over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Chris Bumstead diagnosed with IgA nephropathy

Have people watched the whole video? He didn't just refuse all treatment. I feel sorry for him. He seems like such a nice guy. I did wonder why he looked so watery. He done great to look that good. Hopefully he is fine and can compete next year without any issues.

He has competed many times before and this wasnt an issue before. As he said he was flying every single weekend for 10 weeks so that wouldn't help the water retention. I'm sure Chris is smart enough to call it a day if his health was in serious jeopardy.

there have been guys who competed at the pro level after receiving organ transplants. I'd like to agree with you but unfortunately i've seen a few guys firsthand who for whatever reason could not bring it upon themselves to walk away from competition and the lifestyle. Bumstead is a very young guy and hopefully if his health is in serious danger he has enough willpower to walk away.

Is 8k or even 20k worth risking kidney failure or death?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Exactly my thought his medical bill was probably close to 20k( good
Thing he lives in Canada). The kid can make tons of money without competition clause. Also sated above you attempt to complete and pull the plug if issues arise now that its public. I would think he will not loose any contracts over this as he can even change the focus of income. Most people in this industry that pull the highest incomes arnt competing.

All in all it's sad that I'm discussing money when this guy has been through so much and all he wants is to be better and a normal healthy 24 year old. I have been there nothing else matters right now than to just feel a peace of mind that you will be fine with a little time.

Autoimmune diseases often exacerbate durung times of stress. Chris should get on immune therapy and get this under control. It might be time to re-examine what future he wants at this point. An interesting aspect of AAS is that many are anti-inflammatory. Used properly they may not be as large a variable in this.

Cell Immunol. 2015 Apr;294(2):87-94. doi: 10.1016/j.cellimm.2015.02.004. Epub 2015 Feb 14.
Suppressive effects of androgens on the immune system.

Trigunaite A1, Dimo J2, Jørgensen TN3.
Author information
Abstract
Sex-based disparities in immune responses are well known phenomena. The two most important factors accounting for the sex-bias in immunity are genetics and sex hormones. Effects of female sex hormones, estrogen and progesterone are well established, however the role of testosterone is not completely understood. Evidence from unrelated studies points to an immunosuppressive role of testosterone on different components of the immune system, but the underlying molecular mechanisms remains unknown. In this review we evaluate the effect of testosterone on key cellular components of innate and adaptive immunity. Specifically, we highlight the importance of testosterone in down-regulating the systemic immune response by cell type specific effects in the context of immunological disorders. Further studies are required to elucidate the molecular mechanisms of testosterone-induced immunosuppression, leading the way to the identification of novel therapeutic targets for immune disorders.
KEYWORDS:
Adaptive immunity; Androgen; Androgen receptor; Autoimmunity; Cancer; Innate immunity; Sex-bias; Testosterone
PMID: 25708485 DOI: 10.1016/j.cellimm.2015.02.004

damn dudes a fukin stud. Hope he bounces back, but either way, he'll do fine in the fitness world, competing or not.

Autoimmune diseases often exacerbate durung times of stress. Chris should get on immune therapy and get this under control. It might be time to re-examine what future he wants at this point. An interesting aspect of AAS is that many are anti-inflammatory. Used properly they may not be as large a variable in this.

Cell Immunol. 2015 Apr;294(2):87-94. doi: 10.1016/j.cellimm.2015.02.004. Epub 2015 Feb 14.
Suppressive effects of androgens on the immune system.

Trigunaite A1, Dimo J2, Jørgensen TN3.
Author information
Abstract
Sex-based disparities in immune responses are well known phenomena. The two most important factors accounting for the sex-bias in immunity are genetics and sex hormones. Effects of female sex hormones, estrogen and progesterone are well established, however the role of testosterone is not completely understood. Evidence from unrelated studies points to an immunosuppressive role of testosterone on different components of the immune system, but the underlying molecular mechanisms remains unknown. In this review we evaluate the effect of testosterone on key cellular components of innate and adaptive immunity. Specifically, we highlight the importance of testosterone in down-regulating the systemic immune response by cell type specific effects in the context of immunological disorders. Further studies are required to elucidate the molecular mechanisms of testosterone-induced immunosuppression, leading the way to the identification of novel therapeutic targets for immune disorders.
KEYWORDS:
Adaptive immunity; Androgen; Androgen receptor; Autoimmunity; Cancer; Innate immunity; Sex-bias; Testosterone
PMID: 25708485 DOI: 10.1016/j.cellimm.2015.02.004

This is very interesting I have alway believe that AAS have anti inflammatory factors. I have even brought in up to my doc and he said no they wouldn’t have that much of an anti effect.I always say this when I bump up the dosage and get nagging injuries that are inflammatory bases. Everything else is in line but one of my joints always is in crippling pain the whole time dose is up then is fine when back to 100 mg week.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGc_aE-5Kro"]CHRIS BUMSTEAD ON SERIOUS HEALTH SCARE! - YouTube[/ame]

I just emailed Iain and Chris this morning and i need to get back to both of them right now. I am going to fix this problem.

With two compounds I have recommended time and time again on this board

Saccharomyces boulardii
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18446380
and
Astragalus
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18353241

There isnt a bodybuilder who is juicing on this board who should not be taking Astragalus. It is virtually the only supplement that will stop kidney impairment and further more (which is unheard of) regenerate GFR to some degree
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Huai Qi Huang filtration

I just emailed Iain and Chris this morning and i need to get back to both of them right now. I am going to fix this problem.

Saccharomyces boulardii

and

Astragalus

There isnt a bodybuilder who is juicing on this board who should not be taking Astragalus. It is virtually the only supplement that will stop kidney impairment and further more (which is unheard of) regenerate GFR to some degree

Very very interesting on the astragalus. I will get onto this ASAP the literature is very interesting n it’s not expensive.

What dose do u feel is suitable Dante ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very very interesting on the astragalus. I will get onto this ASAP the literature is very interesting n it’s not expensive.

What dose do u feel is suitable Dante ?

In another post on here he recommended 3 - 5 grams / day for prevention.

Is 8k or even 20k worth risking kidney failure or death?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

no - extreme diuretic use if BY FAR (next to stupid amounts of insulin- they biggest threat... Add in the 9o's early 200's party scene and BB was literally cooking themselves inside out.

Bulksupplements has astragalus. I'm gonna pick some up

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Don’t waste your money on that company.

As important as finding the right product is, the quality control and who it's manufactured by is equally important. Do the little extra research and perhaps pay the extra few bucks to get a good, pure, accurately dosed product from high quality sourced raws.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Saccharomyces boulardii
and
Astragalus

Astragalus is better dry extract or mother tincture, and the doses to be taken, thanks

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131