over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CHOBANI YOGURT TRY THEM!

Love it! I buy the big tubs, and mix with cottage cheese, or fresh pineapple prior to bed...or if I want something to take the ice cream crav away!

theyre delicious. Impossible to go back to regular yogurt after you get into these. I have found Vanilla Chobani to be the most favorable nutritional values (at least as far as the 6oz flavored ones go) I think they're like 19g's protein 14g's sugar or something like that, opposed to most of the others which are 14 and 19ish respectively.

Costco is a fantastic deal also. I bought 2 cases a while back, and all of them had a funny, sort of carbonated taste to them. I emailed Chobani directly because I didn't feel like standing in line at the Costco customer service center, and a Chob rep emailed me right back, 4 days later got 25 free coupons in the mail!

theyre delicious. I I think they're like 19g's protein 14g's sugar or something like that, opposed to most of the others which are 14 and 19ish respectively.

Maybe I'm looking at the wrong one but at my Ralphs they were 21 grams of sugar per serving, higher than most other greek yogurts

These are great. I just had two. Strawberry, strawberry/banana, peach, all of them are excellent. They are fairly inexpensive.

The miejer brand peach is pretty good too. About .10 cents cheaper but I'm stuck on the chobani, I'll buy like 20 at a time and that may not last the week. I eat these when I want to add some protien but not hungry because they are small and taste so freaking good.

I'm not a huge fan of plain Greek yogurt because it kinda has a strong taste, but here's what I do with it, give this a try as a quick cold meal in the morning. It's tasty and easy:

1 cup oats into a bowl
Add 1 cup or even 1/2 plain Greek yogurt
1cup milk
Place in refrigerator at night so ready in morning
In morning I add 2 scoops chocolate protien powder
Mix well

This is a quick cold meal when I don't have time, or am to lazy to cook. It taste really good. The oats are raw but soak in the milk and yogurt over night. Add protien powder, I prefer chocolate, and it's pretty good. I use to microwave the oats in milk, plus 2 scoops chocolate powder. This is good for a warm meal quick. Actually taste like no bake cookies.

This is what I saw, you can check the nutritional facts here:

Chobani Yogurt - Products - Non-fat Yogurt

The plain and vanilla are low but the rest are all at 19 or 21 grams of sugar.

thats correct. I believe they sweeten with organic cane juice, but some of that sugar content, maybe up to half I believe, is the lactose itself and then the fruit of course. Im always concerned with limiting sugar content, but I still think chob is a reasonable option.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Love that stuff, but I make sure to only get 2% plain version. The fat version gives much better satiety/slows digestion and you can add some low sugar or sugar free jam.

Last edited:
good stuff. better than the yoplait and dannon greek versions both in taste and nutritional profile.

chobani are awesome I buy them by the case from sam's club. Usually the plain flavor that way u can eat them straight up or mix with whatever.

Yogurt!!

These things are great. I need to hit sams and get them as im paying about 1.39 at target and the local supermarkets here in fla.

These are great. I just had two. Strawberry, strawberry/banana, peach, all of them are excellent. They are fairly inexpensive.

The miejer brand peach is pretty good too. About .10 cents cheaper but I'm stuck on the chobani, I'll buy like 20 at a time and that may not last the week. I eat these when I want to add some protien but not hungry because they are small and taste so freaking good.

I'm not a huge fan of plain Greek yogurt because it kinda has a strong taste, but here's what I do with it, give this a try as a quick cold meal in the morning. It's tasty and easy:

1 cup oats into a bowl
Add 1 cup or even 1/2 plain Greek yogurt
1cup milk
Place in refrigerator at night so ready in morning
In morning I add 2 scoops chocolate protien powder
Mix well

This is a quick cold meal when I don't have time, or am to lazy to cook. It taste really good. The oats are raw but soak in the milk and yogurt over night. Add protien powder, I prefer chocolate, and it's pretty good. I use to microwave the oats in milk, plus 2 scoops chocolate powder. This is good for a warm meal quick. Actually taste like no bake cookies.

theres a fruit store near me that sells cups of something like this... except theirs contains oats, vanilla soymilk, honey, blueberries and strawberries. i just add my own yogurt. its delicious!

or i buy plain greek yogurt and add raw honey and chia seeds... great meal right there. i like the fage brand best. i sometimes buy the full fat one. its so much creamier and tastier.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member