over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Chuckie Cheese fight yet again...

Bio-hazard

Registered
Yet another fantastic display of parenting in America
**broken link removed**

We’ve had a lot of the same at the Chuck E. Cheese where I live, including a shooting a few years back, and it’s all ghetto trash as shown in this video, pretty sad, around here you just know not to go there on a Friday or Saturday

Chuck E Cheese's are horrible, soul sucking, spawns of Satan and anyone who holds a party at one should be condemned to eternal life in Hell.

lol wow the comments..

even at yahoo

guess all this re-conditioning camp isn't working :eek:

lol wow the comments..

even at yahoo

guess all this re-conditioning camp isn't working :eek:

Hahahaha ....the comment section is always the best part. We still have a good sense of self and humor in the USA

Does chuck e cheese still serve beer? I always ask my friends to go to chuck e cheese when they wanna go out to eat, slam beers and eat bangin ass pizza and fuck it why not play some ski ball while we're there....

One day they'll say yes....

One day

What is it about that place?

Another big fight in Chicago at Chuck-e-Cheese. I used to take my kids there and it was always nice. I guess it really comes down to what part of town it is in.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxZG9JBgMhQ"]Fight Breaks Out At A Chuck E. Cheese In Chicago! - YouTube[/ame]

Mcdonalds fight, worst thing ive seen

It seems like in most of these videos it is the women that are fighting. In this video the men seem to have more sense and try to break up the fight. This scene here is real bad. Goes on and on. I think some people got hurt here. Wonder why the cops didn't come earlier. So many standing around watching it and filming it, that is almost the saddest part of the whole thing.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80D-gFKaTWs"]ORIGINAL McDonald fight - YouTube[/ame]

It seems like in most of these videos it is the women that are fighting. In this video the men seem to have more sense and try to break up the fight. This scene here is real bad. Goes on and on. I think some people got hurt here. Wonder why the cops didn't come earlier. So many standing around watching it and filming it, that is almost the saddest part of the whole thing.

ORIGINAL McDonald fight - YouTube

that's because the men will shoot each other

Not only filming....but laughing and seemingly encouraging it.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Not only filming....but laughing and seemingly encouraging it.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Yeah, forgot about that aspect. Reminds me of videos showing someone dying in the street and 10s of people just walk by and ignore them, act like they aren't even there. People are really cold these days.

Such things makes me loose a little bit of hope for humanity and i didn't have that much built up to start with.

That Mc Donald’s video reminds me of high school. There’s was one right next to our school and brawls would always break out there. Something about Women who fight like savages that really turn me off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does chuck e cheese still serve beer? I always ask my friends to go to chuck e cheese when they wanna go out to eat, slam beers and eat bangin ass pizza and fuck it why not play some ski ball while we're there....

One day they'll say yes....

One day

I don’t think they do anymore, but obviously that was only a small part of the problem

I have to believe this gang-related. I refuse believe a brawl like this could break out in a McDonalds for anything other than gang-related issues.

I have to believe this gang-related. I refuse believe a brawl like this could break out in a McDonalds for anything other than gang-related issues.

To much ketchup...

I'm curious as to why you post this here. Seems like a good post on stormfront forum , but not on bodybuilding. Just highlighting race and violence issues.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws