over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Chronic Pain? Kratom- why/how I use it

You took 50 grams at once? Wow! I would have puked my brains out which I’ve done a number of times in the past when I took a shit load of Kratom. I’d also sometimes get the worst wobbles and shakes from it.

Oh yeah dude. Daily. I’d swallow a hundred half gram capsules handful after handful till they were all gone.

I actually never puked off regular Kratom no matter how much I took. The only time I ever puked was when the store I’d buy it from was out of regular Red Bali and I didn’t want to try a different strain so I purchased some of those concentrated Kratom extract capsules which they had in Red Bali. They’re supposed to be 10x as strong. The pack came with 6 capsules. I took all 6 as soon as I got home and was fine that night but had to pull over on the side of the road on my way into work the next morning and puke my fucking guts out right there on the side of the street.

Not gonna lie this shit sounds terrible, sounds like just a replacement for pill or mainstream drug addiction....

It's not my place to judge anyone and I've never had any real chronic to relate but I really think some of you need to take a real look at what you're doing.

I use Natures Cure Green Maeng Da Kratom before intense training sessions (www.naturescurekratom.com). It makes a huge difference in motivation and helping you get through the workout. Use reds occasionally to help sleep/recovery as well.

You took 50 grams at once? Wow! I would have puked my brains out which I’ve done a number of times in the past when I took a shit load of Kratom. I’d also sometimes get the worst wobbles and shakes from it.
i got nausa and shakes just from 5gms... i just tried 500mg white vein, and will dose again in the morning..

I use Natures Cure Green Maeng Da Kratom before intense training sessions (www.naturescurekratom.com). It makes a huge difference in motivation and helping you get through the workout. Use reds occasionally to help sleep/recovery as well.
I never quite understand things like this. I could motivate myself to get in the gym, virtually never missed a planned training session in decades. And train at an intensity where I could push myself more then was good for me. I am not sure more motivation through a substance would help. I can't relate to not being jacked just knowing I was going to go train.

Not gonna lie this shit sounds terrible, sounds like just a replacement for pill or mainstream drug addiction....

It's not my place to judge anyone and I've never had any real chronic to relate but I really think some of you need to take a real look at what you're doing.
While truthfully I agree,
I appreciate the honesty that people are sharing.
I believe that Kratom can be used responsibly. It is also easy to abuse it, which I think is being shown through this thread.

I did too. It didn’t do jack shit. I’ve tried bioperine, turmeric, Ginger, madnesium, and many others and nothing seems to work.
Not to high Jack this thread but a lot of these so called potentiators did nothing for me.
Kratom taken with citrus seems to increase affects for me. In the past I'd also taken it with Agmatine which also helped.
I take minimal doses at the moment so I really don't need to concern myself with such.

Kratom taken with citrus seems to increase affects for me. In the past I'd also taken it with Agmatine which also helped.
I take minimal doses at the moment so I really don't need to concern myself with such.

Were you taking these at the same time? I’ve done Agmatine too...nothing

It can happen so fast.

I’d take 50 grams all at once and then an hour later I’d take another 10 grams and then another hour later I’d take the last 10 grams. So 70 grams in 2 hours. The reason I’d break up the last 20 grams away from the first 50 is because I wanted to feel again and again that first initial wave of euphoria you get when it kicks in before you then plateau and level off and start to come down.

And if I didn’t have enough to take my usual 70 grams I’d start to panick. Like 50 grams wasn’t enough. Not even 60 grams was enough. If I didn’t have at least 70 I wouldn’t be able to get where I wanted to be to satisfy my craving.
Curious what was your method of ingestion to be able to get that much down?

Curious what was your method of ingestion to be able to get that much down?

Half gram capsules. So a hundred capsules at first to get the 50 grams in... about 10-20 capsules at a time until getting all 100 down.

I tried going the powder route once because it was a lot cheaper than the capsules but swallowing that much powder at once was fucking vile no matter what I mixed it with or how much I tried diluting it.

Half gram capsules. So a hundred capsules at first to get the 50 grams in... about 10-20 capsules at a time until getting all 100 down.

I tried going the powder route once because it was a lot cheaper than the capsules but swallowing that much powder at once was fucking vile no matter what I mixed it with or how much I tried diluting it.

I tried making a tea with sugar in it and still taste like shit.

Holy schnikeys that’s a lot of capsules!!!! I do wanna try a high dose. Maybe 15g toss and wash and wait ten minutes or so and repeat until I get up there.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131