over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Choosing a women or steroids?

X 100, cept for the "eventually" part. Hi, I use illegal drugs and I have a stash of them in my house. Oh, and it's been a great 3 months, but I'm dumping you.

My wife hates gear, and my best friend is my HRT Doc. She hates him too.

A lot of fairly open minded, intelligent people have a problem with injectable, illegal drugs. For many good reasons.

Every time one of these threads appears I want to bitch slap the OP. Guess what, my wife doesn't know I order from Sponsors, she thinks everything comes from Dr. Kevin. And my wife would take a bullet for me. Keep some things to yourself.

Home

That's my photo at the bottom of each page on the website. I have never heard of GAULS, or MEXY or Alin or IPG. Never. Dr. Kevin doesn't care, but he is a dude, and we have been friends for 25 years. My wife only goes back 17 years.

You give away way too much info... ;)

why tell them its steroids? I used to tell girls it was injectable l-carnitine. they believed it.

I swear some people on this site are idiots lol. Who the fuck cares if you do it, tell them to shut the fuck up. Do you tell them what they can and can't do?

I have twice in the last few months chosen steroids over 2 hot girls that had a problem with them.

Has anyone else chosen steroids over a girl? I can't be the only one to turn down smoking hot chicks to continue using.

As long as you hit it first, it's all good

Every chick i meet..asks me off teh bat if i use steroids. They don't just assume they know. I don't tell them shit.

Jamie asked me on our first date if I used or not. Normally I would lie, but she was a competitor and wasnt stupid. She was testing me out to see if I would lie. I told her the truth.

Jamie asked me on our first date if I used or not. Normally I would lie, but she was a competitor and wasnt stupid. She was testing me out to see if I would lie. I told her the truth.

As someone pointed out above, when the woman is in the same game it's a different scenario. I also try to keep my self light enough to maintain plausible deniability.

My chick (whom I've been with for 6 months) flat out asked me about 2 months in because she saw a significant change in my physique. I was honest with her but I never made the first move. She accepts it and even pinned me Saturday (first time seeing me do it and first time she did it). A good woman that cares about you won't make you choose. But definitely don't do it in front of them unless they are 100% accepting of it. :banghead:

My fiance started out just like that, thrn her kids moved in with us and her whole attitude changed.

You just labeled yourself. If your comfortable with that, so be it. My exwife of 19 years tried too exploit me in every way possible after our divorce.

Lesson learned, soon you will see.

lol, she might say she was testing you out to see if you would lie, but she might have been looking for testosterone enhanced sex...

This thread is hilarious. I feel like you can tell which girls would care and which wouldn't based on their personalities.

My wife doesnt like me using but if thats what i wanted she will back me up on it, cool thing is she asks me is there anything she can use...LOL

a lot of good stuff being said. if we were talking about ur soulmate, I mean someone u love and trust:love:; then quit aas....

But if she is just a fling or some drive by type of chick I say do ur best to bring her around to ur way of seeing things and if she wont, let her go.:D

ive been thinking about this myself latley.
if you google dealbreakers and undatable things things about guys ,using AAS seems to find its way on the list.anyone you know casual i would not say anything to.
i say a friend of mines wife at work recently there seperated.i know he uses in addition to rec drugs.but she said the steroids were a non negotiable...man.
i think asked outright lots of women that diddint know anything about it would say its a dealbreaker.

U googling some weird stuff

And ur boys wife has bigger issue than what she thinks.she is ok with rec drug use but aas is a no no :confused:

training and diet and steroids will get you the right women dont worry about it plenty of bitches in the sea. as for fucking pussy i only see steroids making that easier.

Are you f*cking these girls before or after you tell them.

Im thinking either these girls are thinking shit I heard steroids make a guys dick small.

or They have sex with you and there like dam steroids shrank his dick.

SO they are like please come off these steroids I cant take this small penis and your like Bitches please

Bodybuilding does not require steroids. You can stop steroids and continue bodybuilding. That argument is bunk.

Good women can and do ask men they care about to quit or ask them not to start. Good women care about longevity and health of the one they are with. Not to mention the ever-present risk ofjail time.

Perhaps it isnt excessive to you but it may be to outsiders looking in, a frog sitting in a slowly heated pot does not realize its being boiled. Maybe step back and ask yourself whee you are, what are your goals, and go from there.

Note: Women who support their s/o's usage are not necessarily bad, they may just view things differently, like valuing your happiness over their concerns.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131