over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CHINA laws MEGATHREAD

So the virus is slowing things down, but if the source knows what they are doing then packs should go out about on time? Those saying not till March dont have very good shipping methods? Is the better shipping a matter of spending more money and having the know how?

Im only hearing guys say that their source said or reps say that the source is saying mid march.

Everyone else says next monday shipping starts again.

So we will see. Either way, expect delays.

So the virus is slowing things down, but if the source knows what they are doing then packs should go out about on time? Those saying not till March dont have very good shipping methods? Is the better shipping a matter of spending more money and having the know how?

HELLO, FRIEND!
I CAN NOT SPEAK FOR OTHER COMPANYS, WE ARE OPEN & DO SHIP ORDERS.
REGARDS.
www.racetropin.com

I`ll sum this up 2 ways. 1) Some areas of country are on major lock down, quarantine, others not so much. People may be told "you can move about next week", ie: go drop packs, then its delayed. It can depend on where factory is, where it is being shipped from, and what areas source can ship from. 2) Some people can be just full of shit too. Laws did cause a few suppliers to fall off before this virus too. Any more inside stuff than that and I`d have to give you corona virus ;)

Viva Tijuana
Don’t go, man! I like seeing you alive. Haha 😆
Flash has whatever you’ll need. Raws made it through after all. The Chinese are very clever.

Why would a source say “can’t ship blah blah” it hurts business. What are the benefits of saying u can’t ship but actually can???

Why would a source say “can’t ship blah blah” it hurts business. What are the benefits of saying u can’t ship but actually can???

Not directed at anybody specific, but people might say "can`t ship now" because they are either scamming and wanting to get more business still, shush people as long as possible OR because they are middle man, got cut off and cant actually get product right now. Some really can`t ship yet!

We just had almost 2kg land. This was shipped after new year, after virus stuff happened. So anybody waiting on a source to come through, don`t give up yet. Channels are opening up.

Cartel will just get more involved, and India is also an obvious go to.

There will always be raws

PLEASE STICK TO THE ORIGINAL TOPIC OF THIS THREAD! THERE ARE PLENTY OF THREADS IN THE MAIN FORUM COVERING COVID-19. THANK YOU!!

funny how this started with the laws megathread... where china was shutting down... LOL

any word on how supplement shipments are going? im sure china is good not sure how things are on the us end

any word on how supplement shipments are going? im sure china is good not sure how things are on the us end

Mail is still moving just fine. The big issue for a minute was that there was no shipping companies leaving China with packages. That has resolved weeks ago while they still had virus stuff going on. Also some areas were hit harder than others which would have delayed business with certain regions. I have not seen or heard of any issues on the US side but things seem to change here daily so who knows.

Everything is good right now. The transport from china is all perfect.
Its the destination countries like the EU and USA that are slowing things down due to sickness and the lockdown period down to the virus.
I prey to god the situation passes over quickly.

Everything is good right now. The transport from china is all perfect.
Its the destination countries like the EU and USA that are slowing things down due to sickness and the lockdown period down to the virus.
I prey to god the situation passes over quickly.

this has been my experience as well. packs are making it though, and eventually dropping, in about twice the time as normal. the hold up is always US customs.

yep. since I posted in April, it has got really bad. i'm not sure if we can talk actual T&A times, but some stuff from China has all but stopped since late March, and April. per news outlets, it is because international commercial flights have all but shut down.

In May, the three main long-haul carriers in the U.S., American Airlines, Delta, and United, operated only 21 total long-haul routes, and some were not flown every day.

The situation appears to be improving for June with European and U.S. airlines adding more flights as travel restrictions are being loosened. But these improvements are minor and will not solve the problem significantly.

In total, estimates suggest about 17,000 aircraft are parked at airports around the world, representing 2/3 of the global fleet by all airlines.

This drastic reduction of commercial flights has reduced available cargo space for mail shipments not just internationally, but also domestically.

Therefore, even if mail moves from one continent to another, it can get stuck again until air cargo space becomes available on a short-haul flight to the next destination.

In other words, all we can do is be patient. :/

yep. since I posted in April, it has got really bad. i'm not sure if we can talk actual T&A times, but some stuff from China has all but stopped since late March, and April. per news outlets, it is because international commercial flights have all but shut down.

In May, the three main long-haul carriers in the U.S., American Airlines, Delta, and United, operated only 21 total long-haul routes, and some were not flown every day.

The situation appears to be improving for June with European and U.S. airlines adding more flights as travel restrictions are being loosened. But these improvements are minor and will not solve the problem significantly.

In total, estimates suggest about 17,000 aircraft are parked at airports around the world, representing 2/3 of the global fleet by all airlines.

This drastic reduction of commercial flights has reduced available cargo space for mail shipments not just internationally, but also domestically.

Therefore, even if mail moves from one continent to another, it can get stuck again until air cargo space becomes available on a short-haul flight to the next destination.

In other words, all we can do is be patient. :/
Yeah, took me about 4 weeks to get a blu ray from the UK. Ordered a Judas Priest concert video.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws