over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Citrus Bergamot

rookx750

Registered
Hey just a observation that I was wondering if anyone else experiences with citrus bergamot. The shit work but to good. I drop every aspect of cholesterol to the point where last bloods almost everything was low of points away from being low. My HDL went from 43 to 34-38, and significantly dropped everything else( I want to say close to 50 points off total in a year or so) which is nothing but I have a year of documented bloods that it is the citrus bergamot. Only taking 500 mg a day for "precautionary health benefits" but have stopped it now.

Does this happen to any of you guys?? What bothers me is it's dropping the HDL(which is why I started it in the first place) when some people report it boosts theirs

I would do more bloodwork in a couple of weeks . My HDL is anywhere from high 40’s to high 70’s. If HDL continues to be low then drop the citrus bergamot .In the past I had good results with citrus bergamot increasing my HDL and lowering LDL

I would do more bloodwork in a couple of weeks . My HDL is anywhere from high 40’s to high 70’s. If HDL continues to be low then drop the citrus bergamot .In the past I had good results with citrus bergamot increasing my HDL and lowering LDL

I have a tract record of blood going back 5 or more years. My HDL is genetics it’s never been over the high 40s. This is before I ever touch trt. I can also trail it back to the citrus not anything else. I have already dropped it as all my cholesterol is low but I was just wondering if anyone’s had it lower their HDL along with other cholesterol’s.

I had the same effect. It lowered all my numbers. Took my HDL from 50 to 25 and LDL from 261 to 210. I’ve read it was suppose to be great at boosting HDL

Try high dosed krill oil or berberine instead and see what happens

Interesting. Thanks form the info and your experience, rook.

I take 500mg BID along with 20mg of Atorvastatin M/W/F or EOD. I'll have to get more blood work to gather m ore info on myself.

Try high dosed krill oil or berberine instead and see what happens
What's high dose?
I tried krill and then I tried citrus bergamot and lipid values were only altered in a minor way. Not too thrilled at my personal results regarding implementing them.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

What's high dose?
I tried krill and then I tried citrus bergamot and lipid values were only altered in a minor way. Not too thrilled at my personal results regarding implementing them.

What supps do u prefer for boosting gd cholesterol if you were not impressed with these bud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's high dose?

Will depend for everyone but if someone has lipids they aggressively want to improve upon, I'd go 2500mg-3000mg of krill. I know you didn't have success with it but its examine page suggests a strong effect in those with hyperlipidemia, but not as much in healthy people.

https://examine.com/supplements/krill-oil/

Cardarine

Someone correct me if I’m wrong but I was told someone very smart on this board not to touch that unless you bp is not undercontrol. Something to the affects the dopamine is a negative way. I want to say it may block the process of producing it. Idk don’t kill the messages I may have it all wrong.

Side not it di not help HDL if any while I was talking it.

Someone correct me if I’m wrong but I was told someone very smart on this board not to touch that unless you bp is not undercontrol. Something to the affects the dopamine is a negative way. I want to say it may block the process of producing it. Idk don’t kill the messages I may have it all wrong.

Side not it di not help HDL if any while I was talking it.

You’re referring to carditone

Cardarine

Do you think the compound alone was producing the majority of the good results? Or Do you think it was the benefits it produces for the cardiovascular system to get more/better performance during anything that involves the cardiovascular system ? Do you mind sharing any blood number that changed. Please dont take this as I'm trying to discredit your experience as we all know it does increase hdl I'm most all studies. Just weighing out risk reward of adding something for conversation.

WTF just donated blood and my total cholesterol was 96( could be miss read as I took my supp and drowned myself w water to lower the hemo so I wouldn’t get denied. So the past year here are my 4 readings: 157, 124,119, and 96. I did take the bergamot 2 hours before. I also take a good brand of ubiquinol 300 mg for the past year this could be causing the drop to.

Other suppose
R-ala
Berberine
Ashwagandha
Nac
Super curium
Tudca on n off
D and k
Astaxanthin
And multi
Carditone on n off
Ip6

Starting to think these precautions supp could be to strong and only used as needed

I still don't see how Citrus Bergamot would cause anyone's HDL to lower.

That doesn't make sense... didn't Dante specifically it was one of the few things to raise his HDL?

For anyone saying it lowered HDL.... could there be confounding factors in the mix here?

For example, if it went down while you were on Citrus Bergamot, but you were also taking Tren and Anadrol in the same time period... I don't think that's a valid experiment.

That doesn't make sense... didn't Dante specifically it was one of the few things to raise his HDL?

For anyone saying it lowered HDL.... could there be confounding factors in the mix here?

For example, if it went down while you were on Citrus Bergamot, but you were also taking Tren and Anadrol in the same time period... I don't think that's a valid experiment.

The studies have shown 1000mg to be a very potent dose for boosting HDL so if anyone's HDL lowered, it's more than likely due to other factors.

Yes, that’s why I was taking it in the first place and that’s what I thought was odd and wanted to ask others have real life experience vs just studies. I started taking it natty then trt for I have 2 years of bloods( your are 100% right I thought it was maybe Aden but didn’t need it anymore because bloods determined I didn’t need at 150mg/week. I have not taken Alex in a yearsooo...).HDL only dropped a couple points BUT my thinking was for how drastically much the other cholesterol are dropping that their could be a possibility that all cholesterol could see impact.

I was mostly bringing up the topic because I never had a cholesterol problem before I started taking the supp just used it for precaution measures. The though beside the thread was if I started messing with my cholesterol when I didn’t need to it started to through off ratios or something idk just wanted to hear some people opinion.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear