over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

chosing to be alone for the holidays

Some one needs to go find a lonely chick and fuck her brains out during the holidays. Peace.

your wrong guys,

im doing great because i have chose to break free from those invisible chains we are programmed to carry.

if i can help save just 1 of you then id be more then willing to help.

I do not need you to save me from doing the things I want to do. Not sure what the heck you are talking about with riding the coat tails of my family??? Not like I am a Kennedy or anything lol.

I will tell you who I do not want to spend anymore time with, you. Good day sir and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

I'm curious. I live alone but I have my dog which she gives me a lot of laughs and company. Do you believe I should kill her in order to "free myself of the invisible chains"? Just wondering.

cashdriver, instead of starting a vague thread, being cryptic throughout, and telling everyone that they're so miserable, why don't you, in detail, just explain your mindset and how it came to be?

Serious question and answer it honestly, who left you or how many people in your life have abandoned you, causing you to come up with this "island unto myself" attitude.

Also, why did you bother to post it here, on a website like this, with people you don't need?

This mindset where you think you've evolved because you don't need anyone, only shows that you've experienced some emotional trauma with a person or people in your life, that's really affected you and taken a huge emotional toll. When you mentioned that a child was the only exception without mentioning a girlfriend or wife, I'm betting that the you have a child and the person that you had the child with also did something to really hurt and scar you.

Honestly, I wish you the best of luck and hope that you can resolve these feelings. Carrying around this type of emotional baggage will take its toll as time goes on and leave you with a lot of lost years.

I don't know how this guy got almost 100 posts in before I saw this. I apologize to those that wasted your time trying to be thoughtful and caring to this person. Joining a social message board is a direct action on one's part to be social so his claim that he doesn't need anyone is worthless. But I'm going to let him sit in the banned section until he's willing to admit that he truly does need others (otherwise, he wouldn't be here).

Thanks for your efforts peeps. Sometimes you can only help those that have at least some desire to be helped. Otherwise, you're just "throwing your pearls before swine." In other words, giving away your valuable time and life knowledge to a person unworthy of it.

Thanks again.

Peace.

OTH

I don't know how this guy got almost 100 posts in before I saw this. I apologize to those that wasted your time trying to be thoughtful and caring to this person. Joining a social message board is a direct action on one's part to be social so his claim that he doesn't need anyone is worthless. But I'm going to let him sit in the banned section until he's willing to admit that he truly does need others (otherwise, he wouldn't be here).

Thanks for your efforts peeps. Sometimes you can only help those that have at least some desire to be helped. Otherwise, you're just "throwing your pearls before swine." In other words, giving away your valuable time and life knowledge to a person unworthy of it.

Thanks again.

Peace.

OTH

Damn, how did I miss this?
OTH please un-ban this highly enlightened being. He is only here to offer his wisdom and guidance to us lesser humans.
Now I feel so inadequate, I could have learned so much from this "evolved" human...

:)

Damn, how did I miss this?
OTH please un-ban this highly enlightened being. He is only here to offer his wisdom and guidance to us lesser humans.
Now I feel so inadequate, I could have learned so much from this "evolved" human...

:)
Yeah, a superior being that can't even spell or think and write in complete sentences in a coherent fashion. Yes. He's a real breakthrough... I can't wait to hear what he has to say in the banned forum. I'll keep y'all posted.

Yeah, a superior being that can't even spell or think and write in complete sentences in a coherent fashion. Yes. He's a real breakthrough... I can't wait to hear what he has to say in the banned forum. I'll keep y'all posted.

Please do! I'm sure his pearls of wisdom will be so enlightening! LOL!!

Sometimes a disdain of being around others can be a deeper resentment of unhappiness in situations in your own life. Respectfully , ponder over that and seek your own level . We all have our own issues and aspirations

LICSW/MSW/cscs/ USArmyVet

Thanks again.

Peace.

OTH

Bro that's deep ! Big Bump. Who among us is without flaw, some of us I guess need to suffer in order to learn and move on. Personally I found everyone here somewhat inspirational many making such an effort to help this mam find his way. For that reason made it one of the most interesting posts knowing all if us bodybuilders aren't just a bunch of meatheads , but thoughtful sincere individuals . Mainstream public fail to see beyond the muscle

LICSW/MSW/cscs/ USArmyVet

Bro that's deep ! Big Bump. Who among us is without flaw, some of us I guess need to suffer in order to learn and move on. Personally I found everyone here somewhat inspirational many making such an effort to help this mam find his way. For that reason made it one of the most interesting posts knowing all if us bodybuilders aren't just a bunch of meatheads , but thoughtful sincere individuals . Mainstream public fail to see beyond the muscle
You are correct but it was pretty obvious that this thread had broken down. Ideally, these threads are meant to build people up; not tear people down. But as a moderator, sometimes a thread gone bad I just have to shut down. I apologize if I interrupted your entertainment.

Certainly I agree that everyone has something to offer but if all that one has to offer is, "I will offer nothing", then being on a message board is utterly pointless. This individual will likely be back with another username soon enough.

The "deeper resentments" you mention are not going to be solved here on a message board and likely only worsened. Most likely, this individual will need therapy. That is the optimal outcome of a thread such as this.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws