over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CHINA laws MEGATHREAD

im taking a trip down to tijuana this weekend. hoping to find something down there.
Is it dangerous trying to smuggle that across the boarder these days? Be careful.

Whats up with Canada? They have any gear us USA guys can get?

Word on the streets is no raws will be leaving China until at least February. I would expect that date to keep being extended until they get this coronovirus contained.

Watch your back, Big Cito!

thanks JJ so this is what ive done in the past. there are a couple pharmacies close to the boarder. they come in readyjects. i bought a couple sustanons and decas. i drove across. i declared them to the US boarder. i said this is what i have. it was 4 pens total. they let me cross 4 times doing this. im not sure now but im gonna try it. im gonna shop around for more while there and get a feel for whats down there. im not gonna try and smuggle a ton of stuff thats asking to get caught or in trouble. personal use seems the way to go. ill report back saturday night sunday morning and tell you what i find

thanks JJ so this is what ive done in the past. there are a couple pharmacies close to the boarder. they come in readyjects. i bought a couple sustanons and decas. i drove across. i declared them to the US boarder. i said this is what i have. it was 4 pens total. they let me cross 4 times doing this. im not sure now but im gonna try it. im gonna shop around for more while there and get a feel for whats down there. im not gonna try and smuggle a ton of stuff thats asking to get caught or in trouble. personal use seems the way to go. ill report back saturday night sunday morning and tell you what i find
Damn! You have balls! I can’t believe they let you keep it. Technically, the law used to say you can bring back a 90 day supply of medicine? If your TRT dose is a one rediject of sustenon a week that’s a good supply. I never tried declaring anything. I used to get in the line where a female customs agent was. When she asked why I was down there I said I went to Adolitas and fucked a whore. That usually embarrassed her into letting me through.

Damn! You have balls! I can’t believe they let you keep it. Technically, the law used to say you can bring back a 90 day supply of medicine? If your TRT dose is a one rediject of sustenon a week that’s a good supply. I never tried declaring anything. I used to get in the line where a female customs agent was. When she asked why I was down there I said I went to Adolitas and fucked a whore. That usually embarrassed her into letting me through.
FDA's PIP (Personal Importation Policy) seems to say that you can not import drugs that are available for sale in this country from what I read. But I am not a lawyer. https://cohenhealthcarelaw.com/2017/07/fda-personal-importation-policy-limited-people-think/

For the 90 day supply I think you are supposed to produce a legal script from a doctor? Maybe Im wrong.

Yes I’m reading something now about it I’ll post the link in a minute. But in Mexico they have Nebido its 1000mg of testosterone undeconate. Per 4ml. So if you lived by the boarder you could cross and shot 4ml in each butt cheek. It’s supposed to last a month. After 3 weeks. It starts to drop. That would be 2000mg of test in your body. Or do one 4ml shot of 1000 mg. They have primoteston depot by Bayer it’s 250mg/ml amps. I’ve taken it years ago although I don’t remember who made it. It was a brown ampules. And early 2000s. Reading it’s still available there. Also you do have sustanon redijects. With the 18 gauge harpoon. I used to get 50 to 100 of those at a time sent from inside the states and it was a very good sustanon. Of course don’t use the 18 gauge needle. Now back then is not now so if I paid 6 dollars to 8 dollars for those domestic it was very good test. Same with primoteston. Cost now I’ve no clue as I don’t live close to the boarder. JJ in post above says 20 dollars at Pharma in Mexico if that’s the case it’s a bit high. That was gym prices back 20 years ago. At one time I lived in Houston tx. I should have checked things out but wasn’t into lifting anymore at that time. Nebido seems interesting though as you could cross over do your shot of 1000mg every few weeks there.

Yes I’m reading something now about it I’ll post the link in a minute. But in Mexico they have Nebido its 1000mg of testosterone undeconate. Per 4ml. So if you lived by the boarder you could cross and shot 4ml in each butt cheek. It’s supposed to last a month. After 3 weeks. It starts to drop. That would be 2000mg of test in your body. Or do one 4ml shot of 1000 mg. They have primoteston depot by Bayer it’s 250mg/ml amps. I’ve taken it years ago although I don’t remember who made it. It was a brown ampules. And early 2000s. Reading it’s still available there. Also you do have sustanon redijects. With the 18 gauge harpoon. I used to get 50 to 100 of those at a time sent from inside the states and it was a very good sustanon. Of course don’t use the 18 gauge needle. Now back then is not now so if I paid 6 dollars to 8 dollars for those domestic it was very good test. Same with primoteston. Cost now I’ve no clue as I don’t live close to the boarder. JJ in post above says 20 dollars at Pharma in Mexico if that’s the case it’s a bit high. That was gym prices back 20 years ago. At one time I lived in Houston tx. I should have checked things out but wasn’t into lifting anymore at that time. Nebido seems interesting though as you could cross over do your shot of 1000mg every few weeks there.
Also it was easy to get in the states domestic amps of icn test enanthate from galenika. Durateston Brazil sust. Nile Egyptian sust. Omnadren. But my favorite was a form of test cypionate 250mg/per 2 ml. I believe it was called testex LEO prolongatum. I swear it was my favorite even at only 500mg as my base for a stack. All this stuff was like 4 to 10 bucks per amp shipped domestic. Eq was the one that was tough at 50mg per ml. I can remember one cycle using like 12cc a week because of the eq in that dose plus everything else. And I’ve tried pink Thai. Dbols naposim Dbol bionabol Dbol one of ipharmacys that blew me up he would send from Thailand or Malaysia. But it wasn’t pink Dbol. It had no markings if I remember but were pink. He started all the home brew stuff I think he would send his own unlabeled test cyp and sustanon to pipper. Then that guy would send it out. I had a damn pubic hair in one of them. And they sent me like 5 extra for free. The stuff worked but the cyp would crash. And damn it was painful. Then ipharmacy went to China and copied qv I think it was. And then years later raws available. I’m in USA and remember meso Rx classifieds section. You could find any drug on there even hydro powder alpraz powder. Pills jugs of 250ml 100mg morphine from USA pharmacy’s. It was pretty crazy. And it seemed for awhile a lot of the powders were from Canada mailed to me then. Anyways hope I didn’t break a lot of rules as this was many many years ago. Like anobolex days or the board Ragnar technovich owned I can’t think of the name now. Maybe renegade board. And undergroundsupplements I think was called was around. But you guys posting above are right that there’s a lot more things around now like high dose eq deca even was 50mg ml some 200mg from Europe. I do miss the human grade test amps and the prices though. And they were easy to get. I’m not just talking about Mexico. I see Russian bb still around. Marsell. Ganabol. Ip. Although I’m not sure it’s the ip from the 90s he was nice guy but I know he got thrown in a prison and his guy pipper in the states supposedly never helped him in some Malaysian prison. He had an accent on email but he got out went to China I guess the rest is history as his brand is still around. I tried some of it 4 years ago and was good stuff only tried sustanon then. I like cypionate and enanthate now. Have done prop years ago. But comeing back and reading so much has changed. But I was 19 when I tried gear. Ran a lot untill maybe 32 or so years old. And a few cycles after that. Last one was 10 bottles ip sustanon in 2016 no stack. Rights now on Khazari cyp 1.5 ml a week. Took Anavar for a week but I need trt no matter what. I’m saving the tren ace enanthate and Anavar. I want to get more Anavar and some clomid aronasin tamoxifen and other things and hit it hard in a few months. I’ve usually only used clomid at end of every cycle. Sometimes hcg. I’ve tried years ago clomid eod on cycle. I’ve tried hcg every 3 days on cycle. I’m just reading to gain new insight. I went off in my mind thinking back so a lot of this is rambling and some here may notice things I rememembered others no clue because there way younger. But I guess to say in my post the point is gear will always be available. It was way before me. And will be when I’m gone and dead. At 43 I really need to think about lipids heart health kidney health liver health. I know the liver does regenerate and can take a beating and bounce back. But how many times I don’t know. I need to think like I’m 43 not 23. So I’m kind of need a lot of catching up and refreshing my mind with some reading again.

I used to get primoteston amps for $5 and sustenon refi-jects for $7 in the mid 90’s.

Reactions: bus
Yeah man its crazy how much they want even in Mexico. were You on any of those old forums back in the late 90s early 2000s

I was fornicator on anabolex. It’s gone I looked

I’m going off of an old law that was put in place for HIV patients who couldn’t afford the high cost of their medications. Perhaps it no longer is in effect.
What the actual law is and how the FDA chooses to interpret and enforce it is not necessarily the same thing. And trying to take them to court to enforce they follow the strict interpretation is mostly a loosing cause as they have more money for lawyers.

I just got back from TJ and this was by far the dumbest thing I’ve ever done in my life. I’ve always driven across the boarder previously and always went with some one who knew the area.
I walked across today and I had no idea where the fuck I was legit as soon as I walked across the boarder line just dirty gross ghetto everywhere picture mad max the movie from the 1980’s. I walked up and down the street was in the nowhere. Taxis were lined up everywhere I walked up to a guy and said I need you to bring me to a good pharmacy I need stuff. He literally was like I got you. IN my head I’m either gonna get killed or robbed. Nope dude drove out of the tourist area and brought me to a little pharmacy. I said I need steroids the pharmacist like a movie goes under the counter and pulls out a huge plastic box full of gear, hgh, ketamine, morphine everything you could think of. My face at that moment probably looked like a little kid. I had to contain myself cause I’ve never walked back into the United States so I didn’t know what to expect. I only bought a bottle of test cyp 200 and deca 300. In my head I was like if I get questioned test for hormone n deca for joint pain. Whatever. So then the taxi driver brings me to the street with all the hookers and strip clubs. One of the craziest things I ever seen. Can just pick any women and have sex in a hotel for like 30 bucks he said. I didn’t try it I wanted to go home I was scared as fuck to be honest. I thought this dude was gonna kill me or rob me. He dropped me off at the boarder he gave me his number. I tipped him 50 bucks for basically not throwing me in a barrel of acid. When it came to crossing back. I told boarder patrol I went to the strip club and they were like dude it’s like 10 am I’m like ya I’m in and out. Don’t need to stay longer than I have to. And that was that. So now I know where this pharmacy is. I will Drive next time.

I just got back from TJ and this was by far the dumbest thing I’ve ever done in my life. I’ve always driven across the boarder previously and always went with some one who knew the area.
I walked across today and I had no idea where the fuck I was legit as soon as I walked across the boarder line just dirty gross ghetto everywhere picture mad max the movie from the 1980’s. I walked up and down the street was in the nowhere. Taxis were lined up everywhere I walked up to a guy and said I need you to bring me to a good pharmacy I need stuff. He literally was like I got you. IN my head I’m either gonna get killed or robbed. Nope dude drove out of the tourist area and brought me to a little pharmacy. I said I need steroids the pharmacist like a movie goes under the counter and pulls out a huge plastic box full of gear, hgh, ketamine, morphine everything you could think of. My face at that moment probably looked like a little kid. I had to contain myself cause I’ve never walked back into the United States so I didn’t know what to expect. I only bought a bottle of test cyp 200 and deca 300. In my head I was like if I get questioned test for hormone n deca for joint pain. Whatever. So then the taxi driver brings me to the street with all the hookers and strip clubs. One of the craziest things I ever seen. Can just pick any women and have sex in a hotel for like 30 bucks he said. I didn’t try it I wanted to go home I was scared as fuck to be honest. I thought this dude was gonna kill me or rob me. He dropped me off at the boarder he gave me his number. I tipped him 50 bucks for basically not throwing me in a barrel of acid. When it came to crossing back. I told boarder patrol I went to the strip club and they were like dude it’s like 10 am I’m like ya I’m in and out. Don’t need to stay longer than I have to. And that was that. So now I know where this pharmacy is. I will Drive next time.
I remember a pharmacy that pulled out the box with everything in it. Most was fake. I hope you got legit stuff. I wouldn’t trust Mexico unless it was something I knew was legit. I’m glad you made it back. I knew 3 different pharmacists murdered there. One I even went to his home here in the USA. He was decapitated after a week of torture by the cartel. Fuck that place!

i agree with you. i hope its real to. the only reason i even tried this is because of the raws and china laws. in reality nobody really knows whats what unless they get it tested. with these new variables unless your really a genuine honest person. things are gonna start getting cut. when money is involved there are no rules.
i will be the guenuie pig here. cause if shit hits the fan with sponsors on here due to things being out of there control i got a back up plan.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws