over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

bryan29

Newbies
I have Chronic Tennis Elbow" AKA: Lateral epicondylitis. The pain started about 2 moths ago. I took 4 weeks off from all exercising and started physical therapy at week 2 "stretching, icing, resting, lite massage". The symptoms decreased dramatically and I returned to lite lifting on week 5. The second week lifting "week 6" all of the pain returned full force. I'm back to resting and icing again.

I'm looking for feedback from anyone who has had a chronic case "not: had it a couple of weeks then went away". Those who have had or did have the condition for more than 2 months and it kept coming back.

Did it go away?
What did you do to help recover?

Did it go away and come back?
What did you do to set the pain back in motion?

Is it a condition that never went away?

Thank you in advance for sharing you experience.

I used IGF-1 R3 and MGF. Dr said it could take years to heal, pain went away in about 1 month. Just make sure you IGF-1 is real, IMO 80% of it out there is fake.

Don

I had medial and lateral.Did all the physical therapies,estim,ultra sound massage and it only helped temporarily.After 10 years of my doc telling me to have surgery, I did.I wish I had did it 10 years earlier!I have zero issues with it now.Total recovery time after surgery was 3 months to be back full go.I trained alot of legs and left side of upper body.It was so bad before surgery it was so painful to hold a bottle of water.

I have Chronic Tennis Elbow" AKA: Lateral epicondylitis. The pain started about 2 moths ago. I took 4 weeks off from all exercising and started physical therapy at week 2 "stretching, icing, resting, lite massage". The symptoms decreased dramatically and I returned to lite lifting on week 5. The second week lifting "week 6" all of the pain returned full force. I'm back to resting and icing again.

I'm looking for feedback from anyone who has had a chronic case "not: had it a couple of weeks then went away". Those who have had or did have the condition for more than 2 months and it kept coming back.

Did it go away?
What did you do to help recover?

Did it go away and come back?
What did you do to set the pain back in motion?

Is it a condition that never went away?

Thank you in advance for sharing you experience.

I had a problem for 4 years or more,i tried all kinds of stuff and nothing worked,i then got ART done and it started working from the first session,the first few sessions were painful but i my workouts in intensity and weight increased quickly.

J did the ART help it completely?I had that done too but my pain came back shortly after.

Defiantly looking for some solid answers for this problem myself. Man can it hinder training at times!

I used IGF-1 R3 and MGF. Dr said it could take years to heal, pain went away in about 1 month. Just make sure you IGF-1 is real, IMO 80% of it out there is fake.

Don

there it is!!! straight up.igf will do wonders for this sort of thing.peace

I was having problems with this as well a while back where I could stop training for a set amount of time but it would come back when I tried to pick up where I left off. Started taking cissus (Primaforce or SuperCissusRx both seemed equal) and it went away and hasn't came back but once which is when I had ran out of cissus and decided I didnt need it anymore... few weaks later it came back. Now cissus is a staple and haven't had any problems like that in a year.

J did the ART help it completely?I had that done too but my pain came back shortly after.

how many sessions did you have? i had it done several times,i went twice a week for 6 weeks then once a week for 3 weeks then once every 2-3 weeks,i would say that i am 100% over it but from time to time i can feel that it is there,one thing was that after i stopped art i kept doing strecthes for my forearms and i would do some deep massage for myself,when i say i tried alot i mean alot,i tried alot of the po stuff mentioned and nothing,i tried gh and nothing i tried to inject igf directly and nothing,if you have been having this for awhile it will be tendonosis and not tendonitis. good luck.

are you taking any kind of joint support/formuls at all? if not try some animal flex it works wonders.i have all my clients take it.good luck.

I have battled this for YEARS. GH helped some. Npp/deca helps some. Cissus helps some. Taking some time off helped. Stretching/massage helps some. High dose fish oil helps some. Mobic helped...but always seems to come back.

I have not tried IGF directly for therapy of the elbow...how is it recommended that this be done?

Tennis elbow is often caused by under developed extensors in relation to the flexors. I started working my extensors by putting a few rubber bands around my fingers and extending. I also use a gyration ball. I then stretch my forearm flexors and extensors. My tennis elbow is almost all the way better now. And I had it bad. I even took 10 weeks off and it was till there when I came back. I recommend ART as well.

I have had this for years, even in my 20's. If I threw a softball more than 5 times in a row, it would flare up bad.

Tried many of the things other posters have put up. Amazingly what helped more than anything was a shoulder stretch I read about on DogCrapp. Take a broomstick or a towel. Hold it with both arms in front of your body, then take it over your head and around to your butt. Go as wide as you need to start, then move your hands closer each day. Keep at it, I realized something good was happening to my elbows with the first time, but there is a process of a healing kind of a pain for a while, then feeling it in your grip, then, well I am almost at complete relief after a couple of months.

Tried:

Cissius
Glucosamine
Alflutop
Ultrasound
PT

The only things that worked were
Deca, HGH

I quit using the Deca and kept using the GH.
Stopped the GH for a couple weeks, and the pain returned.

Started again, and 1 week later--gone.

Also important to start back SLOWLY with VERY VERY light weight. I was doing db curls with 10lb for 40 reps. Did this for 4 weeks before moving up.

SLOW!

from experience working in a PT clinic, an injection of botox into the effected tendon followed by a 1 week rest of the area works well

There are only two cures....

The first is surgery which should be a last resort...

The Second is a Cortisone shot...Clears it up right away...go easy in the gym for a week and you are right back in the game....Had both of my elbows done at different times and it has been over a year and no problems

I have had this for years, even in my 20's. If I threw a softball more than 5 times in a row, it would flare up bad.

Tried many of the things other posters have put up. Amazingly what helped more than anything was a shoulder stretch I read about on DogCrapp. Take a broomstick or a towel. Hold it with both arms in front of your body, then take it over your head and around to your butt. Go as wide as you need to start, then move your hands closer each day. Keep at it, I realized something good was happening to my elbows with the first time, but there is a process of a healing kind of a pain for a while, then feeling it in your grip, then, well I am almost at complete relief after a couple of months.

Those are called dislocates.

I had tennis elbow awhile back which would not heal...After about 5 months, I had it looked at. The doc recommended physical therapy, which I did for about 6 weeks...along with some anti-inflammatories. After that 6 weeks, it was improved, but not fully healed...however, it did get me to the point where it could heal on its own (with continued stretching). It has been over a year, and the problem has not resurfaced...and I'm continuing to use more weight than ever...with both arms equally as strong, again.

I highly encourage the PT approach...It can get you back on track!

As an ART practitioner I can say I have a 95+% rate with all lateral epicondilytis issues within five treatments. And probably 90% within three.

Guys most of these suggestions are not going to help what is most commonly the cause of dysfunction in this area and that is adhesions between the muscles. There simply has to be manual force and some sort of stretch.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws