YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
This is something I've struggled with my whole adult life, every time I start lifting for more than two weeks I get tennis elbow. Last year I got golfers (medial) also.
What I've learned over the years is to workout with my hands in a neutral position as much as possible whenever the pain flares up. The only way to get it to go away is to rest it until the inflammation dies down. I would allways be resting though then so I started warming up ALOT for upper body movements, and figured out ways to do exercises so they don't hurt, like with the neutral grip, and I started massaging and stretching my forearms on a daily basis.

As an ART practitioner I can say I have a 95+% rate with all lateral epicondilytis issues within five treatments. And probably 90% within three.

Guys most of these suggestions are not going to help what is most commonly the cause of dysfunction in this area and that is adhesions between the muscles. There simply has to be manual force and some sort of stretch.

Is ART and AIRROSTI the same? Curious about this...if this would help my elbow I would look into the cost and see if it makes sense.

I really think if I would just foam roll my triceps and forearms a couple times a week I would be 75% better...and stretch more. Taking a month off was the only thing that REALLY helped...and was on mobic a while and cissus...always do fish oil but cranked that up to 6g a day from 4g.

As an ART practitioner I can say I have a 95+% rate with all lateral epicondilytis issues within five treatments. And probably 90% within three.

Guys most of these suggestions are not going to help what is most commonly the cause of dysfunction in this area and that is adhesions between the muscles. There simply has to be manual force and some sort of stretch.

Does that mean the shoulder stretch, or as one poster called it, dislocates, helped by freeing the adhesions?

Is ART and AIRROSTI the same? Curious about this...if this would help my elbow I would look into the cost and see if it makes sense.

I really think if I would just foam roll my triceps and forearms a couple times a week I would be 75% better...and stretch more. Taking a month off was the only thing that REALLY helped...and was on mobic a while and cissus...always do fish oil but cranked that up to 6g a day from 4g.

Never heard of AIRROSTI sorry. Triceps have nothing to do with 'tennis elbow'. Well indirectly anyway. Everything in the body is connected in some way. And as an ART guy I would argue why take a month off when we can have you 100% in 1-5 sessions.

Does that mean the shoulder stretch, or as one poster called it, dislocates, helped by freeing the adhesions?

I know and like the dislocates in all manner of directions... as a warm up. But no it is extremely unlikely to do anything for tennis elbow (and for adhesions in the shoulder I might add as well).

If there is an adhesion between your wrist extensor muscles such as your brachioradialis and extensor carpi radialis (a common location) there has to be a manual force that holds one of these muscles whilst the other is stretched in the other direction.

I'd love to know what peptides, fish oil, growth factors etc can do exactly for removing the adhesion from a muscle:confused:

and i think that is correct,and that is why everything i tried did not work,and i took all kinds of otc crap and also gh and igf,not until i had ART did i improve and i improved quickly,i could tell the difference after the 1st treatment but like i said the first few treatments hurt.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws