YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

chode logan-PM me. ALSO...anybody deal with anxiety?

juggy38

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have been struggling with major anxiety this past year. I've tried Effexor, Wellbutrin, and now I have Ativan but I hate using benzos and relying on them.

I go to work, come home, change, go lift. Then as the evening comes, I get super anxious. I can't work on school, relax, or just watch TV. It sucks. I try to focus on other things but I just sit and worry.

I used to not be like this. Relaxing is impossible

I have been struggling with major anxiety this past year. I've tried Effexor, Wellbutrin, and now I have Ativan but I hate using benzos and relying on them.

I go to work, come home, change, go lift. Then as the evening comes, I get super anxious. I can't work on school, relax, or just watch TV. It sucks. I try to focus on other things but I just sit and worry.

Is this situational? Whens the last time you got a full blood work? even minerals testing

Last edited:

Leave the drugs as a last resort brother. If you get into psychoactive drugs to control/anxiety panic, you'll have to stay on them forever pretty much changing doses, stacks, etc.

At least in my own experience I developed very bad anxiety a few years ago. I discovered it was part of a very bad diet. Very low in key micronutrients, fat and cholesterol. As well as low electrolytes. That plus severe stress mental and emotional it became a time bomb. It took me A LONG TIME to recover, but I was able to completely cure it 100% through nutrients. Keep in mind, my nutrition right now is day and night compared to how it was back in those days.

If nutrition doesnt work over time, then go to a doctor and make sure you're prescribed the minimum effective dose of a mild anti anxiety pill. In some cases they can be helpful in relieving symptoms while you work on the underlying cause of the anxiety.

I have been taking Effexor and xanax for 20 years for "panic disorder". Quitting is impossible for me. Every time I try and taper my Effexor dosage from 150 mg/day to 75 mg/day, my head feels all fucked up.

I would try meditation and see how that works before you get hooked on something like I did.

I can attest, I meditate and it helps me dramatically. Raises my vibration, makes me feel closer to God, like i'm wrapped in the arms of God. Clearer thinking, more in touch with my feelings,more rested and at peace

Try you tube clips of meditations or guided meditations

Is this situational? Whens the last time you got a full blood work? even minerals testing

Bloodwork ok, always low on vitamin D levels, never had mineral testing...and it's not AAS, life is terrible on 120mg HRT with estrogen/prolactin in range.

I'm at a loss of what to do now

Normally a doctor will check your thyroid and do bloodwork, if all comes back fine they will put you into non medication therapy.
If the above fails they will recommend meds.
I take Klonopin and Zoloft daily from my doctor and have zero issues. It has improved my life tenfold. I was one that swore away mental meds, but if you have anxiety that is brutual and hurts your life, don't be afraid of medication. The horror stories are from abusing medication, if you take it as prescribed , you will be safe.

Normally a doctor will check your thyroid and do bloodwork, if all comes back fine they will put you into non medication therapy.
If the above fails they will recommend meds.
I take Klonopin and Zoloft daily from my doctor and have zero issues. It has improved my life tenfold. I was one that swore away mental meds, but if you have anxiety that is brutual and hurts your life, don't be afraid of medication. The horror stories are from abusing medication, if you take it as prescribed , you will be safe.
I've fought Bipolar disorder my whole life,self medicated a lot alcohol, pills,etc...Finally had to clean up,ended up in Department of Corrections for 8yrs,real eye opener- went to a physiatrist "Best well known one in my state" and he did put me on meds in 2008 and my quality of life has been so much better...I used to take Zoloft but it quit working so been on Prozac and am 100%...

THE REAPER

Do me a favor....just try this ok

Ashwagandha

Take it in the morning and take it in the evening

If it works the way I feel it will work with you....youll start to get a "ahhh no big deal....I can roll with it" kind of attitude after about a week

It really is an amazing supplement (for more than just anxiety)

Youve gone the benzo route..... just try this

Bloodwork ok, always low on vitamin D levels, never had mineral testing...and it's not AAS, life is terrible on 120mg HRT with estrogen/prolactin in range.

I'm at a loss of what to do now

Take a b complex as well as increasing your vitamin d intake. For depression read up on Niacin. Every b complex should have it in there but Niacin is a anti depressant.

lol
i basically have half a panic attack trying to walk the dog... lol :rolleyes:

way too much can be said on this topic.
i think you should try to figure out why you have these feelings.

good to eliminate physical reasons but head stuff is much more then that.

Do me a favor....just try this ok

Ashwagandha

Take it in the morning and take it in the evening

If it works the way I feel it will work with you....youll start to get a "ahhh no big deal....I can roll with it" kind of attitude after about a week

It really is an amazing supplement (for more than just anxiety)

Youve gone the benzo route..... just try this

Dose/brand you like?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner