advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

chode logan-PM me. ALSO...anybody deal with anxiety?

Ashwaghanda

I take Jarrow's brand Ashwaghanda; can't say if it truly works or not. Maybe I will up the dose to another capsule in the PM. I've been taking one a day.

The root extract is what you want. It's not root or extract

Yes, I meant that maybe the 6g dose is the root not the root extract. Makes sense? For example: You can take 14g of ginger (root) or you can take a smaller dose of ginger extract (from root also).

6g of root extract seems very high to me at least after using 1-1.5g per day. But hey, maybe I should up the dose and see for myself.

Last edited:
Yes, I meant that maybe the 6g dose is the root not the root extract. Makes sense? For example: You can take 14g of ginger (root) or you can take a smaller dose of ginger extract (from root also).

6g of root extract seems very high to me at least after using 1-1.5g per day. But hey, maybe I should up the dose and see for myself.

https://examine.com/supplements/ashwagandha/#how-to-take

This seems to specify the root extract

Do me a favor....just try this ok

Ashwagandha

Take it in the morning and take it in the evening

If it works the way I feel it will work with you....youll start to get a "ahhh no big deal....I can roll with it" kind of attitude after about a week

It really is an amazing supplement (for more than just anxiety)

Youve gone the benzo route..... just try this
One thing that should be noted is the fact that I have an old slightly expired and sealed Ashwagandha product from Jarrow that contained Sensoril. I just never got around to using it but now that I am looking on the site, Jarrow now uses KSM-66. Apparently it is better used in athletes for sports performance but if you are looking for stress relief, I believe Sensoril is what you need to look for. Dante can probably shed some insight on this.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I used Ashwagandha a little while ago but didn't notice much. Maybe my dose was too low. I recently found another herbal product that Ive been using and getting some positive results from called Schisandra Fruit. Its supposed to been good for a lot of things as well.

I have been struggling with major anxiety this past year. I've tried Effexor, Wellbutrin, and now I have Ativan but I hate using benzos and relying on them.

I go to work, come home, change, go lift. Then as the evening comes, I get super anxious. I can't work on school, relax, or just watch TV. It sucks. I try to focus on other things but I just sit and worry.

I used to not be like this. Relaxing is impossible

I deal with it everyday of my life as does my sister and mom, all in different forms. Nothing works for it, I mean yeah pharm. drugs do in a way, but then you become dependant on the feeling the drugs are giving you. For me I have to literally focus my mind and pull myself out of the dismay. If its work that I'm worried about, for no apparent reason, I have to tell myself "hey its cool blah blah" calm myself down. Then ill find something to occupy my mind, I build bikes, so that's my escape from the worry, wrenching on a chopper. Or hanging with my son. Whatever it is, you just have to find an escape from the worry. Im sorry this is vague but im trying to explain whats worked for me. I still deal with anxiety everyday and it does get the best of me and its the worst.

Ashwagandha

If it works the way I feel it will work with you....youll start to get a "ahhh no big deal....I can roll with it" kind of attitude after about a week

Thanks for posting this DC. I'm going to try this on myself as well. Recommended dose?

Thanks for posting this DC. I'm going to try this on myself as well. Recommended dose?
The old formula with Sensoril by jarrow was 225mg per pill so 450mg AM and PM. Make sure you look into what the actual ingredients are - because like I posted ksm-66 is seemingly not going to be beneficial.

One thing that should be noted is the fact that I have an old slightly expired and sealed Ashwagandha product from Jarrow that contained Sensoril. I just never got around to using it but now that I am looking on the site, Jarrow now uses KSM-66. Apparently it is better used in athletes for sports performance but if you are looking for stress relief, I believe Sensoril is what you need to look for. Dante can probably shed some insight on this.

Correct, KSM-66 is more geared towards performance but it will still have an impact on stress and anxiety.

That being said, Sensoril is the better between the two as it is geared towards using higher percentage of withanolides and KSM-66 uses ratio/type of extract.

Ashwagandha

I have been taking this for about a week from Solaray because I have had anxiety. I can say it has helped my anxiety driving in heavy traffic which is where
I had them most trouble.

Last edited:
Try not to rely on chemicals they´re a crutch you probably don´t need, start looking into meditation (morning and night) and check this out before you go into pill popping mode:

The Tapping Solution (EFT): How To Get Started

Yeah it looks silly but read about it and just try it.

Ashwagandha

I second this. Game changer! And I've tried every natural supp out there prior. Nothing compares to Ashwagandha IMO

I second this. Game changer! And I've tried every natural supp out there prior. Nothing compares to Ashwagandha IMO

I ordered a bottle once I saw Dante's post... I've been a bit edgy lately (probably the tren)

bump back to the front page

Ok i ordered some senoril as knight suggested. I had some regular asghwanda 8% lying around, seems to cut the edge off a little, it's 400mg been taking 1 am and 1pm. Should I dose higher?

Those of you taking the ashwaghanda, are you going with pills or powder? Powder you can dose higher because it's so much cheaper but don't know if there are differences in effectiveness. Couldn't find anything to suggest one was better than the other online, but I might have missed something.

Those of you taking the ashwaghanda, are you going with pills or powder? Powder you can dose higher because it's so much cheaper but don't know if there are differences in effectiveness. Couldn't find anything to suggest one was better than the other online, but I might have missed something.

I know you are going to take offense and think I am picking on you but we are friends and this is the same shit I would say to you in a private message. EVERY POST of yours comes across as hypochondriac OR cheap as fuck. Are you really pinching pennies over a $15 bucks a month supply of ashwagandha? Before Dante even mentioned it WEEKS ago, I also thought I remembered it being bad/silly/poor decision to dose it by the powder. Just buy the SENSORIL version and stop worrying about saving 1cent per day!

I don't think the bulk powder is as good as the patented extracts. I bought sensoril.

I don't think the bulk powder is as good as the patented extracts. I bought sensoril.

Thanks for the helpful reply without adding any insults to your post!

I know you are going to take offense and think I am picking on you but we are friends and this is the same shit I would say to you in a private message. EVERY POST of yours comes across as hypochondriac OR cheap as fuck. Are you really pinching pennies over a $15 bucks a month supply of ashwagandha? Before Dante even mentioned it WEEKS ago, I also thought I remembered it being bad/silly/poor decision to dose it by the powder. Just buy the SENSORIL version and stop worrying about saving 1cent per day!

I'd rather be cheap than negative and angry all the time

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity