advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Chris Bruce, Transgender Bodybuilder, Competes As A Woman 20 Years After Doing It As

the sad part is that the kids have live thru this crazy shit everyday. imagine the jokes that other kids in school throw out at them. kids are cruel to begin with, but with ammo like this it has to be a fucking nightmare.

Disgustibg that this freak has or wants a family. Id rather be raised by wolves than this mental patient

Sent from my Dell Streak using Tapatalk

this is getting to be way too accepted nowadays... people need to start realizing and admitting that these people are mentally sick. they need help, not a sex change... it should not be legal to change your sex. period. this is a sick world we live in! :banghead:

I could careless what this person does as long as he/she doesn't beat out any well deserving females on the same stage

Disgustibg that this freak has or wants a family. Id rather be raised by wolves than this mental patient

Sent from my Dell Streak using Tapatalk

LOL YOU MADE MY DAY. :)!

Guys you all shall see me in a bra thong and a wig soon :) will be repping medrx

So much hate and judge... what has this guy/girl done to you ? It's his body, he wants to be a girl, let him be... better than a gang banger or thugs

lets not forget, we are all druggies and meat heads to regular people and we don't appreciate when people think about us like that

Last edited:
The Scottish Rite event Center! It's true! The Masons are trying to infiltrate the bodybuilding world and mutate us all in to confused transgender mutants!

If you think Tren shuts you down wait til they take their scalpel and scissors out!

Oops, wrong thread. :D

So much hate and judge... what has this guy/girl done to you ? It's his body, he wants to be a girl, let him be... better than a gang banger or thugs

lets not forget, we are all druggies and meat heads to regular people and we don't appreciate when people think about us like that

Alot of things seem to be OK in our Culture today...but does it make it right?

So...I guess it would be okay If I wanted to cut my hair off, take a bunch of test and compete in men's bodybuilding?? I personally don't care what he/she does... but is it really fair for a man to compete as a woman in a bodybuilding contest and vice versa???

So...I guess it would be okay If I wanted to cut my hair off, take a bunch of test and compete in men's bodybuilding?? I personally don't care what he/she does... but is it really fair for a man to compete as a woman in a bodybuilding contest and vice versa???

I don't think its fair for someone that used to be male to compete in a women's contest, but if a transgender woman wanted to compete in a men's contest then I would have no issus with that. I woman competing as a man would be at a great disadvantage for sure.

What you saying. Sure Barbie has let herself go since her breast op but I still think she looks beautiful :D

She is gonna kill me :lightbulb:

Seriously though that is simply wrong. I don't care what people say women bodybuilding has many women that should legally be changd to male status... gone far too the other side.

As far as the vid girl/boy. I do believe it is unfair for him to be entering women's competitions. Does he definately have a penis. I don't think it is right to insult him though... people should be whoever they want to be. Many feel they were born in the wrong bodies... sure it is mentally messed up but I would rather have them than some of the thugs you see who are horrible human beings. Her gender should never define her.

this female bodybuilder is built better than that transgender guy. I think she would woop his ass on stage. What do you all think? Maybe its not as unfair as I thought!

**broken link removed**

What you saying. Sure Barbie has let herself go since her breast op but I still think she looks beautiful :D

She is gonna kill me :lightbulb:

:naughty: I agree !! You better be careful while your sleeping tonight!! :act:eek:n-sm;)

this female bodybuilder is built better than that transgender guy. I think she would woop his ass on stage. What do you all think? Maybe its not as unfair as I thought!

**broken link removed**

ok...ok...I think you might have changed my mind now :rolleyes:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear