over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

chris bennett

here cjay

Attachments

• chris_bennett_03.jpg
    chris_bennett_03.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 389
Vander_V said:
as for big A ive actually never seen his build so i have no idea what he looks like he never posted any pics or if he did they were before i came here, big kiwi well ive only seen 2 pics of him and he his shoulders were like melons and he did look lean while full , i think it was the pics of him stiing on the bench
check out this link bro, they're older but you get the idea...
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3410

Vander_V said:
UM YEA BRO ACTUALLY LET ME NAME A FEW FOR EXAMPLE.

some dudes which i consider not having a strange look lol

ARNOLD
HANEY
OLIVA
YATES
R. JONES
DEXTER J
C.C
ZANE
CHARLES
HERNON
SHAWN RAY
D.J
V. MARTINEZ
GASPARI
Arnold at the top of your list? you don't think he has a strange look to him? Damn man, I'm not too judgemental on body types since I judge more of what one has done with their given genetics, and I still think Arnold's physique looks weird as hell- wide ass hips, lanky legs (compared to today), no flare in the quads at all. Probably one of a kind in bodyshape- haven't seen anyone with shape like that.
Dorian? Humungo Gut at the end of his days, very wide hips, small arms (later in his career), also could use more flare to get that ideal x shape.
Zane also had a pretty lanky physique altogether IMO- he had REALLY weird shape, but in a good way.
Gaspari was a freak, nothing ideal about his shape though.
I agree with you on 1.Ray 2, Martinez 3. DJ 4. Haney 5.Jones 6.Hernon 7.Charles

Mypics would be 1. DJ, Prince, Arntz, Melvin, Flex, Levrone, and Priest.
Beyond that I actually think Franco, Lou, Eddie Robinson, and Sergio had better shape than Arnold.

"Strange" shape is what makes individual bodybuilders unique- it's not a bad thing. Look at Levrone, he's pretty funny shaped (not the classic flex look), however, that's what makes him Levrone.

Renegade said:
Arnold at the top of your list? you don't think he has a strange look to him? Damn man, I'm not too judgemental on body types since I judge more of what one has done with their given genetics, and I still think Arnold's physique looks weird as hell- wide ass hips, lanky legs (compared to today), no flare in the quads at all. Probably one of a kind in bodyshape- haven't seen anyone with shape like that.
Dorian? Humungo Gut at the end of his days, very wide hips, small arms (later in his career), also could use more flare to get that ideal x shape.
Zane also had a pretty lanky physique altogether IMO- he had REALLY weird shape, but in a good way.
Gaspari was a freak, nothing ideal about his shape though.
I agree with you on 1.Ray 2, Martinez 3. DJ 4. Haney 5.Jones 6.Hernon 7.Charles

Mypics would be 1. DJ, Prince, Arntz, Melvin, Flex, Levrone, and Priest.
Beyond that I actually think Franco, Lou, Eddie Robinson, and Sergio had better shape than Arnold.

"Strange" shape is what makes individual bodybuilders unique- it's not a bad thing. Look at Levrone, he's pretty funny shaped (not the classic flex look), however, that's what makes him Levrone.

DUDE what the fuck have you been smoking must be the good stuff i gotsa get me some of that shit. :D

Vander_V said:
DUDE what the fuck have you been smoking must be the good stuff i gotsa get me some of that shit. :D

Man I wish I had ANYTHING to smoke, I'm at work here, bored out of my mind.

Renegade said:
Man I wish I had ANYTHING to smoke, I'm at work here, bored out of my mind.

HOLYSHIT i cant beleive i forgot Levrone hes one of my BB idols , you were right about that one.

Bennett seems to have everything. He's big, massive, hard, but it all just doesn't seem to go together in a pleasing manner. Maybe I didn't say this too elequently, but you guys know what I mean. And V, you had better start thinking about this too(if you want to win contests). Your arms are getting so damn massive, it's going to be crazy hard to even get your other parts to compare to those hamhocks. Not to say you can't, it'll just be quite a feat.

Queefer said:
Bennett seems to have everything. He's big, massive, hard, but it all just doesn't seem to go together in a pleasing manner. Maybe I didn't say this too elequently, but you guys know what I mean. And V, you had better start thinking about this too(if you want to win contests). Your arms are getting so damn massive, it's going to be crazy hard to even get your other parts to compare to those hamhocks. Not to say you can't, it'll just be quite a feat.

DUDE LOL whats with you ? dont you understand my arms are 20inches??? maybe they apear to be 25inches to you but there only 20 just being honest , shit i wish they were bigger :D my calves are 18 so they almost match, i could see if my calves were 15 , also my legs are 27?? . But maybe my arms do appear to be bigger in photos cause most of my shots are taken shooting down a tad, most people are taller then me this may be the allusion to my arms looking huge , or i just might have small joints and bones with great structure to my bis ;)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131