advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

chode logan-PM me. ALSO...anybody deal with anxiety?

All I can say is try and steer clear of any pharma drugs prescribed by doctors. Try going to talk to someone that is removed from your situation with an unbiased opinion of your life and situation. A good counselor or psychiatrist can do a lot for you if you let them brother. From my experience... a lot more than mind altering poisons from overzealous pill pushing quacks that really could give two fucks about your health and welfare. Iv been several times when I was sinking and they helped me get grounded and take control of my life. You gotta be honest with them and yourself or you'll be wasting your time. I struggled with depression most of my life but they helped me realize a lot of things about myself I couldn't see. Iv seen a lot of people become more depressed from prescription drugs after long term and short term use. And to date iv lost 5 close friends to suicide. The one thing they all had in common.....they just popped pills and never actually tried to find the underlying cause of their depression. The ones dealing with the V.A Seemed to get the worst treatment. The old "act normal you'll feel normal" attitude is out of date bullshit.I watched them degrade mentally and socially right up until the end. Two of them
Talked to me a lot about it and admitted they knew celexa Prozac Paxil and several other types of those drugs made them just plain old loose their mind and become living wrecks but they were addicted to them regardless of their ill effects. It was hard to watch them go crawling out of their skin they were so uncomfortable. Best of luck. Shoot me a p.m I'll send you sum good reads. On the matter if you want.

Last edited:
I would take that stuff in capsule form myself.....there is a reason why but i cannot remember right now

Ok I will look into this myself then. I've actually switched to powder for a few things due to it being cheaper. I'll see what I come up with.

Honestly every link I've seen in my search says either way is fine, as long as you buy the root extract version.

Try Psilocybin mushrooms. They worked wonders for me and many others.

While I'm all for psilocybin use, and almost always have some lol.. Currently for a person suffering from extreme anxiety it might not be the best choice at this time. Could be a good recipe for a terrible trip.

Better to take them when you are in a positive mind set and then sort through your issues during the trip.

This is just for me personally.

Also he seems to have a Vit D deficiency which would absolutely cause anxiety/depression. I'd recommend fixing that first.

While I'm all for psilocybin use, and almost always have some lol.. Currently for a person suffering from extreme anxiety it might not be the best choice at this time. Could be a good recipe for a terrible trip.

Better to take them when you are in a positive mind set and then sort through your issues during the trip.

This is just for me personally.

Also he seems to have a Vit D deficiency which would absolutely cause anxiety/depression. I'd recommend fixing that first.
'Microdosing' psilocybin could be a completely different story though. This and LSD can be used in a completely non-recreational way. It's a game changer for me.

'Microdosing' psilocybin could be a completely different story though. This and LSD can be used in a completely non-recreational way. It's a game changer for me.

True, forgot about microdosing.

I just started asghwanda 2x a day, also adding 5,000iu Vit D3 daily.

I would even go to 10,000iu D3. Also, the optimal dose of Ash according to examine.com is 6000mg daily.

Leave the drugs as a last resort brother. If you get into psychoactive drugs to control/anxiety panic, you'll have to stay on them forever pretty much changing doses, stacks, etc.

At least in my own experience I developed very bad anxiety a few years ago. I discovered it was part of a very bad diet. Very low in key micronutrients, fat and cholesterol. As well as low electrolytes. That plus severe stress mental and emotional it became a time bomb. It took me A LONG TIME to recover, but I was able to completely cure it 100% through nutrients. Keep in mind, my nutrition right now is day and night compared to how it was back in those days.

If nutrition doesnt work over time, then go to a doctor and make sure you're prescribed the minimum effective dose of a mild anti anxiety pill. In some cases they can be helpful in relieving symptoms while you work on the underlying cause of the anxiety.

I would like to see a daily meal plan of yours with supps bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly every link I've seen in my search says either way is fine, as long as you buy the root extract version.

I found the same thing as you Nothuman. Nothing indicated anything negative about powder form. Wonder what Dante saw?

Very interested in how this works , i take Paxil daily for anxiety. A while back i went through a tuff spot and was second guessing alot of things and thought
"what kinda fuck up am i to need medicine just to fit into society" so i stopped it , couple days late i could not stand myself , felt like i needed to be locked in a cage. Company medic gave me xanex till the paxil kicked back in.

Long story short be very very careful getting off meds or changing to something else , it can out your mind in a dangerous place

I'd love to hear that this sup works , I'm definitely gonna look into it.

You might be experiencing adrenal fatigue. After ongoing chronic stress the adrenal glands are overworked and start overcompensating and pumping out adrenaline which creates the feelings of stress and anxiety. Give up stims, train less, get good sleep, give up sweets and avoid stress.

I would even go to 10,000iu D3. Also, the optimal dose of Ash according to examine.com is 6000mg daily.

Root or extract? I used 1g and 1,5g of the extract and thought that was a high dose. First time was sort of a comfortably numb/chill feel. That was time ago. First and last time with EQ, gave me social anxiety and my gf introduced me to this supp.

I have been taking Effexor and xanax for 20 years for "panic disorder". Quitting is impossible for me. Every time I try and taper my Effexor dosage from 150 mg/day to 75 mg/day, my head feels all fucked up.

I would try meditation and see how that works before you get hooked on something like I did.

BEASTZ6 - I used to be on Effexor and switched to Cymbalta which is basically Effexor's little brother. For me, it's so much milder and better. Cymbalta and Wellbutrin has been the combo that has worked best for me. Low dose for both. I've been on this combo for at least 8 years now.

Root or extract? I used 1g and 1,5g of the extract and thought that was a high dose. First time was sort of a comfortably numb/chill feel. That was time ago. First and last time with EQ, gave me social anxiety and my gf introduced me to this supp.

The root extract is what you want. It's not root or extract

BEASTZ6 - I used to be on Effexor and switched to Cymbalta which is basically Effexor's little brother. For me, it's so much milder and better. Cymbalta and Wellbutrin has been the combo that has worked best for me. Low dose for both. I've been on this combo for at least 8 years now.

That said, I long to feel again. To invoke a feeling or emotion from a song like "The Big Ship" by Brian Eno or "The Funeral" by Band of Horses. I miss those days. The only time I feel it is if I go off the meds.

Now there's some solid advice. Trip shrooms to combat anxiety.

Actually I've seen a few headlines lately about micro-dosing psychedelics (lsd and psilocybin) for anxiety, as well as for addiction treatment.

The keyword here is microdose.

Actually I've seen a few headlines lately about micro-dosing psychedelics (lsd and psilocybin) for anxiety, as well as for addiction treatment.

The keyword here is microdose.
I know, I've seen it. Also read some stuff on the merits of low dose ketamine for depression/anxiety. Pretty wild!

The best part if waking up is special K in your cup.

I'm trying low dose welbutrin also. I was on 75mg Effexor and 5mg buspar TID. I slowly came off Effexor.

At least in my own experience I developed very bad anxiety a few years ago. I discovered it was part of a very bad diet. Very low in key micronutrients, fat and cholesterol. As well as low electrolytes. That plus severe stress mental and emotional it became a time bomb. It took me A LONG TIME to recover, but I was able to completely cure it 100% through nutrients. Keep in mind, my nutrition right now is day and night compared to how it was back in those days.

If nutrition doesnt work over time, then go to a doctor and make sure you're prescribed the minimum effective dose of a mild anti anxiety pill. In some cases they can be helpful in relieving symptoms while you work on the underlying cause of the anxiety.[/QUOTE]

Eaglecall

That's very interesting. I have come to suspect that an inappropriate diet may be exasperating my own anxiety. Could you explain in a little more detail the diet you were on previously and the one you switched to find relief?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws