over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Chris250 @ 272 and growing again...

bulldog21- Right now Trop and DC would like me to hit 275-280 at the leaness im at now...Im right at 270, so I figure I got about 8-10 weeks to hit that, before the hard dieting starts...The one thing I do notice on Trop's diet is that my metabolism is flying right now...I have high carb days (training days) and moderate carb days (non-training days) ....I do about 30-35 mins of cardio 4-5 times a week...High days are about 600-700 grams of carbs using a mix of sugars and complex carbs, moderate days are about 300-350 grams...Mostly all complex carbs...

chris

Good job Chris! Keep the updates coming! :)

New pics taken today (3-24-06) weight the same, but im getting leaner and bigger....

Attachments

• Chris1.JPG
    Chris1.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 442
from the back...

Attachments

• Chirs5.JPG
    Chirs5.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 444
from the side...

Attachments

• Chris4.JPG
    Chris4.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 446
Chris you always seem to make a fantastic transformation..Always interesting to watch...By the way what gym is that..its look hardcore..wish they had on like that here in AZ...Good luck man..

Hutch,

Hey just wanted to say your pics are impressive...Your staying super lean this offseason, and putting on good size...Tell BBA I said hi...

As for the gym, its the new Sportsworx in West Burlington IA (pop. 30,000) It is pretty hardcore lots of Hammer, free weights and bodymaster,cybex, Icarain, and such...Dumbells up to 220 pds...and all the goodies...By far the best gym I have ever been in (except for Golds in Venice and World fitness in Rock Island, Ill)

chris

chris250 said:
Hutch,

Hey just wanted to say your pics are impressive...Your staying super lean this offseason, and putting on good size...Tell BBA I said hi...

As for the gym, its the new Sportsworx in West Burlington IA (pop. 30,000) It is pretty hardcore lots of Hammer, free weights and bodymaster,cybex, Icarain, and such...Dumbells up to 220 pds...and all the goodies...By far the best gym I have ever been in (except for Golds in Venice and World fitness in Rock Island, Ill)

chris

Thanks Chris!!

Wow 220lb dumbell must be some monster working out there..I will be making some trips out to Venice this summer, I have never worked out there so it should be interesting....

hutch,

Venice is very cool...Im not sure its as good as it use to be, but Golds is a great place to train...I would love to get out there this year...

chris

220lb db's, dayum that's more than what I weight. The sissy gyms out here don't go past 150. I will be going to Gold's Venice next Saturday. Looking huge Chris250, can't wait to see the dieted package.

Dude you are looking huge ! Nice wheels too...
220s are damn big there are not even prolly 3-4 people in this whole area that could mess around with 220s...

The only gym that has dumbells up to 140 is PumpPutnam's place...No hardcore gyms anywhere, hell I got looked at like a weirdo for doing deads last week...:rolleyes:

Depaepe's World Class Fitness?

chris250 said:
Hutch,

chris

Hey Big Chris,

did you use to train at Depaepe's World Class Fitness Inc? I think thats where Ernie Bea trains... I hear that is a cool gym as well...keep training hard.your looking impressive...is Ko doing the North Americans again as well? how is he doing?
have fun at the Ottowa, IL contest if you go...its always a good time.

Hard2core2

Hey thanks guys for all the positive comments...

As for the DB's that are 220lbs, no one ever uses them...Not even for shrugs, there kinda a pain to get out of the racks...LOL But we do have some strong people at the gym here in Burlington, IA...I have seen 200lbs DB incline presses for 4 reps (2 with help) This guy trains for the strongman stuff...He is strong as hell (280lbs himself at 5-9 or so) We have a guy who is 68 years old and can do full deadlifts at 600 plus and squat over 600...He holds a world record in the 60 and over range in powerlifting (dont know what ferderation) Now he's going for the 65 and over records...We have a nation level fitness girl who can do some heavy lifting for a girl who is only 125 pounds or so...Seen her doing 225 pound bench for a rep...Not world class record stuff, but I dont see to many girls train as heavy as she does...

chris

As a side note...Seems like all the hardcore gyms are no longer around...Its hard to believe that a city as big as Phoenix dont have a gym with DB's that go over 140-150...Ever since I was a kid this gym that I go to (sportsworx use to be called Planet Fitness) had heavy ass DB's (started with 180's)

I never have used anything over 160lbs db's ...So I dont really need them, but at least it doesnt set any limits on all your DB stuff...Which is nice to know...Maybe someday I will be able to hit the 200lbs DB for some reps...Ha ! Ha ! Not with these beat up shoulder and elbows...LOL

chris

Pics taken today 4-4-06

weight 270lbs

chris

Attachments

• chirs4410.JPG
    chirs4410.JPG
    76.5 KB · Views: 184
one more before I go to work...

Attachments

• chris4412.JPG
    chris4412.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 185
last one, now im going to work...LOL

Attachments

• chris4401.JPG
    chris4401.JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 215
you are bigger and leaner than the older photos. and good separation in the quads for your off season conditioning. good luck!!!! not that you need it! ditto on the elbow thing...........ouch! can't do any overhead or lying extensions. I gotta stick to rope pushdowns, reverse smith benches, dip machine, gotta warm up alot. Makes dogcrapp training difficult sometimes.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131