over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cinnamon Extract for lowering blood sugar**

I just add ground cinnamon to my shakes. Noticed I go slightly hypo postworkout more often when it's added to my shakes. I especially noticed it when I added it preworkout. Ran out for a week and then started up again and went hypo after a full body workout so I definitely feel like it works. My fasted bg is 91-92.

There was a GDA that Elvia recommended to me a couple years ago. Stuff was strong!!! A couple caps felt like 10iu humalog lol. Unfortunately I don't think they make it anymore.

I just add ground cinnamon to my shakes. Noticed I go slightly hypo postworkout more often when it's added to my shakes. I especially noticed it when I added it preworkout. Ran out for a week and then started up again and went hypo after a full body workout so I definitely feel like it works. My fasted bg is 91-92.

Nice bro thanks for sharing.

I definetly think cinnamon is some strong shit.

And for the record the best way to sensitize yourself to food is to restrict calories and carbs for extended periods of time this is just experimental for me and that's the whole point right to see how your body reacts to things.

check this guys.

I am getting this tomorrow black on Friday sale. great profile. UK brand. but their shit gets made in the same place as dynamik, redcon1 .

Brand is Musclerage.

https://www.musclerage.co.uk

I am thinking of getting their NO PRODUCT too. good price and wicked profile.

mate check their NO product please cheers x

10f783d012ec9f47398cce8e3458a959.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Dev I have used quite a few of their products. The GDA is new and I plan to try it. Judging by the ingredient profile and their other products it will be great. I have used their MK-677, LGD-4033, Pre workout and Aminos. Every item was excellent quality.

There was a GDA that Elvia recommended to me a couple years ago. Stuff was strong!!! A couple caps felt like 10iu humalog lol. Unfortunately I don't think they make it anymore.

I thought so but I found it recently :) I remember you telling me you took 2 caps and drove to the gym and went full blown hypo :eek::eek::D It's called N-Force by Man Sports.

Nice bro thanks for sharing.

I definetly think cinnamon is some strong shit.

And for the record the best way to sensitize yourself to food is to restrict calories and carbs for extended periods of time[\B] this is just experimental for me and that's the whole point right to see how your body reacts to things.

Agreed!!! I fast 14hrs a day as well bro, forgot to mention that up top. Basically I have my last meal around 10pm and don't eat till 12pm next day. At 12pm I eat my first meal which is usually chicken or steak, rice, and beans. 6pm I have a shake of milk, banana, egg, whey, oats, and cinnamon in the blender and drink that. Go train, full body workouts right now. Intra I may have gatorade 30-50g of carbs. Postworkout I have a meal again similar to my first meal. Then before bed I have 1 final meal usually consisting of lighter foods with almonds and peanut butter. I follow this diet 5 days a week, train 3x a week. I do this to maintain or cut, obviously bulking season I start eating as soon as I wake up haha. But I agree, limit exposure to carbs and you will have the best sensitivity no matter what drug you use.

Dev I have used quite a few of their products. The GDA is new and I plan to try it. Judging by the ingredient profile and their other products it will be great. I have used their MK-677, LGD-4033, Pre workout and Aminos. Every item was excellent quality.

I thought so but I found it recently :) I remember you telling me you took 2 caps and drove to the gym and went full blown hypo :eek::eek::D It's called N-Force by Man Sports.
Yup that's the one! Caused me to go hypo on several occasions, I swear it's slin in a capsule lol.

Yup that's the one! Caused me to go hypo on several occasions, I swear it's slin in a capsule lol.

It's strange as if you go by the ingredient list and doses they are not very high so it shouldn't really do that. That stuff would make me go hypo as bad as humalog even if I had some carbs. Definitely a secret ingredient in there :D

It's strange as if you go by the ingredient list and doses they are not very high so it shouldn't really do that. That stuff would make me go hypo as bad as humalog even if I had some carbs. Definitely a secret ingredient in there :D
well that man sports one seems out of stock everywhere atm

Wanted to do an experiment to See how much cinnamon works on fasting blood sugar.

Started taking 1 g of cinnamon extract approximately two days ago. Last night I had a really high carbohydrate meal consisting of pasta, bread and halo top ice cream. I took 1 g dose of cinnamon extract right before I ate and started feeling a little hypo about one hour later. So I checked my blood sugar with my blood glucometer and my blood sugar read 74. Now granted normally after a huge meal like thatwith desert my blood sugar will usually read about 105 to 110

So what I did is cut the dose back to 500 mg of cinnamon extract every meal and I'm going to experiment with this for a few days.

I want to add a few things to this post and I would also like to hear if anyone has experimented with just cinnamon alone. What I've felt so far is definetly reminiscent of dieting where insulting seninsitivy is high. My blood sugar feels lower after a meal. I'm staying hungry and I feel like my body is utilizing the food I'm eating a lot better as well. I've become a little desensitized to carbs being as I haven't diet in a while now. Also I've never tried a GDA or insulin once but I do know PLENTY about being carb sensitive while dieting.

Let me know what you guys think. I'm definitely proof you can take cinnamon extract alone and get a GDA type effect, at least with my body I have so far.

Great info. Which brand of cinnamon extract do you use?

Thanks for this thread... I'd known cinnamon is legit for blood sugar control, but it's easy to forget. That being said, I had a spoonful as I commenced an epic breakdown of willpower involving copious amounts of pumpkin pie last night.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

That great you obtain those results on 500 mg of cinnamon. I thought I read you had to consume much more?

That great you obtain those results on 500 mg of cinnamon. I thought I read you had to consume much more?

I used 1 gram of the extract to get that result but backed off to 500mgs. You can get it in liquid or pill form. And it was also my 3rd day using it during really high carb meals. I think if I was going to do a slight megadose it would be if I had a huge sugary carb meal before bed. I mean I'm not saying it's changing the game but I thought my results were interesting and wanted to share so other may look into trying it for themselves

Last edited:
I'm a huge fan of cinnamon and GDAs! I will use GDAs with....re-feeds, cheat meals or just Big carb meals! I'm currently using MTS Nutrition - Nutrient Driver and Condemned Labz - Humaslin....both are pretty good products! I'm definitely going to give N-Force a try! Does anyone know if u can get back into keto faster if u would use GDAs on a low carb day?

I've been thinking about trying berberine as well. My last go with metformin I had upset stomach for whatever reason so I want to give berberine a try. Thinking of picking some up off of amazon.

I've been thinking about trying berberine as well. My last go with metformin I had upset stomach for whatever reason so I want to give berberine a try. Thinking of picking some up off of amazon.

Be sure you get a 97%+ extract. Most are very low quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

check this guys.

I am getting this tomorrow black on Friday sale. great profile. UK brand. but their shit gets made in the same place as dynamik, redcon1 .

Brand is Musclerage.

https://www.musclerage.co.uk

I am thinking of getting their NO PRODUCT too. good price and wicked profile.

mate check their NO product please cheers x

10f783d012ec9f47398cce8e3458a959.jpg

Musclerage products are great, I was very tempted with the Slin-Rx but have a lot of GDAs sitting around so can't really justify another lol. Same with the NO Bomb, got loads of intra stuff already. Would be great to get your feedback. Gets a hassle measuring all the powders out.

I'm currently waiting on his Unlimited, which has a very good profile, John Meadows uses the Paradoxine as his core for his Speed Force 40mg vs 60mg in the Unlimited product. Also, don't know anywhere in the UK that stocks Granite products yet.Had never heard of Paradoxine before JM mentioned it in his Speed Force vid.

Forgot link to JM vid about Paradoxine, start at 1.15 for anyone interested - [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avUQVpGoj-g"]Pre-Workout Fat Burner Supplement you need 2 Try Speed Force - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

upset stomach or diarrhea/loose stools?

banana and oatmeal once a day before you take the metformin should end 99% of the gastrointestinal trouble that get so many running to the bathroom. don't start at 2000mg a day, work your way up wisely. you're one of my heroes so don't give up. also i don't use cinnamon extract, but do purchase cinnamon in spice section of grocery and put it in oatmeal, green tea and everything else that i can stand to have in and have for last five years. that's a lot of cinnamon.

there are too many good reasons to stay with metformin... anti-aging, anti-cancer, effective weight loss along with better glucose control, lowered levels of circulating cholesterol and triglycerides, and reduced adipose tissue content, etc, etc...

I toyed with some Ceylon last night on my cheat night. I took 200 r-ala and 600mg Ceylon about 25 minutes for 1 had a Smash Burger and 1 large french fry. Then about 2 hours later 1 took another 200 r-ala and 1200mg Ceylon about 25 minutes before I had a large frozen pepperoni pizza and some corn bread.

Blood glucose upon waking this morning was 94. Not bad considering 2 shit meals like that would usually put me 115+ the next morning. I'll need to play with it some more but it looks promising.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131