advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CHRIS250, HOW DID YOU DO IN YOUR CONTEST?

chris won the heavies , but didn't get the overall ..........he did great.......really had to play catch up .......I didnt think he would be able to make it , but he proved me wrong.......great job chris .......you finished what you started and should be very proud of yourself ....

THANKS PHIL FOR ASKING...

Yes, I won the heavies but not the overall...I just coundnt hold my conditioning from morning to night...the head judge said that I was flat at night and started to lose some of the conditioning I had in the morning...I lost the overall to the middle by a point...He was a tad harder at night...I thought I was going to still take it, by my shape and size (plus my posing) but it was his night...Congrats to the middleweight guy...

Overall im happy for a win...Next time I want the whole thing though...

pics up later tongiht

chris

chris250 said:

Yes, I won the heavies but not the overall...I just coundnt hold my conditioning from morning to night...the head judge said that I was flat at night and started to lose some of the conditioning I had in the morning...I lost the overall to the middle by a point...He was a tad harder at night...I thought I was going to still take it, by my shape and size (plus my posing) but it was his night...Congrats to the middleweight guy...

pics up later tongiht

chris
Really huge congrats on your victory bro, and many more to come......

chris250 said:

pics up later tongiht

chris

Spoken like a true champion.....Congrats buddy!

The whole thing will be yours for sure with that attitude.....

thanks bulldog, kaw, Iambadman...

this show really did something for me...Today im happy as hell...I feel like kid again just getting into this sport...I nailed it in the morning and just didnt do the right things for the night show...but you know what that is ok, next time I will get it right...Trop did a great job with me and he didnt have much to work with..LOL

I cant wait to get started again...I even got up this morning at 5 am and did 30mins of cardio...How crazy is that !!!

Anyway, I feel good about what I did and im really happy with the outcome..Yes, the overall would have been the icing on the cake...But, thats ok, I learned from it...and wont make that mistake again...

chris

chris250 said:
thanks bulldog, kaw, Iambadman...

this show really did something for me...Today im happy as hell...I feel like kid again just getting into this sport...I nailed it in the morning and just didnt do the right things for the night show...but you know what that is ok, next time I will get it right...Trop did a great job with me and he didnt have much to work with..LOL

I cant wait to get started again...I even got up this morning at 5 am and did 30mins of cardio...How crazy is that !!!

Anyway, I feel good about what I did and im really happy with the outcome..Yes, the overall would have been the icing on the cake...But, thats ok, I learned from it...and wont make that mistake again...

chris
great job chris...i look forward to checking out those later. congrats bro!

Hey Chris Congrats on your HW win! Wow, I think back a year or so go and life was down for you. It's great to see you Happy and Life treating you well.

Stay with it Big Guy, you're just received one of many 1st places that you have the potential to take in the future.
NW

Last edited:
Congrats Chris, looking forward to pics! :)

congrats on taking the heavies...learn from this show and come in harder/drier in the night show next time around.

You have the attitude of a champion. Humble and ready to assess what changes need to be made. You are going to do very well in the future bro. Congrats.

|---[\\\]>-------- great job chris, a well deserved win. you looked awsome from the pics you posted so far. i left my # for you via pm, call me s'time so we can chat and catch up.

Congratulations, Chris. I have been following your pics that you have posted. You have a great future in Bodybuilding ahead of you! Great attitude also!

MikeHeavypecs
NPC/IFBB Judge

thanks everyone on the promuscle family...

im not sure what im going to do next but im thinking the NPC arnold classic show in march...I know it's just right around the corner, but I wanted to stay lean and try to make good gains that way...

chris

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner