over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CHINA laws MEGATHREAD

it's not as good as ghb/gbl, but i've been playing around with a "precursor" that is legal called 1.4 butanediol. You can get it on Amazon. It's still a similar great "euphoric" relaxing feeling, but just not as intense as ghb/gbl.

I’m gonna check that out. Thanks man!

pre cursors are hard to ban. i'll give you an example. the pre cursors for AAS is basically soybeans. They get DHEA from soybeans and use DHEA to make AAS. How are you going to ban soybeans. Pre cursors are usually some type of plant derivatives that's very common. I'll give u another one. Do you know the pre cursor for estacy is basically some oil from a root of a very very popular plant.. forgot what's it's name, but u can probably find it in your backyard

thats quite over simplified and saffrole hasnt been used much since early 2ks, since then i think m has been mostly made from pk with is synth. and also big from china.

thats quite over simplified and saffrole hasnt been used much since early 2ks, since then i think m has been mostly made from pk with is synth. and also big from china.

I don’t know what pk is. I don’t take m or E. I do eat mushrooms 🍄 every now and then.

“So long as large sums of money are involved – and they are bound to be if drugs are illegal – it is literally impossible to stop the traffic, or even to make a serious reduction in its scope.“

-Milton Friedman, Nobel Prize winning economist.

I'll give you guys an update on what's going on since I am from China myself. So a lot of larger raw companies like Landmark Chem and Alliance raw has fired all their employees because they're afraid that their employees will snitch on the bosses ( being the bosses are generally assholes) Landmark is making cinnamon now and alliance is selling fake hair. I mean you can tell by selling how many sponsors went off the board on professional muscle. But a lot of factories are still producing and a lot of middlemen are still working in the area. But this is going to be like prostitution and fake alcohol in China. What I mean by that is there will be sudden and random crack downs on and off. It has become a higher risk game to play in China and almost all the larger company has disbanded leaving smaller middlemen. The factories that are manufacturing the raws are still selling under table to the middle men to sell to you guys, because that's literally the bulk of their income and they can't afford to lose that. Just a week ago there was a bigger player in China, we'll call him Zhang, he got busted for 10k vials of hgh, but i heard he got out the next day after paying a huge fine. So it's really a cat and mice game. And people can avoid prison by paying up, but like the Zhang guy, reportedly paid 2 years of his revenue as fine to get out of trouble, and the HGH factory he was ordering from was shut down and the people were arrested too. So crackdown are sporadic, but in the long run I am sure the government will continue to crack down bit by bit. It's like how they cracked down prostitution in China. prostitution still exist, but they been cracking down for the past 10 years and it has really drastically reduced. So the Chinese government is going to probably use the same approach. Crack down slowly but surely until everything is rooted out, but the process might take years. Because to be honest, this isn't a top priority for the government, but how the Chinese work is different. In the US, getting caught is a high probability, low impact incident. In china it's a high impact low probability incident. They really believe in making a statement. like how they executed the fentenyl dealer like a few months ago.

www.onlineanabolicshop.com

We have third party purity test from Janoshik please check our purity test.
Wouldnt it be a high impact in the US too? Vis Vires got 9 years in prison , while Strango got 7 years i read. In us its high probability and high impact lol.

Also you would think it would be high probability to catch the chinnese with those face recognition software they got when shipping packs or collecting money. If the chinnese government really wanted them. Though i guess they dont really care or we would see more chinnese busts so you are right.

Wouldnt it be a high impact in the US too? Vis Vires got 9 years in prison , while Strango got 7 years i read. In us its high probability and high impact lol.

Also you would think it would be high probability to catch the chinnese with those face recognition software they got when shipping packs or collecting money. If the chinnese government really wanted them. Though i guess they dont really care or we would see more chinnese busts so you are right.

In china they send you to labor camps and some get life in prison/death sentences when they charge you with circulating misbranded drugs. Vis Vires and Strango were both pretty big. I mean in the US say you get caught with a couple of vials, you might just go to court, pay a fine and be on probation. In china a couple of bottles and a lot is basically the same thing.

it's not as good as ghb/gbl, but i've been playing around with a "precursor" that is legal called 1.4 butanediol. You can get it on Amazon. It's still a similar great "euphoric" relaxing feeling, but just not as intense as ghb/gbl.

Nice side option. I'd rather only break one law at a time, you know? I'm gonna look at it later. i.e. how powerful, withdrawal, toxicity, etc. But I want to ask you, are there are details you find significant or want to share?

Nice side option. I'd rather only break one law at a time, you know? I'm gonna look at it later. i.e. how powerful, withdrawal, toxicity, etc. But I want to ask you, are there are details you find significant or want to share?

Nothing too crazy. I don’t use it everyday so no withdrawals at this point. Just a really nice mild euphoric “feel good” feeling for a few hours+ after taking it. Almost like a nice buzz after having some drinks. Mostly been using it 4 times a week or so to relax and unwind in the evenings.

Put on your Hazmat suits, gentlemen, the half-truths and total bullshit are flying hard and heavy in this thread.

Also it was easy to get in the states domestic amps of icn test enanthate from galenika. Durateston Brazil sust. Nile Egyptian sust. Omnadren. But my favorite was a form of test cypionate 250mg/per 2 ml. I believe it was called testex LEO prolongatum. I swear it was my favorite even at only 500mg as my base for a stack. All this stuff was like 4 to 10 bucks per amp shipped domestic. Eq was the one that was tough at 50mg per ml. I can remember one cycle using like 12cc a week because of the eq in that dose plus everything else. And I’ve tried pink Thai. Dbols naposim Dbol bionabol Dbol one of ipharmacys that blew me up he would send from Thailand or Malaysia. But it wasn’t pink Dbol. It had no markings if I remember but were pink. He started all the home brew stuff I think he would send his own unlabeled test cyp and sustanon to pipper. Then that guy would send it out. I had a damn pubic hair in one of them. And they sent me like 5 extra for free. The stuff worked but the cyp would crash. And damn it was painful. Then ipharmacy went to China and copied qv I think it was. And then years later raws available. I’m in USA and remember meso Rx classifieds section. You could find any drug on there even hydro powder alpraz powder. Pills jugs of 250ml 100mg morphine from USA pharmacy’s. It was pretty crazy. And it seemed for awhile a lot of the powders were from Canada mailed to me then. Anyways hope I didn’t break a lot of rules as this was many many years ago. Like anobolex days or the board Ragnar technovich owned I can’t think of the name now. Maybe renegade board. And undergroundsupplements I think was called was around. But you guys posting above are right that there’s a lot more things around now like high dose eq deca even was 50mg ml some 200mg from Europe. I do miss the human grade test amps and the prices though. And they were easy to get. I’m not just talking about Mexico. I see Russian bb still around. Marsell. Ganabol. Ip. Although I’m not sure it’s the ip from the 90s he was nice guy but I know he got thrown in a prison and his guy pipper in the states supposedly never helped him in some Malaysian prison. He had an accent on email but he got out went to China I guess the rest is history as his brand is still around. I tried some of it 4 years ago and was good stuff only tried sustanon then. I like cypionate and enanthate now. Have done prop years ago. But comeing back and reading so much has changed. But I was 19 when I tried gear. Ran a lot untill maybe 32 or so years old. And a few cycles after that. Last one was 10 bottles ip sustanon in 2016 no stack. Rights now on Khazari cyp 1.5 ml a week. Took Anavar for a week but I need trt no matter what. I’m saving the tren ace enanthate and Anavar. I want to get more Anavar and some clomid aronasin tamoxifen and other things and hit it hard in a few months. I’ve usually only used clomid at end of every cycle. Sometimes hcg. I’ve tried years ago clomid eod on cycle. I’ve tried hcg every 3 days on cycle. I’m just reading to gain new insight. I went off in my mind thinking back so a lot of this is rambling and some here may notice things I rememembered others no clue because there way younger. But I guess to say in my post the point is gear will always be available. It was way before me. And will be when I’m gone and dead. At 43 I really need to think about lipids heart health kidney health liver health. I know the liver does regenerate and can take a beating and bounce back. But how many times I don’t know. I need to think like I’m 43 not 23. So I’m kind of need a lot of catching up and refreshing my mind with some reading again.
I will say this now- they don’t make gear like they used to. I dare anyone to find an EQ as good as maxigan or a sust as good as the preloads. A test prop as good as brovel t-50. Durateston and hemogenin.

butanediol hasn't been available online in 10 years lol

Geez I still got a few Strango vials laying around the house

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity