over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

christmas came early for alvisi

Mike Hunt

Registered
you gotta be kidding me, 2nd place?! he placed higher than cedric and willmore?

the more i follow this sport the more i dislike it with poor ass judging. seriously what were they thinking? i wouldnt have even had him top 5 let alone 2nd.

an off cedric would beat an on alvisi anyday, he just doesnt have the muscle to compete against these guys.

horrible judging.

gotta agree here

alvisi from the waist down looks pretty damn good though
very hard glutes and hams

what i cant believe is how he placed over apperson:eek:

it seems everyone was off
horrible tans...subpar posing:confused:

yeah, he is conditioned but so was a guy like willmore who is always conditioned, willmore carrys way more size than mark, even if mark was more conditioned and bill was less by like 10% bill would still beat him, well at least should beat him simply for the fact he carries more size

how about seth ferroce? damn that kid is young and its only his 3rd show? jeez

Wow...

Thats political bullshit if ive ever seen it. Cedric and willmore whipped his ass, wtf!!??

Mark A

Looks good, but 2nd ?? I would have went

Essa
Ced
Mike k
Mark a
Bill w

I dont like the way Bill W looks... Not a fan...never have been...JMO..

Mike k got fucked...again..

Attachments

• JB7_2415wtmk.jpg
    JB7_2415wtmk.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 887
It pays to be a Gaspari athlete. Flex beat Jose when Rich was one of the judges, Nick beats Cody at Teen Nationals. Mark A. not even in the top 3 call out and gets second WTF. My friends laugh at me when I say BB is a sport. Maybe they are right since most sports have clear winners.

Mike K needs help with his posing and presentation. He's always shredded and hard but doesn't know how to show it. And get rid of the Dream Tan.

There was no gift or conspiracy.

Cedric definetely has some issues, he wasnt in great condition, he needs to work on his presentation ( he didnt have any color on for christ sakes ), and he was soft in the glutes and hams. He was nowhere near where he should have been and his great structure and shape carried him.

Wilmore was in good but not great condition and his lower body is nothing to write home about, while not bad, its not great, he also has terrible black mans calves, that really throw off his bdb.

Alvisi simply had the least amount of flaws out of the rest of the top five which allowed him to sneak in. His conditioning was the second best in the show, he has good quads, and was ripped in the glutes and hams, he does the best that he can with his structual issues in his upper body.

Theres no conspiracy here, if there was ava cowan another gaspari athlete and alvisi's girlfriend would have done alot better than 7th in the figure show.

cedric has all the potential in the world.. great structure.. muscle bellies ect.. but he was smooth.. very smooth in certain poses.. he still has a lot of filling out to do.. he says he wants to bring the "80's" look back.d. well if that is the case then he might as well go into chess matches.. he aint happening.. essa deserved that win easily.. in some poses i see mark and think he looks good.. in many others no.. but it was not a packed line up anyway..

the conspiracy issue i have trouble with,.. but i will say it dose not look good this year for gaspari in that regard.. the teenage nationals win was very odd.. and many have pointed out various other placings for gaspari sponsored athletes.. i usually dont buy into anything like that.. but many do and are voicing it..

I've not seen many pics of the finals yet. In the ones I saw of Alvisi from the prejudging he was sharper than Cedric. Overnight he must have smoothed out.

also, I thought guys with visible gyno had no chance of winning? Has that changed recently?

Alvisi look a lot better in the pictures than he looked onstage tonight. Very surprised to see him in the Top Five based upon how he looked in person

How does one explain why alvisi wasn't even in the top 3 call out?

As for the comment on calves how often do they judge calves now anyways? Dex Jackson has "sub par" calves and was mr O

Maybe the fact that Alvisi works for Gaspari who in turn is a major sponser of the event might have something to do with it.

it seems like its became a conditioning contest and and guys with subpar shape and fullness can come in shredded and beat guys that are bigger with better muscle bellies and shape. i think an off cedric looks a thousand times better when hes 10% off than alvisi and willmore shredded as for obiad hes an f'n beast. reminds me of dennis james with a more complete package. i saw 1. obiad 2. cedric 3. alvisi 4. willmore.

I think Cedric just didn't bring that wow factor everyone thought he would to his first pro show...alvisi brought his "a" game....micheal k may have a ton of conditioned muscle but his structure holds him back....wilmore brought it too...I think between essa wilmore and alvisi I could see any combination of them in the top 3 make sense..

where part of me wants to call politics on it and i personally dont agree with alvisi's placing at all i can kind of understand it i suppose. i still have wilmore ahead of him.

mike k's color was off and his presentation from the rear was off too - he moved down the ranks

cedric was smooth with gyno that was pretty prominent in every pose from the front and side - he moved down the ranks.

alvisi still should have been third (due to technicalities) at best tho IMO.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws