over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cholesterol...

Hulkbulk8

Banned
What do you all use for cholesterol support?
Mine is not bad while on test only cycles but once I throw in dbol or anadrol or tren my cholesterol goes to hell.

Thanks

What do you all use for cholesterol support?
Mine is not bad while on test only cycles but once I throw in dbol or anadrol or tren my cholesterol goes to hell.

Thanks

For cardiovascular health while on gear and before I go in for bloodwork:

Hawthorn Berry
baby aspirin 3x per week
fish oil atleast 3 ED but up to 10
almonds

eat 1 avocado per day ( I do this with a no carb meal)
couple of TBSP's of soy lecithin granules

A good and cheap easy read is "The Sinatra Solution"
Loads of good info about lower cholesterol, BP, etc.

Then don't throw those in. We talked about that. Be safe

I don't plan on using those. I just remember when I did they were hell on cholesterol.
I am looking for something I can take when I run higher amounts of test only.

For cardiovascular health while on gear and before I go in for bloodwork:

Hawthorn Berry
baby aspirin 3x per week
fish oil atleast 3 ED but up to 10
almonds

eat 1 avocado per day ( I do this with a no carb meal)
couple of TBSP's of soy lecithin granules

A good and cheap easy read is "The Sinatra Solution"
Loads of good info about lower cholesterol, BP, etc.

Do almonds really help much?

Absolutely, as does moderate consumption of Red Wine.

Really!!! OK so I can do almonds with every meal. How much red wine is moderate?
I don't drink wine so would half a glass every night work? 4oz?

The first question shouldn't be what can I add to my diet...It should be an examination of your current diet. Just because you don't have cholesterol issues outside of Test, doesn't mean there isn't room for improvement in your diet which could lessen the cholesterol issue when other types of gear are implemented!

The first question shouldn't be what can I add to my diet...It should be an examination of your current diet. Just because you don't have cholesterol issues outside of Test, doesn't mean there isn't room for improvement in your diet which could lessen the cholesterol issue when other types of gear are implemented!

my cholesterol is low when on 100-200mgs a week of test.
I am looking for support supplements while on test only cycle

So far i am looking at almonds with every meal and 4 oz red wine every night

Then don't throw those in. We talked about that. Be safe

That Phil he takes the fun outta everthing dont he lol

Ok

If I ever decide to run tren again it will be at a much lower dose.

Then let me ask you a favor ahead of time. If you have health issues from this tren do not email me asking what to do. I'll stick to helping you with diet and training as you can make up your own supplement routine.

Do you guys believe in dietary cholesterol being a problem? I thought that most high cholesterol was synthesized by the body?

I had a similar post a while back.. I was told that fish oil, red rice yeast, garlic tablets, Choloestoroff (i think thats what I take) and a whole bunch of Cardio will help to lower it.

I was dealing with bad cholesterol for many years from having a shitty diet, I would just eat what ever I wanted to and call it "bulking up". Try this stuff, it works well.

Then let me ask you a favor ahead of time. If you have health issues from this tren do not email me asking what to do. I'll stick to helping you with diet and training as you can make up your own supplement routine.

No worries Phil. I don't plan on using tren ever again. Test is plenty for me.
Do you have any recommendations on supplements to take to lower cholesterol?
I am currently on your diet and feel great losing fat and gaining strength which is nice.
I may blast with test only a few months down the road. Just looking for some supplements I can take while on a blast to help with cholesterol.

Well

No worries Phil. I don't plan on using tren ever again. Test is plenty for me.
Do you have any recommendations on supplements to take to lower cholesterol?
I am currently on your diet and feel great losing fat and gaining strength which is nice.
I may blast with test only a few months down the road. Just looking for some supplements I can take while on a blast to help with cholesterol.

Your cholesterol level is 180 so stick to my diet and you'll be fine. If you mega dose nothing can protect you.

There's no supplement witchcraft that can ultimately overcome the negative effects that certain (most) steroids have on cholesterol. All things considered though, you can hedge your risk of cholesterol changes dramatically affecting your cardiovascular health by not doing stupid things (i.e. lots of orals, lousy diet, no cardio or only low intensity training, etc).

To boost HDL, try 1tbsp of coconut oil in the AM on an empty stomach. Works similarly to Niacin for increasing HDL without the the same negatives that high dosing niacin has.

Keep omega-3 intake in the high end of the REASONABLE range. Mega dosing that isn't good either. A lot of inflammatory processes are triggered by steroids and other "growth" promoting hormones, as well as training itself.

Most practitioners are still only using data based on correlation when it comes to cholesterol and health effects. I.e. correlating morbidity. heart attacks and cardiovascular disease with certain cholesterol patterns.

Medical RESEARCHERS are still learning about cholesterol and all of its implications in the bigger picture.

Of those I know, more steroid using bodybuilders have LOW cholesterol than high cholesterol (Unless diet is shit). I pay more attention to the ratio of HDL to LDL as well as VLDL but I also think it's bad to have cholesterol levels that are too low.

At the end of the day, we should all remind ourselves that when we chose to use steroids, we were willing to accept the risks...

Last edited:
There's no supplement witchcraft that can ultimately overcome the negative effects that certain (most) steroids have on cholesterol. All things considered though, you can hedge your risk of cholesterol changes dramatically affecting your cardiovascular health by not doing stupid things (i.e. lots of orals, lousy diet, no cardio or only low intensity training, etc).

To boost HDL, try 1tbsp of coconut oil in the AM on an empty stomach. Works similarly to Niacin for increasing HDL without the the same negatives that high dosing niacin has.

Keep omega-3 intake in the high end of the REASONABLE range. Mega dosing that isn't good either. A lot of inflammatory processes are triggered by steroids and other "growth" promoting hormones, as well as training itself.

Most practitioners are still only using data based on correlation when it comes to cholesterol and health effects. I.e. correlating morbidity. heart attacks and cardiovascular disease with certain cholesterol patterns.

Medical RESEARCHERS are still learning about cholesterol and all of its implications in the bigger picture.

Of those I know, more steroid using bodybuilders have LOW cholesterol than high cholesterol (Unless diet is shit). I pay more attention to the ratio of HDL to LDL as well as VLDL but I also think it's bad to have cholesterol levels that are too low.

At the end of the day, we should all remind ourselves that when we chose to use steroids, we were willing to accept the risks...

I will start the coconut oil right away. Plan on having some red wine every night and eating more almonds. With phil's diet i will wait to see in a few monts what my cholesterol is at.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131