over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cholesterol

Bad news today my hdl was 10 ldl was 180 yikes but this blood work was taken 2 months ago during heavy tren use, seen my results yesterday at Dr long story short lost my insurance got stuck w bloodwork panel cost etc had to wait anyhow pretty bad, she offered medication I’m just curious how much was caused by the tren or long term testosterone use etc anyhow I wound up getting the crestor but am torn about taking it without new bloodwork to see how much it’s dropped since ditching tren a few months ago, any advise would be great thanks guys, have an awesome weekend

So to understand correctly you had the 10 HDL while ON Tren?

I've never heard of a 10 HDL on Tren. Winny and SuperDrol yes but not that low off of other harsh compounds. I'd def jump on the cholesterol support regimen I posted earlier in the thread. "Most people" aren't going to see a huge lipid skew at test dosages of 600mg/week or less.

So to understand correctly you had the 10 HDL while ON Tren?

I've never heard of a 10 HDL on Tren. Winny and SuperDrol yes but not that low off of other harsh compounds. I'd def jump on the cholesterol support regimen I posted earlier in the thread. "Most people" aren't going to see a huge lipid skew at test dosages of 600mg/week or less.
Ok thanks I will check it out I did have some other compounds here and there, masteron would be one and gh but that’s it w the occasional cabergoline if I noticed sexual sides from the tren but very low dose of the caber, I switched from the tren ace and applied tren enanathate usually 300mg to 400mg but I will admit I was on this tren train far too long I had some homemade finaplix prior and having those monster jugs at my disposal did not help this equation much

But i didn’t fast pre bloodwork either I had oatmeal maybe hour before

Statins are one of the biggest shams in pharmaceuticals

FYI

Cholesterol should be <200 mg/dL
HDL should be > OR = 40 mg/dL
Triglycerides should be <150 mg/dL
LDL should be <100 mg/dL

Bad news today my hdl was 10 ldl was 180 yikes but this blood work was taken 2 months ago during heavy tren use, seen my results yesterday at Dr long story short lost my insurance got stuck w bloodwork panel cost etc had to wait anyhow pretty bad, she offered medication I’m just curious how much was caused by the tren or long term testosterone use etc anyhow I wound up getting the crestor but am torn about taking it without new bloodwork to see how much it’s dropped since ditching tren a few months ago, any advise would be great thanks guys, have an awesome weekend
Tren will absolutely wreck lipids for most people. So yeah I’d say this needs to be redone when you’ve been on TRT or off for a while.

Thanks for your reply’s and then the news today of John Meadows dying really fucking sucks, I’ve learned so much from his videos proper technique form new exercises i didn’t know existed and really just getting in there and squeezing and working that fucking muscle , huge loss to the sport, he had lots of health issues over the years stomach heart etc but it is an eye opener for me to get my shit together not saying his death was induced by certain substances life style etc… anyways Lost a good one today

Thanks for your reply’s and then the news today of John Meadows dying really fucking sucks, I’ve learned so much from his videos proper technique form new exercises i didn’t know existed and really just getting in there and squeezing and working that fucking muscle , huge loss to the sport, he had lots of health issues over the years stomach heart etc but it is an eye opener for me to get my shit together not saying his death was induced by certain substances life style etc… anyways Lost a good one today
Not even just the sprit, the world lost a good one. John was one of the most genuinely good and happy people I’ve had the pleasure of meeting and talking to over the years. I first spoke to John online man probably 16 years ago

Not even just the sprit, the world lost a good one. John was one of the most genuinely good and happy people I’ve had the pleasure of meeting and talking to over the years. I first spoke to John online man probably 16 years ago
Couldn’t agree more

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views