over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Civil thread about Rich Piana..

Lmao [emoji23][emoji23]...I soaked my shirt from laughing with a mouthful of pwo shake

You guys are grade a bullies

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Thinker it's meant to be a secret but King Tenny has actually gone to Bulgaria to buy some real deal Tribulus Terrestris. He told me its time to up the game and make a comeback.
to much preaching here, he quit. just kidding lol. probably taking a break, doing 8mg a day trying to win mr O:D

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Wow.....just checked out this thread after waking up early.....looks like I'm having popcorn for breakfast......:food-:mil

Wow.....just checked out this thread after waking up early.....looks like I'm having popcorn for breakfast......:food-:mil

This is Sparta ! all the dirty filthy sluts are at each others throats. no mercy be shown.

& the best part is this is suppose to Rich Pianna's god damn it "Civil thread".

Civil ?? fucking hell nothing civil going around here [emoji23][emoji23]

god damn it as rich would have said

On a related note I recently started utilizing the boards ignore function and it's terrific. Like my own personal banned button. Two clicks and *poof* ..gone. I never used to use it but with some of the people these days it's a necessity!

Good for you, buddy.

Funny thing is that even if you're seeing this as a blanket space, you know exactly what I'm writing. ;)

King Leonidas would approve......

Attachments

• 810ad2669d844f33.jpg
    810ad2669d844f33.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 358
This is Sparta ! all the dirty filthy sluts are at each others throats. no mercy be shown.

& the best part is this is suppose to Rich Pianna's god damn it "Civil thread".

Civil ?? fucking hell nothing civil going around here [emoji23][emoji23]

god damn it as rich would have said

Yeah, this Rich Piana thread used to be classy. What happened?

Emeric is a strange cat, I don't know what to think and whenever I read his posts here I'm like :confused::D. It just seems like he is tone deaf and I always wonder if anyone here actually takes his advice - everyone always thanks him for his amazing insight, but does anyone actually do what he says? He was in that BALCO clique with Milos etc from what I remember. For example his very low dose insulin advice is something that a track & field athlete could maybe benefit from, as I recall the BALCO athletes did 3iu (still way more than Emeric recommended here, lol). But they are not bodybuilders!

By tone deaf I mean, someone here may be prepping for a show asking for opinions on their stack and Emeric comes in with his 10mg advice. It's just not applicable and realistic. But Emeric never elaborates on his position - is he saying more than that is not needed or is he saying more is not worth it because it's just too dangerous? He may say you do not need gh - well you don't "need" any drugs if your main goal is a long life. What exactly is he saying? Hard to say because his posts are so short, often with cut and pasted info from whereever on some nutrient or natural supplement.

Would be interesting to hear how the dude would advice someone who really wanted to make something of himself in competitive bodybuilding. Say if he adviced a still natural Heath or Cutler gunning for their pro card. Would he advice against competitive bodybuilding altogether or would he attempt it on under 300mg of gear with Humanofort and Tribestan :D

Ya, I'm not here to call anyone a liar but those crazy low doses just wouldn't do it for me. Maybe he's a hyper responder and bases all his assumptions on how things effect him personally?

yeah save the pics dude because thats complete bullshit and you know it.....70 mg test a week?" are you serious? thats like an old dude at an old-folks home test level and you are doing this competing on the IFBB stage? Come on man do you think all of us are idiots? If you look that good on 70mg test aweek why didn't you push the limit and become the Master's Olympia champion?

The rest of the board may bow down because they see your name in red and believe the bullshit you spout.....but didn't you write a police report against a former business partner of yours that threatened to beat your ass? Thats bitch shit.....real men would have had it out with that dude, instead you called the cops.....for once in your fucking life be real and get respected as a man instead of this bullshit game you play on here.

Fuck off. You put down Dante, now you are going after Emeric on this board? Tired on your Bullshit and causing problems on this board. I can always tell the losers from the winners. Losers always try to put down the winners. Go find another board.

If Dev ever tries to join the crew let me know and I will send you his last AAS order and you will definitely have to turn him down.

(I actually just posted my supplement stack in my thread :D)
Hey! we both know that is NOT for my personal use mate any of it except the new genotec hgh. My own stuff order was like 6 months ago! I still got plenty shit left. I am part member of the longevity crew if not a full member [emoji16]

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

As far as Emeric goes and his doses. I believe him. I knew a guy back east who was 100% natural (Yes, I saw him everyday and knew what he was doing) looks better then a lot of guys on this board. He was 5'9" with 18 1/2" arms and lean. He is my age now and still thick. As far as Emeric, you ever see this guy disrespect anyone here? Take his advice or leave it, but I will not put up with anyone bashing him here. I take less then that 300 MG now and look better then I say 99% of guys my age.

If you guys want to mega dose and ruin your lives, like you said, it is your lives. You can talk about your doses all day long. There is others like myself included that also want to talk about health related things too and not ALL about drugs. If you think everyone comes on this board to just talk about talking AAS, you are sadly mistaken. So, stop the bashing and comment to things of your liking. This board has many different people with different outlooks in life. It would be pretty Damn boring to hear only one aspect. Now, let's be civilized and learn to respect one another.

Emeric is a strange cat, I don't know what to think and whenever I read his posts here I'm like :confused::D. It just seems like he is tone deaf and I always wonder if anyone here actually takes his advice - everyone always thanks him for his amazing insight, but does anyone actually do what he says? He was in that BALCO clique with Milos etc from what I remember. For example his very low dose insulin advice is something that a track & field athlete could maybe benefit from, as I recall the BALCO athletes did 3iu (still way more than Emeric recommended here, lol). But they are not bodybuilders!

By tone deaf I mean, someone here may be prepping for a show asking for opinions on their stack and Emeric comes in with his 10mg advice. It's just not applicable and realistic. But Emeric never elaborates on his position - is he saying more than that is not needed or is he saying more is not worth it because it's just too dangerous? He may say you do not need gh - well you don't "need" any drugs if your main goal is a long life. What exactly is he saying? Hard to say because his posts are so short, often with cut and pasted info from whereever on some nutrient or natural supplement.

Would be interesting to hear how the dude would advice someone who really wanted to make something of himself in competitive bodybuilding. Say if he adviced a still natural Heath or Cutler gunning for their pro card. Would he advice against competitive bodybuilding altogether or would he attempt it on under 300mg of gear with Humanofort and Tribestan :D
There were plenty of guys in LK3's thread that were using his doses along with all the other health goodies that LK sells. Most of them older and just trying to stay healthy and still make progress.

Most of the people I ever seen posting blood work on his recommendations always came back in the higher side of normal testing...such as 700+ on a scale of 300-1100. For someone my age, I would be happy with that. My doc personally likes seeing me in the 900 range for my age, and I'm on 100mg weekly at the moment.

At those amounts you aren't going to gain an insane amount, but there is progress if diet is on point....albeit slowly. I recently did 8 weeks of a blast that was less than 400mg total....ended up gaining about 10 lbs, and still holding it while back on TRT and its been almost a month.

I will wait awhile, get bloods, then do something similar again.

But I'm not a massive guy. 5'7..small frame, and holding at a lean 180 lbs.

But I can easily hold my own when the shirt comes off at the beach with people half my age!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Ya, I'm not here to call anyone a liar but those crazy low doses just wouldn't do it for me. Maybe he's a hyper responder and bases all his assumptions on how things effect him personally?

Very well may be the case IMO. Emeric has no reason to lie and is an honest person IMO. Ive talked on the phone with him quite often and he is a good man. He is always offering to help others with health problems and doesn't look to profit off of it. He has products to help animals as well. Emeric is an all around good person.

If you haven't seen freak genetics first hand ie lived with the person and seen it I totally understand how some shit is utterly incomprehensible. I don't know first hand what Emeric did but I do know there are freaks out there.

As far as what this board is about. This board is about whatever the body of members wants to talk about. Fortunately there are a growing number of us old timers who are interested in seeing 50 so that information that we are interested will be discussed. Lot of guys still going for it in the ditches.That information will be discussed.
Don't like it? fuck off. Go to IG and follow your heroes there.

I love the typing in broken english lol.....you speak better english than that and we both know it:)

10mg a week....that would crash your body, estrogen would take over you would feel like complete shit....Cut the shit here dude, you were named as one the of the suppliers to the BALCO steroid scandal right? Didn't one of the co-conspirators name you as his source? The whole baseball steroid scandal?

Didn't the feds search through your trash and mail? And the whole time you claimed to be importing creatine and ZMA form Bulgaria?

Just another dude with a product to sell and an agenda to push!

X-file much???

The fact anyone thinks it should be EITHER longevity discussions OR drug discussions is ridiculous. There is room for both. I am sure the vast majority of people here would like to talk about both, as they should. Anyone that whines about one or the other being discussed should simply keep their mouths shut.

The fact anyone thinks it should be EITHER longevity discussions OR drug discussions is ridiculous. There is room for both. I am sure the vast majority of people here would like to talk about both, as they should. Anyone that whines about one or the other being discussed should simply keep their mouths shut.

I agree 100 percent, balance would be great!

I agree 100 percent, balance would be great!

I think there is balance here. The problem is that a lot of the people that don't like low dose talk go into threads they should stay out of and talk shit which stirs things up.

The people that disagree with high dosages usually state why...that's not an attack. If somebody is out of line or outside the rules, report it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131