over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Christmas Eve

ha ha laughing at the snap fitness equipment, same exact look here, we now have one on my side of town and i have been going there early in the morning as its a 24 hour gym. same ass cardio equipment and everything...LOL

Thanks guys, JT did get his hair cut. :( And it is SHORT! He told me about it over the phone then I saw him yesterday and was like -->:f'od-smil Oh well, it will grow out. ;)

Yeah JT lost all sex appeal with that short hair... I don't even know who he is anymore!:banghead:

lol.

ha ha laughing at the snap fitness equipment, same exact look here, we now have one on my side of town and i have been going there early in the morning as its a 24 hour gym. same ass cardio equipment and everything...LOL
It's good to know if I ever travel that we will have a place to train. :D

Yeah JT lost all sex appeal with that short hair... I don't even know who he is anymore!:banghead:

I know. I don't even feel sexy anymore. :mad::mad: lol.

I am pretty ugly, Tyrone. Luckily I hooked up with Meredith when she was young and dumb! :D

:D

It took me a long time to actually figure it out, but now I'm confident enough to say I understand why someone so clever as yourself believes so strongly in such a thing as "God"... miracles DO happen!
:eek: :de:il-smi

He's still sexy to me.:love:

Nah...... where's the River Savage now?!?! :( Get them hair back, JT... please! :p

Christmas Eve with JT and Lynx, Snap Fitness workouts, and nature at its best...perfect! Awesome pics! Miss you two around here sometimes, good to see you all posting...makes this place feel like home again!

When I had no computer I missed our interactions!

It took me a long time to actually figure it out, but now I'm confident enough to say I understand why someone so clever as yourself believes so strongly in such a thing as "God"... miracles DO happen!

Yes, and God gave me good friends like you! Good things keep happening, Phidias. I missed you, my friend.

Nah...... where's the River Savage now?!?! :( Get them hair back, JT... please! :p

I like it better longer as well. I had a problem with my last two "protein" shipments and as a result I have to eat more food to maintain bodyweight. I can stay heavy, but I look MUCH softer as a result. So now I have short hair and I look fat. VERY enticing! :eek: I don't have to eat as much to have muscle and be lean when my male hormone levels are high. Unfortunately, that is not the case at the moment. :mad:

I miss the hardcore contingent posting frequently, Lenny.

Christmas Eve with JT and Lynx, Snap Fitness workouts, and nature at its best...perfect! Awesome pics! Miss you two around here sometimes, good to see you all posting...makes this place feel like home again!
I enjoy seeing you post about your contests, your training and your wife. I agree with you- it feels like home when I see those posts. :D

LOL You crack me up, Phidias!

Thank you for that brother!!:D

We drove our asses off and are back down at the house.

I am dead tired and really over making nice with all the relatives. I just want to lift and sleep! lol.

Meredith trained back and did some treadmill. I did legs. We like to work out together but Meredith pulled her groin doing that MMA stuff.

I kept telling her she was doing too much and was going to get hurt- but what the heck do I know? :mad:

So now instead of training for her first pro show, she has to limp around here all fat and untanned! :action-:m

Here she is drinking some Synthepure and eating some walnuts after training. Next comes a big nap.

Attachments

• Lifting on December 27th 2010 015.JPG
    Lifting on December 27th 2010 015.JPG
    93.1 KB · Views: 155
Another picture of fagalicious.

;)

Attachments

• Lifting on December 27th 2010 013.JPG
    Lifting on December 27th 2010 013.JPG
    92.3 KB · Views: 159
I don't know how many of these f*cking things she has purchased-

But we have a LOT of them.

Attachments

• Lifting on December 27th 2010 010.JPG
    Lifting on December 27th 2010 010.JPG
    134.3 KB · Views: 152
Enough pictures of The Bushy One!

Time for the important one....ME! lol. :)

Leg day!

Attachments

• Lifting on December 27th 2010 002.JPG
    Lifting on December 27th 2010 002.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 142
I did 8 sets of 10 reps.

I did a couple sets of warm ups with 135lbs and some hamstring curls before those 8 working sets.

I'd do a set of squats, take a little rest and do a set of hamstring curls.

Attachments

• Lifting on December 27th 2010 003.JPG
    Lifting on December 27th 2010 003.JPG
    93.8 KB · Views: 143
I had fun and had Meredith take these so I could post them.

I am going to be sore tomorrow. Oh, and I wrap my knees- NOT so I can squat more, just so I can prevent injury and not have sore knees.

Attachments

• Lifting on December 27th 2010 007.JPG
    Lifting on December 27th 2010 007.JPG
    93 KB · Views: 138
But we have a LOT of them.

LoL I also have alot of them too. Merry Xmas to you both, sorry for late reply, I just got back from Brisbane last night.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws