over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Chronic Pain? Kratom- why/how I use it

Yeah, I don’t know who the hell these people are that can drink that shit and actually enjoy it. It’s like making tea with lawn clippings.
LOL ! Actually that would of been better..

Not gonna lie this shit sounds terrible, sounds like just a replacement for pill or mainstream drug addiction....

It's not my place to judge anyone and I've never had any real chronic to relate but I really think some of you need to take a real look at what you're doing.
I don't use, however I know people with chronic pain and I've seen what they go through and why they take Opioids or other addictive substances to relieve their pain.
You have 2 choices, 1 Take whatever you can take to numb the pain and live a semi normal life or put a bullet in your head because some people's pain is so severe that they'd rather die than live without pain killers.

I take kratom occasionally for severe back pain. I won't touch pain meds or buprofen. This stuff definitely works and I believe it's a hell of alot safer than my other options. 7 herniated discs as well of a multitude of other injuries I do whatever I can to get through the day. Three hours in the gym killing myself is a fucking vacation compared to my job. I know it's not addicting to me or I wouldnt only use it occasionally

Just to clarify... I don’t want to come off as if I’m demonizing Kratom.

I think it’s a great thing for a lot of people. I know that lots of people have gotten off pills because of Kratom. It’s literally been a life saver for them. And there’s a lot of people that can and do use it responsibly just recreationally.

I tend to not only have an addictive personality but I also often take things like this to the extreme. So in my case when you put those two things together and throw Kratom into the mix it doesn’t end up turning out well. I don’t think most people that try Kratom will end up going down the same route with it I did.

A local Vape Shop sells Kratom products. I am regularly in the area and never has somebody offered me a BJ to get their next Kratom fix so I take that as a good sign.
🤣

My PT had me use the H Wave this past week at my appt. He cranked it up pretty good and said go as high as you can handle. Def much stronger than my Tens unit. Felt a nice therapeutic affect on my shoulder after. It was on for 15 minutes. $2700 is a decent chunk to spend for it but he said try to get insurance to pay for it. He said it's possible they will if your providers writes up the diagnosis correctly.

Bali red is best for pain right .like I said before I used them a long time ago.I still have a few different strans.but it probably lost it potency.

What a good place to get some since I have been off it for years now.

I was dating someone a couple months back who was dealing with pain and stiffness, and I swear it was a Godsend to her. She was using it every day but it was crazy how well it worked for her, especially for someone not wanting to take any pain meds

Bali red is best for pain right .like I said before I used them a long time ago.I still have a few different strans.but it probably lost it potency.

What a good place to get some since I have been off it for years now.
I sent you a pm my friend

I don't use, however I know people with chronic pain and I've seen what they go through and why they take Opioids or other addictive substances to relieve their pain.
You have 2 choices, 1 Take whatever you can take to numb the pain and live a semi normal life or put a bullet in your head because some people's pain is so severe that they'd rather die than live without pain killers.

I get it 100% and I'm not judging, like I said I've never had any chronic pain and I wouldn't wish that on anyone I can only imagine what is like.

I get it 100% and I'm not judging, like I said I've never had any chronic pain and I wouldn't wish that on anyone I can only imagine what is like.
Man when you have pain that it even hurts when you breathe. And I'm not exaggerating
It's the worst thing to deal with daily

I'm a longtime Kratom user and have ordered from at least 20 different vendors over the years. Natures Cure kratom is by FAR the best. The Green Malay and Green Maeng Da is f'ing great. And they will give you free samples if you ask for them at checkout, so you can try other strains and see what you like before ordering a large amount. They take credit card too, which is very difficult to come by for Kratom. This is the site I order from: https://naturescurekratom.com. You can thank me later :)

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws