...trust me I would have even put that up.

Majority of finished products are sched and illegal in China.

However, the tempation to provide contracted tablet forms is such, and the profit is such, that youll find that many of the raw providers have the possibility of getting roped in.....as had been proved of late.

However, to further focus on this point..I urge anyone to go to these "online" market places (export, etc) and just type in Steroids...you see a whole list of finished products now emerging from China...which are TOTALLY illegal over there. The Chinese autorities WILL chase this people! Theyll leave the ONLY raw suppliers alone.

Im sure in another 2 weeks itll die down, and many will start shipping again with ease...until the next bust.

Just need to be more aware, and focused.

If I could get the scanned in newspaper article...trust me I would have even put that up.

greed will get ya everytime !

Heres another link I just came across posted on olm board-
**broken link removed**

i just have a sneaking suspision that it is mostly smoke and mirrors.. china loves the money.. how serious they will take the seizing / customs in their country remains to be seen.. i could be wrong but, the article makes it sound like the usa drug companies are the ones pulling the strings because they are being undercut.. so it looks like they are going after tabs and finished product..

i just have a sneaking suspision that it is mostly smoke and mirrors.. china loves the money.. how serious they will take the seizing / customs in their country remains to be seen.. i could be wrong but, the article makes it sound like the usa drug companies are the ones pulling the strings because they are being undercut.. so it looks like they are going after tabs and finished product..

i hope for everyones sake that you are right bro. i am following this situation closely and i hope our friends in china dont suffer because of their governments political agenda

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131