over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CHINA laws MEGATHREAD

i agree with you. i hope its real to. the only reason i even tried this is because of the raws and china laws. in reality nobody really knows whats what unless they get it tested. with these new variables unless your really a genuine honest person. things are gonna start getting cut. when money is involved there are no rules.
i will be the guenuie pig here. cause if shit hits the fan with sponsors on here due to things being out of there control i got a back up plan.

why dont you just order enough from a good source here that will last you a couple years? instead of risking your life? lol

i think your right. i crashed from the adrenaline rush when i got home.
They say those Mexican jails can be really rough too. LE doesn't mess around there.

i agree with you. i hope its real to. the only reason i even tried this is because of the raws and china laws. in reality nobody really knows whats what unless they get it tested. with these new variables unless your really a genuine honest person. things are gonna start getting cut. when money is involved there are no rules.
i will be the guenuie pig here. cause if shit hits the fan with sponsors on here due to things being out of there control i got a back up plan.

Im glad your ok but this is an example of how ridiculous these rumors are, the fear mongering, "I heard from a reliable source china I no more blah blah blah". People post BS and now a guy risks his life, when in reality, I have seen zero evidence and seen not even a price adjustment in my sources. Its business as usual.

You have some balls for sure. Did the hookers look good? They have them for 30 here, streetwalkers, but most are ugly. What brand was the gear? I may take a trip down there sometime for fun but you don't need to do this to get gear. Glad your ok.

Dude the hookers were so hot. All there asses were so nice.

A lot of people from San Diego go over to TJ and I probably over aggregated the story but I am not use to doing it often like some people do. In the United States I don’t fear walking down the street. When your in TJ and your white like I am you definitely feel uneasy.

I walked over the boarder a few weeks ago for the dentist. Went to a local pharmacy for other things and asked how much for a bottle of test. He said $50! We got to talking and he ended up asking me for a price list of finished goods! I did not get a chance to give him sample when I went back because police were in process of shaking him down. Closed his pharmacy, yellow tape on door, took all employees off to Mexicali and hold, but not arrested. Crazy.

Cito, you`re so right. As a white guy in Mexico we gotta fear the police and the chollo`s! There is plenty of gear in US still, raw and finished. No reason to risk safety or freedom going to TJ! I have a hard time feeling hookers are "hot" or getting excited when all I picture is the dirty bugs up in that va-jay-jay!

There has to be a way to make a trip down there, with a guide, just for the hookers? Don't mean to derail the thread maybe I will start a thread on vacationing to Mexico. Or anyone know a forum just for such a thing? You only live once LOL

There has to be a way to make a trip down there, with a guide, just for the hookers? Don't mean to derail the thread maybe I will start a thread on vacationing to Mexico. Or anyone know a forum just for such a thing? You only live once LOL
Do with those girls and you very well might come home with more than you bargained for!

Hmmm so tempting. $30 for curvy young eager girl... Then as soon as your hammer comes out, Mexican police bust in and you are calling mommy to wire 2-10k to get you out of Mexican jail. There will be no formal arrest, no bail, no call to embassy, do not pass go and collect $200 or blow job, straight to shake down and jail. The girl still gets a few bucks for her part, police are happy and they all laugh about another dumb ass American. Not worth the risk. If it pans out, you get lil willy wet, you should probably pick up some antibiotics for clamydia, gonorhea, and syphylis while your at it.

I forgot to tell you guys. I went down there without a passport just my ID and birth certificate. To get into mexico you need a passport. They pulled me out of line and go give me 10 bucks Ill give you a day pass. That was what tripped me out. That moment I was like Im so fucked.

Someone on here said just order from a reliable source but i did that with 2 sources i have had for years and both are not shipping til middle March they say because of the virus! I was told this of course after they picked up my money! So it’s kinda like throwing ur money out there and hoping they ship, which they prolly won’t right now!

Someone on here said just order from a reliable source but i did that with 2 sources i have had for years and both are not shipping til middle March they say because of the virus! I was told this of course after they picked up my money! So it’s kinda like throwing ur money out there and hoping they ship, which they prolly won’t right now!
The raws supplier in China made false promises and keeps making new excuses daily. This China situation is the real deal.

The raws supplier in China made false promises and keeps making new excuses daily. This China situation is the real deal.
The coronavirus preventing shipping or the steroid ban? If it's the steroid ban, I'm about to by my source out of stock, lol.

The coronavirus preventing shipping or the steroid ban? If it's the steroid ban, I'm about to by my source out of stock, lol.
WHO is preventing shipping. Plus, the olympics thing just like the last Olympics there messing up the AAS situation.

Well, its probably a good sign that they told you mid March, otherwise they would be lying to you. Good to do business with someone that is honest. The suppliers should be up front about the delay, that would be even better.

I’m just hoping March doesn’t become June then pretty soon its 6 months later. Lets all pray that doesn’t happen!

Not sure why anyone would order anything right now with stuff coming from china. Fuck that. Pass

WE HAVE SHIPPED PARCELS THIS WEEK, THOSE COMPANYS SAYING SHIPPING STORES NOT OPEN ARE WRONG, FRIEND! ;)
REGARDS.
www.racetropin.com

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws