over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cinnamon Extract for lowering blood sugar**

I was looking at this one, says it's third party tested. Is there one that guys here or you recommend bro?

Amazing Formulas Berberine 500mg 120 capsules - Supports Immune Function, Glucose Metabolism and Cardiovascular & Gastrointestinal Function https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01AGGTXM8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_v9xgAbYJHYJJN

Here's the one B-Boy recommends. I've used it and feel it's quality.

https://www.amazon.com/Good-State-G...511622899&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=glyco+X&psc=1

upset stomach or diarrhea/loose stools?

banana and oatmeal once a day before you take the metformin should end 99% of the gastrointestinal trouble that get so many running to the bathroom. don't start at 2000mg a day, work your way up wisely. you're one of my heroes so don't give up. also i don't use cinnamon extract, but do purchase cinnamon in spice section of grocery and put it in oatmeal, green tea and everything else that i can stand to have in and have for last five years. that's a lot of cinnamon.

there are too many good reasons to stay with metformin... anti-aging, anti-cancer, effective weight loss along with better glucose control, lowered levels of circulating cholesterol and triglycerides, and reduced adipose tissue content, etc, etc...
Oh don't get me wrong bro, I still like metformin but will only use it during low carb diet season for me when cutting. Everything has it's place and time. And both of those sides actually this last go, even some acid reflux. It works better for me with low card diet personally. I'm going to try the berberine since I will be using slin. 5iu humalog preworkout and 10iu postworkout. AM and after my postworkout meal I'll take 500mg berberine. Thanks for the compliments and suggestions brother!

I was looking at this one, says it's third party tested. Is there one that guys here or you recommend bro?

Amazing Formulas Berberine 500mg 120 capsules - Supports Immune Function, Glucose Metabolism and Cardiovascular & Gastrointestinal Function https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01AGGTXM8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_v9xgAbYJHYJJN

I haven't used any personally but the one b-boy recommended and glycosolve on amazon are two that state high quality 95%+.

You can find it in bulk but berberine is one of the worst tasting compounds there is, and it stains anything and everything.

I used 1 gram of the extract to get that result but backed off to 500mgs. You can get it in liquid or pill form. And it was also my 3rd day using it during really high carb meals. I think if I was going to do a slight megadose it would be if I had a huge sugary carb meal before bed. I mean I'm not saying it's changing the game but I thought my results were interesting and wanted to share so other may look into trying it for themselves

You still utilizing Cinnamon as way to manage blood glucose levels? I just bought a glucometer and plan on running some test using it. When talking Cinnamon were you taking with a meal, or a few minutes prior?

You still utilizing Cinnamon as way to manage blood glucose levels? I just bought a glucometer and plan on running some test using it. When talking Cinnamon were you taking with a meal, or a few minutes prior?

It was something I was playing around with. Not currently using it now. I was taking it with the high carb meal

I still think nothing has anything on apple cider vinegar. Blood work doesn’t lie...

If using slin-Hum-R for mass gaining, would using these supplements hinder that since it would be doing the opposite of what your trying to accomplish from using the slin for? How would you still time the use of these supplements and still use slin (mainly preworkout), if using slin for mass gaining? Any suggestions or thoughts? Also using GH morning and preworkout.

Last edited:

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar