over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

chronic hiccups and loss of appetite on gear

well I did suffer renal failure b4 and was hospitalized for 5 days..i was on gear but my nephrologist thought lithium was the culprit, on Depakote now (have bipolar) b/c lithium is very toxic to the kidneys they don't prescribe it anymore..but im sure gear usage contributed..it was a horrible experience, my blood pressure is 120/70 range take lisinopril for that...I was at stage 3 kidney disease but its been downgraded since then (few yrs ago) to stage 1 so im a blood pressure candidate now..i just had kidney blood work dun for my nephrologist and I see him in a week so ill know more then...

I have had blood work done for my dr (kidney) b4 while just on gear and Depakote (no longer on lithium for a few yrs) and it came back fine...ill post my results as soon as I get them...thanx for all the replies

well I did suffer renal failure b4 and was hospitalized for 5 days..i was on gear but my nephrologist thought lithium was the culprit, on Depakote now (have bipolar) b/c lithium is very toxic to the kidneys they don't prescribe it anymore..but im sure gear usage contributed..it was a horrible experience, my blood pressure is 120/70 range take lisinopril for that...I was at stage 3 kidney disease but its been downgraded since then (few yrs ago) to stage 1 so im a blood pressure candidate now..i just had kidney blood work dun for my nephrologist and I see him in a week so ill know more then...

I have had blood work done for my dr (kidney) b4 while just on gear and Depakote (no longer on lithium for a few yrs) and it came back fine...ill post my results as soon as I get them...thanx for all the replies

You should be very careful!!!

Steroids will fuck up your kidneys from high blood pressure.

Be very careful, my suggestion, get off all AAS, and take care of your kidneys.

Check with an endocrinologist.

I would suggest some apple cider vinegar. Hiccups like that can be caused by an acid imbalance created by gear both injectable and/or oral. The vinegar seems to even out the ph for most people and stops the reflux reducing the need for antacid medications like prilosec, etc.

Two tablespoons diluted with water nightly or daily should be enough. I haven't had to take prilosec for months since I started doing this.

my blood pressure is fine aroung 120/70 im on lisinopril for that...hiccups start every cycle around the 2 week mark and it can be only inj and I still get it. its hard to believe that I caused kidney damage in as little as 2 weeks of being on. its not like the 2 month mark that I get hiccups its erly on. ive seen other peep that get the same prob anyhow I am determined to get to the root of the prob w/o giving up on my cycle this time. its disgusting im so frustrated this never used to happen to me until a couple yrs ago and now its every time I cycle

i'll get hiccups that last 2-3 days on occasion. usually when I start running a different oral. used to get them years ago when I was drinking as well, lasting 2-3 days.

I believe last time I got them id started a new batch of liquid drol, another time when I'd switched brands of Ultram/Tramadol.

i'd take a BUNCH of Prilosec and tums and they'd get better. I attributed it to an inflammation in my stomach pushing on my diaphragm.

I had the same problem with hiccups in April . I had just started a cycle and was having a good day until I sucked back an energy drink and got the hiccups at the gym . It ceased to be funny an hour later and even less fun for the six hours that followed . I tried all home remedies . The one that worked temporarily was the "plug the ole nose and drink warm water slowly " trick but they kept coming back . The only way to get them to stop was forcing myself to gag up my meal . It's not exactly what you want to do if you are trying to put on more size . I would get hiccups throughout the month when I had a big meal . Felt like internal pressure of food was causing it .. If I puked they went away . The last straw was when I had a date and immediately afterwards got them again . Puking up a $150 meal to get them to stop not to mention throwing up in front of my date forced me to go to my doc . I'm on Metoclopramide right now . It works by speeding the movement of food through the stomach and intestines. It has done the trick . Haven't had them in months . I take one 30 mins before eating .

it truly sux! I gag myself often even w/ the baclofen I want to keep makin gains so im hard headed..i believe it is internal pressure pushing up on my diaphragm b/c of the sauce..it happens even when ther is little acid in my stomach its all about the diaphragm and pressure causing the hiccups..i see the dr for that next week so ill have him inc my baclofen as it seems to help...I just wonder why it never happened b4 until a couple yrs ago and now it happens every time erly on, I gues I just cant win!

I should have my blood test results for kidney and liver function by end of weel so ill call my dr to get results and then ill post them

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear