over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CHINA laws MEGATHREAD

There scrutinizing Singapore a lot now also. I used to get a muscle relaxer that works well and moda. Get met moda from doc in the states now but he won’t do the certain muscle relaxer. And a lot of China and Singapore get snagged.
Does anyone ever think Mexico will ever make a comeback like back. In the day? There Pharma grade stuff is very expensive now. Was it gear. Grinder that took out a lot I think. I do remember when things like sustanon redijects were 8 to 10 dollars domestic. And primoteston I think was called. Of course you had the brovel tornell quality vet. All that stuff reforvit b. I just don’t see why all these hard drugs come to the states from Mexico so easy. But I think I saw someone trying to get 30 dollars an amp for hg test out of Mexico domestic. That’s insane price. But im not risking ordering from China unless it comes a different route.

Does anyone ever think Mexico will ever make a comeback like back. In the day? There Pharma grade stuff is very expensive now. Was it gear. Grinder that took out a lot I think. I do remember when things like sustanon redijects were 8 to 10 dollars domestic. And primoteston I think was called. Of course you had the brovel tornell quality vet. All that stuff reforvit b. I just don’t see why all these hard drugs come to the states from Mexico so easy. But I think I saw someone trying to get 30 dollars an amp for hg test out of Mexico domestic. That’s insane price. But im not risking ordering from China unless it comes a different route.
anything from south of the U.S. border is really good and the way they import that stuff to the states costs them big time!
That is why the prices are so high... but the quality is really good.
UA has good stuff from Uruguay 🇺🇾 (united anabolics)

Reactions: bus
Man when it rains it pours, this virus is like a double whammy. I wonder what the climate will look like in 6 months, 12 months, or even 18 months?

😂go ahead think this is a game and fear mongering...🤫everyone keep quiet so that they can keep taking us for all they can...yeah you all will learn your lesson when your out 1k and no one will help you or listen to you 👂!

That’s your fault for using a source that can’t be trusted

Gear from Mexico is absolute garbage! It always has been but people dealt with it because that`s all there was. A few years ago I saw sust redijects down there for $20 each, in Mexico! Human grade test from Mexico is quite the oxymoron. They can`t even produce American grade water at resorts!

I just remember how crappy Brovel was. Quality vet was terrible. A few others I used but cant remember the names. I agree that not much of the Mexican gear was good. I liked the Maxigan EQ I had, but it was only like 50 mg/ml and I think it was from a South American country. Reforvit was good, when was that made?

Maybe Mexican gear is better now almost 15 years later?

I just remember how crappy Brovel was. Quality vet was terrible. A few others I used but cant remember the names. I agree that not much of the Mexican gear was good. I liked the Maxigan EQ I had, but it was only like 50 mg/ml and I think it was from a South American country. Reforvit was good, when was that made?

Maybe Mexican gear is better now almost 15 years later?
Mexican gear is dirty. My friend went with me and I had him take one redi ject pharma sustanon. He ended up going to the hospital. His bacterial count was off the charts. Crazy! I never had that problem myself. Still, it makes you think Mexico and sanitary together is an oxymoron.

Mexican gear is dirty. My friend went with me and I had him take one redi ject pharma sustanon. He ended up going to the hospital. His bacterial count was off the charts. Crazy! I never had that problem myself. Still, it makes you think Mexico and sanitary together is an oxymoron.
I remember how my own homebrew was so much better than the Mexican gear I had been buying. Youd think a big outfit could make better product that a guy at home mixing up on his stove top.

Local guy pushed the qv stuff hard back then. They had nice boxes and labels, people seemed to be impressed by that. He also sold home brew stuff, much cheaper but no labels etc, not much of that sold, but that was what he preferred to use himself haha!

is that right?!
how absurd you are sir!
the only sources I use are advertised and backed by PM!
some people are just haters!

they are backed by pm so that means you should trust them? trusting a source is on us not pm. guaranteed sponsors are backed by pm, the rest are not. stick around

Local guy pushed the qv stuff hard back then. They had nice boxes and labels, people seemed to be impressed by that. He also sold home brew stuff, much cheaper but no labels etc, not much of that sold, but that was what he preferred to use himself haha!
That QV was about the worst I ever had, but Tornel was even worse. I had some Tornel test 400 that crippled me for a week. They should have never made it that concentrated. I think it was 400 mg/ml, it might have even been 500. Its been about 15 years or more since I used that crap.

I remember all those Mexican labs. Tokyo was the first non pellet tren I ever used, reforvit, sten, sust redijects. But also got to use the old syntex anadrol, that was good stuff, omnadren amps are that time I thought were great.

Im out 1k from a source in here that I’ve used for years. Never had a problem until now. At this point who can u trust? If noone can get stuff across the border.

Im out 1k from a source in here that I’ve used for years. Never had a problem until now. At this point who can u trust? If noone can get stuff across the border.

Inter-city travel is banned is most parts of China right now. There is no mail moving, and this is right after their New Year Celebration that always slows things down or even stops business. Could be very possible your situation is affected by both of these events that have effected the ENTIRE COUNTRY!! Not sure who your source is but have some faith for now.

So far all he has said is the virus is delaying him. I have to trust whatever it is he will do whats right.

am I the only one who thinks coronavirus is a conspiracy to decelerate the global economy during brexit so money wont flow out of europe due to speculation crashing the euro and making the yuan super expensive ?

im taking a trip down to tijuana this weekend. hoping to find something down there.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity