over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Choosing a women or steroids?

Bodybuilding does not require steroids. You can stop steroids and continue bodybuilding. That argument is bunk.

Good women can and do ask men they care about to quit or ask them not to start. Good women care about longevity and health of the one they are with. Not to mention the ever-present risk ofjail time.

Perhaps it isnt excessive to you but it may be to outsiders looking in, a frog sitting in a slowly heated pot does not realize its being boiled. Maybe step back and ask yourself whee you are, what are your goals, and go from there.

Note: Women who support their s/o's usage are not necessarily bad, they may just view things differently, like valuing your happiness over their concerns.

Very well said.

Alot of men simply don't understand women, the good ones that is.

When we see a woman, we picture what she looks like bent over the hood of the car banging her from behind. When they see us, they are thinking what type of mate we would make, what type of father we would be, would we treat her well, be healthy..Good girls think Long term. Steroids and long term complications are often something a "good" woman will consider.

The media and society has exploited steroids to a degree that women often think of Steroid users as Type A alpha males, unfaithful, violent and agressive, assholes, stupid, "meatheads"...and truth be told it does happen alot. Throw in the Lifetime channel..and its a recipe for disaster in some womens eyes.

At the end of the day, a good amount of women are going to want a big strong muscular guy to bang the shit out of them....but sex only just doesn't meet a true woman's needs. They want safety, security and stability, physically and financially.

They have different needs. If you want sex, just find a bar whore. They won't care about you or what you are doing. Just don't put a ring on her finger and cry when you find out shes banging other guys.

:yeahthat:

My fiance started out just like that, thrn her kids moved in with us and her whole attitude changed.

Thankfully my chick doesn't have kids. If she did (been there done that) I know it's a whole different story.

Are you f*cking these girls before or after you tell them.

Im thinking either these girls are thinking shit I heard steroids make a guys dick small.

or They have sex with you and there like dam steroids shrank his dick.

SO they are like please come off these steroids I cant take this small penis and your like Bitches please

Nah, they are afraid you will throw a temper tantrum with hardcore roid rage. They are often dumb like that

No offense to the OP, but questions like this make me think the people asking are fucking idiots. Why? Because you're risking your FREEDOM. Do you understand that? Do you know how it feels to be locked in a small cell? Are you willing to risk that because some chick you "may" form a relationship with ask you if you use juice?

So tell me, when do you stop saying "yes I'm juiced to the fucking gills" Is it when the guy at the gym ask you? Is it when your boss ask you? The cop that pulls you over? Your defense lawyer that is defending you due to having xyz amount of vials of test, tren and eq in your home due to a girl getting pissed off because she got jealous over some bs and wanted to get back at you to teach you a lesson?

You know what, tell everyone you're juiced up, let them decide on your freedom, me personally, I don't like that risk so I tend to keep my mouth shut.

Some people on here need to wear football helmets to keep from hurting themselves.

I have twice in the last few months chosen steroids over 2 hot girls that had a problem with them.

Has anyone else chosen steroids over a girl? I can't be the only one to turn down smoking hot chicks to continue using.

When the right one comes along she will accept you; there will be no choice to make, and you will be a happy man. ;)

Jack Byrnes: I mean, can you really trust another human being, Greg?
Greg Focker: Yeah, I think so.
Jack Byrnes: No. The answer is you can not.

Author:
Meet the Parents

My wife doesnt like me using but if thats what i wanted she will back me up on it, cool thing is she asks me is there anything she can use...LOL
They always do. Women are curious by nature. They may be dead set against it when first asking if you use it. Soon after they want the fat burning enhancement of var or winny.

Addiction

Definition
Addiction is a persistent, compulsive dependence on a behaviour or substance, the state of being enslaved to a habit or practice or to something that is psychologically or physically habit-forming, to such an extent that its cessation causes severe trauma or a individual will choose other actions/alternatives to avoid cessation of the habit

:D

Last edited:
Addiction

Definition
Addiction is a persistent, compulsive dependence on a behaviour or substance, the state of being enslaved to a habit or practice or to something that is psychologically or physically habit-forming, to such an extent that its cessation causes severe trauma or a individual will choose other actions/alternatives to avoid cessation of the habit

:D

Steroids or pussy? :D

I have twice in the last few months chosen steroids over 2 hot girls that had a problem with them.

Has anyone else chosen steroids over a girl? I can't be the only one to turn down smoking hot chicks to continue using.

I haven't been in this situation, but mate, this is a tough one.

For one, I know that if I were to drop the anabolics, I would lose my physique, and eventually, my girl would probably lose interest in me.

I guess the better choice would be to keep the anabolics and try to explain to the girl why you're on it. If she refuse to understand, then it's better to just move on in my opinion.

By the way, if you're going with the explanation route, it would help make them understand more if you back up what you're saying with scientific research articles.

For example, explain to her that anabolics is safe if used properly and has been used in medicine by doctors and researchers to combat osteoperosis / spinal osteoperosis in women, and show her research articles such as this one here (I'm sure there are many more):

Effects of nandrolone decanoate and antireso... [Arch Intern Med. 1989] - PubMed - NCBI

Also, look for articles on "muscular atrophy", and "male libido and testosterone", etc. Combine these keywords Google search with "nih" (National Institute of Health, the website that publishes these articles).

The more scientific facts you can use to back up what you're saying, the more understanding they will be (hopefully). Explain to her that you're doing this to improve your quality of life.

I have explained this with my sister, and it took a while, but the fact that I was able to show her these scientific articles really helped her to open up her views and understand my position, and she doesn't seem to look at anabolics as this "evil" thing like how it is portrayed on television and newspapers.

Last edited:
My chick (whom I've been with for 6 months) flat out asked me about 2 months in because she saw a significant change in my physique. I was honest with her but I never made the first move. She accepts it and even pinned me Saturday (first time seeing me do it and first time she did it). A good woman that cares about you won't make you choose. But definitely don't do it in front of them unless they are 100% accepting of it. :banghead:

Mate, you're are lucky to have an such an understanding girlfriend
icon10.gif
. She has some qualities of a keeper.

I agree with this. I'm not abusing, they just don't understand that short esters need to be pinned ED and so does HGH.

Then perhaps you should explain to them about short esters? :D From my experience, the more you can demonstrate that you're intelligent, educated and are not just a muscle head, the more willing they are to listen and keep and open mind about what you have to say.

Best advice I can give you based on my experience is to be patient and not get upset if they don't understand something right away. Getting upset would only make matter worse and confirm the stereotype of "roid rage" :p

You just labeled yourself. If your comfortable with that, so be it. My exwife of 19 years tried too exploit me in every way possible after our divorce.

Lesson learned, soon you will see.

"Your honor, the only reason I cheated on my husband was because I was tired of my husbands doing steroids in our own home." :D

*Judge awards the home to the wife*

Most women I came across were fine with their significant others doing it. As long as you treat them good most don’t care. They usually just say stuff like as long you don’t act crazy and you dont go sterile if we try and have a kids if we get married go ahead.

U googling some weird stuff

And ur boys wife has bigger issue than what she thinks.she is ok with rec drug use but aas is a no no :confused:

rec drug could probably mean weed, and I know a lot of people who are ok with weed but would not be ok with aas...

They always do. Women are curious by nature. They may be dead set against it when first asking if you use it. Soon after they want the fat burning enhancement of var or winny.

Women are always looking for magic pill to make them thin.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear