over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Civil thread about Rich Piana..

No one should be shocked that he OD'ed on Rec drugs, He has admitted to having an issue with them in the past and lets be honest out off all the Rich videos you watched how many does he look Stoned Vs Sober?
the media will try its best to blame ROIDS!!!! in Reality it seems Rich had a addiction problem in general and if it wasn't for this sport no body would be talking about him, he would just be another drug user in a coma.

Regardless I do hope he recovers

We can't talk about rec drugs on here but it's obvious he is a user of... it's already been mentioned... begins with a c. Maybe it's on and off but very obvious. He even said it himself with his ex wife she liked it and he would do stuff he doesn't usually do with her (party drugs). I am sure he has probably taken alsorts of uppers and downers over the last few years/decades. The guy literally is awake 20 hours a day on a lot of the videos I watched. He has built what he has but with a price. You only have to see pics of him 5 years ago to now to see that. He has always used lot's of aas but add in all the other stuff, stress and no sleep and it's a time bomb.

I gotta work on that. I only sleep an average of 4 hours a day...and maybe 1 day a week I don't sleep at all. Still, I am better than I was the previous 5 years, when I would only sleep every other day...and only 5-6 hours when I did sleep. This is NO exaggeration. I was literally going on about 15-20 hours of sleep per week. There were many days (at least twice a month) where I would skip 2 days of sleep and then sleep for 5-6 hours on the 3rd day...and no, drugs were not involved. I just felt like I was wasting time when I slept; just laying in bed doing nothing.

I think the number of vials is irrelevant. Thats meant to sound crazy or scary to the layman, but its not like he's going to buy 10ml each week.

The most important part of the story is probably the white powder and him falling. I would guess as a medical novice that his blood count probably had a lot to do with it as well assuming it was a stim.

Im not a fan of him as a bodybuilder but do like him as an entertaining figure.

20 vials is nothing really an like said it's all to sensationalize the AAS, after all it is TMZ, half of them coulda been empty.
It kinda pisses me off about the AAS , they target them because the general public has no understanding of it but are totally acceptable of rec drug use, look at the 100's if not 1,000's of hollywood stars that have had drug addiction over the years and go to rehab, they write about it like it's a vacation.

I gotta work on that. I only sleep an average of 4 hours a day...and maybe 1 day a week I don't sleep at all. Still, I am better than I was the previous 5 years, when I would only sleep every other day...and only 5-6 hours when I did sleep. This is NO exaggeration. I was literally going on about 15-20 hours of sleep per week. There were many days (at least twice a month) where I would skip 2 days of sleep and then sleep for 5-6 hours on the 3rd day...and no, drugs were not involved. I just felt like I was wasting time when I slept; just laying in bed doing nothing.

I hear you. I almost have never gotten more than 6 hours a sleep a night ever, would love to try and get some deep sleep to see but have to force myself to lie down to go to sleep, because of what you allude to -sleeping 1/3rd of your day away -mind is racing before and after I go to bed.

i never cared for him much. i got a kick out of some of his videos. hopefully he pulls through.
i thought induced coma's were for massive heart attack victims?

I thought police had drug testing kits to id powders at the scenes, seems like they woulda tested it before hitting him with narcan.
I have always heard people snorted pain killers but what if it was coke?
Chanel needs to come clean.

MG

Suspected substances aren't tested in cases of overdose. This is mostly due to the lack of prosecution of people who have overdosed. The thought being if we charge them for possession for an overdose they or those with them won't seek medical attention in the event of an overdose and they will die.

Some assholes will argue that is all well and good for addicts. Having fortunately not been an addict but also seen the effects of addiction on someone close to me I can say no one becomes an addict because they are a terrible person. They made poor choices to cope with the struggles of life. Mentally weak perhaps? Yes. Terrible person? No. The DSM classifies addiction as a disease and it surely is. However the choice to use is just that, a choice. But that is way off topic here...

Narcan can be given with no detrimental effect when opiate overdose is suspected. Nowadays with some of the fentanyl and carfentanyl laced heroin we are needing 4-5 doses of narcan before seeing some reversal. Scary stuff. So Rich could've snorted any number of things including opiates. Just because the initial doses of Narcan didn't work doesn't rule out opiates.

I think the man is a douche with mental health issues. But I also think he found a niche to make money and played it up as any of us would. All that said I hope he recovers, gets clean and is able to turn this into a good thing for himself and his followers. No addict deserves to die. They deserve help even if they shun that help out of fear or the power of addiction.

TMZ isn't known for quality reporting, so who knows.

Naxolone is administered for suspected opiate OD, I don't think it has any side effects if you haven't ODed, so maybe that's just a precaution they took. Maybe Chanel told them the "white powder" was oxy. Maybe, maybe, maybe, all pointless speculation.

I hope he pulls through without any life changing after effects.

No one should be shocked that he OD'ed on Rec drugs, He has admitted to having an issue with them in the past and lets be honest out off all the Rich videos you watched how many does he look Stoned Vs Sober?
the media will try its best to blame ROIDS!!!! in Reality it seems Rich had a addiction problem in general and if it wasn't for this sport no body would be talking about him, he would just be another drug user in a coma.

Regardless I do hope he recovers
I agree, I watched a couple of his videos and it looks like he is tweaking....I am sure rec drugs are mostly responsible for his current problems

Sent from my VS987 using Professional Muscle mobile app

why would his girlfriend who was with him there say she thought he was clean when there was crushed up pills on the table right there in the open?
she knew he wasnt sober.

why would his girlfriend who was with him there say she thought he was clean when there was crushed up pills on the table right there in the open?
she knew he wasnt sober.

also, why didn't she clean house....you know.....maybe put a thing or two up. maybe she wanted out

I have a feeling he will pull through but now won't he have legal issues to contend with? The 20vials? Unless he has a script of course.

Alot of this doesnt make any sense what is coming forward information wise

No drugs in system?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZmLMAC5OQI&ab_channel=MuscleSportTV"]Rich Piana Health Update - YouTube[/ame]

Ok i know nothing about recreational drugs...ZERO....smoked pot 2x in my life in my teenage years
...thats it...thats all i know so you guys who have used or use recreational drugs would have to fill in the blanks for me.

a) guy is getting haircut in a chair by his girlfriend and is obviously coherent during the haircut
b) guy collapses and goes down and hits his head hard on something on the way down or on the floor
c) he isnt breathing and girlfriend has to administer CPR to him

Recreational drug guys explain this to me because everything I am reading up above shouts stroke/heart attack (collapse/not breathing/CPR)......so rec drug guys with knowledge how do you go from coherent one moment getting a haircut to knocked out the next? Is that common and possible? I would think you would get loopy first and then slump and pass out...but hey maybe im wrong and it is BOOM...out like a light and stop breathing. {again I have never been a rec guy...so I have no idea on this subject in the least}

Last edited:

No drugs in system?

Rich Piana Health Update - YouTube

Ok i know nothing about recreational drugs...ZERO....smoked pot 2x in my life in my teenage years
...thats it...thats all i know so you guys who have used or use recreational drugs would have to fill in the blanks for me.

a) guy is getting haircut in a chair by his girlfriend and is obviously coherent during the haircut
b) guy collapses and goes down and hits his head hard on something on the way down or on the floor

Recreational drug guys explain this to me because everything I am reading up above shouts stroke/heart attack (collapse/not breathing/CPR)......so rec drug guys with knowledge how do you go from coherent one moment getting a haircut to knocked out the next? Is that common and possible? I would think you would get loopy first and then slump and pass out...but hey maybe im wrong and it is BOOM...out like a light and stop breathing. {again I have never been a rec guy...so I have no idea on this subject in the least}

Fentanyl or carfentanyl can cause immediate cardio/pulmonary arrest so that's a possibility. I would think more stroke / MI in this case. All speculation

No drugs in system?

opiates will give you the nods...you basically just start dozing off. when i was addicted to oxy, i passed out and hit a semi in a parking lot. i felt good enough to drive, than, boom out. i suppose I could have fell if i was standing up and hit my head on anything. I've seen a few hardcore junkies face plant on a public side walk

No doubt this will be concocted and manufactured into him taking a combination of drugs (prescribed) that has an adverse effect and caused this collapse, probably for a fictitious injury or niggle he's had for years.

I thought police had drug testing kits to id powders at the scenes, seems like they woulda tested it before hitting him with narcan.
I have always heard people snorted pain killers but what if it was coke?
Chanel needs to come clean.

the naloxone would not have killed him if it had been cocaine. It is protocol pretty much to hit them with nalox on a possible OD because time is of the essence.

No drugs in system?

could be a synthetic designer opiate they weren't testing for or a synthetic designer disassociative they weren't testing for.

I have been involved in a number of ODs from years ago. The main complication being of course respiratory suppression from the opiate but one thing almost all of them had in common was injury from falling (even hitting your head on a table while sitting can be brutal). In one case the reason for death was not the drug overdose but the head trauma from collapsing. :(

What I am saying is head injury from OD is common.

I remember a friend of mine telling a story how he was driving around with an IFBB pro, the pro was driving and suddenly passed out due to the GHB he was on and my friend had to grab the wheel. Rich's ex wrote about Rich making a fool of himself on G in the past. Just another possibility.

Regardless of how we feel about 20 vials not being a large amount to us. I know how the general public looks at gear. They see a huge popular bodybuilder who had an od. He gets caught with the white powder and 20 vials. I just wonder what the legal ramifications will be after he pulls through all his medical issues. I know many states have been changing people who OD with some sort of charge for causing a huge scene.

I have a feeling he will pull through but now won't he have legal issues to contend with? The 20vials? Unless he has a script of course.

I am sure he has a script for the test. Otherwise, that's an easy "possession with intent to distribute" charge for the cops. I have known people to get that charge with less than 10 vials, far less than most people here have in there house . Girlfriends become ex girlfriends and they sure like to tell the cops all your little secret illegal activities.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner