over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Chinaman's Anavar

shawnfreaks

Registered
Haven't tried the Chinaman's Anavar yet. Since the new tabs are 5mg but supposed to be better, what dosage have you bro's been using? thanks for any replys..........shawn.....

Havent triend the new ones-the old ones were part anavar, and part an unconverted steroid close to anavar in structure. They were good-Id think the new ones are 'cleaner'-better for women
especially.

I just got some for my girl......I'll let you know how they work for her. Plus.....They'll be in my contest stack! Take care.

patk

Not sure about this, but I'll throw it out there. When everyone at (the old) Triedia had products tested, IP Anavar was one. They tested out closer to 5mg rather than claimed 10 mg. Shortly after those test results came out, his Anavar was labeled at 5mg :rolleyes:

xcel

patk said:
I just got some for my girl......I'll let you know how they work for her. Plus.....They'll be in my contest stack! Take care.
Keep us posted bro. I also got a bunch for pre-contest :)

xcel

did both

used the 10mg for first and second show and using the 5 nows i dont know cause im using the loeffler var also 3 each ed! with more aminos lol than i can mention!..

Figured i'd get some to bridge with and cut with when the time comes. Hell, i might get some Furazabol for the hell of it too. Just to say I've tried the stuff. Same old gear is getting kinda boring....LOL

I have been poping 6 a day along with test, Usnic Acid, T3.
I have develped alot of acene on my back, oily forehead. But strength was unbelivable. not too bad IMHO

Hmm

There is alot of the new 50mg Generic Anavar tabs tested at around 49 mgs per tab. I think you can get them from around 3$ to 7. Im going to add that to the mix shortly.

damn vitor , steer me on that dierction bro! i know about some 20 mg spanish ox caps for 2.00 bones per ! but 50 mg?

Ok,

No Problem I will clear it with the man himself and email address is on its way.

i loved the mans var! i did have a problem with the 40 mg orange ones though. it had an androgen in there that gave me a gyno lump! but i have had the original yellow ones that i beleive were around 10 mg cuz three of them boys and i got strong as an ox! since then i have had every other color he made ,they seemd a bit more doesed around 5 mg!the new blues are supposed to be 5 mg pure oxan, no mystery compounds LOL that he claimed were the fillers in the other vars!

also he says he switched to a euro powder rather than a chinese powder this time around!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws